Tea Party Plummeting

Obama, unfortunately for far right wacks, is still better off than the Tea Party, the GOP, Boehner, and Mitchell.

Only Giuliani, who is not running right now, a good solid liberal Republican, beats Obama head to head in polling. Every other possible GOP candidate for the office is at least 5% points behind.

Last edited:
The liberal MSM has a role in what is happening....I mean they talk about all those violent terrorist racists and all. There are enough dumb people who actually believe that, G.

Nonsense. The ‘MSM’ isn’t ‘liberal,’ it’s hardcore, free market capitalism – they broadcast what sells, what brings in ad revenue. Period.

Main stream media is capitalist free market to the bone.

The corporate execs realize the far right social values and fascist extremists are rapidly shrinking in numbers.

And to add, OP, you do know that there is not a political party called the Tea Party, right? It is everyday Americans (flyover country, I know, you can't relate) that want to see government smaller in scope.

Yeah, but the leftist media really hates Americans - I mean REALLY hates Americans. Rachel Maddow sees RED when she thinks about them...

More Americans dislike the Tea Party than the Dems, and more Americans dislike the Tea Party than the Pubs, and more Americans like Obama than they do Boehner, McConnell, the Pubs, the Dems, and the Tea Party.

Get back to cleaning the fryer, Uncensored. You sound stupid here because you are stupid here.

Meister, the fact is that the Tea Party is out of touch with younger America.

The Tea Party will have some influence in older locales over the next year.

Tea Pots will have their fun in Iowa this week.

Then they will have to face the music over the next fifteen months.

Who cares about the Tea Party except the internet OCD lefties and the handful of people who tune in MSNBC every night.

Heres the real poop..............new low for President Obama = 56% DISAPPROVE.

Obama Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports™

Unfortunately for the k00ks, the "Tea Party" wont be on any ballot next November!!!:fu::fu::fu::fu::boobies:

The "Tea Party Caucus" certainly cares about them.

Are you guys going to toss the TP under the bus now if they outlive their usefulness?

I first heard the figure of 60% from Howard Dean. I usually check numbers from people I don't know, but over the years I've found that Dean is spot on with his facts and figures. Finding the info myself is proving more difficult, especially since pdf files are not quite as user friendly.

I've got a couple of links.

The US Deficit for 2012 is about $1.1 Trillion

Government Spending Details: Federal State Local for 2012 - Charts

The Bush tax cuts have been estimated to have cost the treasury about $2 Trillion over ten years. However most of those cuts came in the later years.

http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/121xx/doc12187/ChangesBaselineProjections.pdf

Screamin' Howie Dean?

Seriously?

So you admit you got nothing to backup the 60% claim...

Thanks, I figured as much....

Politics is an interesting "profession" with a wide array of approaches to swaying voters for (or against) one side or the other of any debate.

A. Some people use facts and figures that are accurate. I've found that Dean is pretty scrupulous in that regard. That's one of the reasons I like him.

B. Some people use accurate facts and figures but twist them in ways that essentially does more to distort the truth than reveal the truth. A lot of politicians fall into this category.

C. Some people use wholly innacurate "information" (disinformation, really) that they find somewhere and then repeat it. Michele Bachmann was guilty of that when she regurgitated inaccurate information that she found on some website which gave a wholly exaggerated estimation (along with false information) about the cost of one of Obama's overseas trips and how many US warships were in attendance. As I recall, the website wasn't even an American one.

D. Some people (again, like Bachmann) say things that they KNOW to be untrue. For example, on the campaign trail, Bachmann has repeatedly said that Obama has racked up more debt than all other presidents combined. Even when she was informed by aides that the statement was not true, she continues, to this day, to make the claim. That fact alone makes a mockery out of her claim to be a moral and honest candidate because it's one thing to unwittingly make an inaccurate statement, but it's another thing altogether to continue to make that statement after you've been informed that it isn't true. Maybe that's one of the reasons why Bachmann has such a high turnover with her staff.

D. Some people just make shit up out of whole cloth. Conservative talk radio hosts fit neatly into that category.
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either."
Albert Einstein

Who cares about the Tea Party except the internet OCD lefties and the handful of people who tune in MSNBC every night.

Unfortunately for the k00ks, the "Tea Party" wont be on any ballot next November!!!:fu::fu::fu::fu::boobies:

Are you guys going to toss the TP under the bus now if they outlive their usefulness?

Dude.....Im on your side. Im just stating a political reality. The k00ks keep distracting with this nonsense about the Tea Party being responsible for this mess = laughable. The k00ks are watching thier ship sinking faster than a stone in water and their misery level is approaching the psych ward zone. Next year, there will be two people on the ticket: Obama and Nobama.......and thats it!!!:D

Dude.....Im on your side. Im just stating a political reality. The k00ks keep distracting with this nonsense about the Tea Party being responsible for this mess = laughable. The k00ks are watching thier ship sinking faster than a stone in water and their misery level is approaching the psych ward zone. Next year, there will be two people on the ticket: Obama and Nobama.......and thats it!!!:D

Oh, the tea party isn't responsible. Luckily for them, rational adults were running their party and kept them from getting their way. If they got their way, and the debt ceiling wasn't raised, it would have been a massive disaster and the bones would have been laid directly at the Tea Party's feet.

Other than that, you might be the first con on here I've seen who views the TP with slightly less reverence then the second coming of Christ.

These morons almost crashed our economy. It's ironic that as bad as it was, it could have been much worse and the TP fuck-wits (i.e. Michelle Bachmann) have the gall to lecture the country over fiscal responsibility.

Politics is an interesting "profession" with a wide array of approaches to swaying voters for (or against) one side or the other of any debate.

A. Some people use facts and figures that are accurate. I've found that Dean is pretty scrupulous in that regard. That's one of the reasons I like them.

B. Some people use accurate facts and figures but twist them in ways that essentially does more to distort the truth than reveal the truth. A lot of politicians fall into this category.

C. Some people use wholly innacurate "information" (disinformation, really) that they find somewhere and then repeat it. Michele Bachmann was guilty of that when she regurgitated inaccurate information that she found on some website which gave a wholly exaggerated estimation (along with false information) about the cost of one of Obama's overseas trips and how many US warships were in attendance. As I recall, the website wasn't even an American one.

D. Some people (again, like Bachmann) say things that they KNOW to be untrue. For example, on the campaign trail, Bachmann has repeatedly said that Obama has racked up more debt than all other presidents combined. Even when she was informed by aides that the statement was not true, she continues, to this day, to make the claim. That fact alone makes a mockery out of her claim to be a moral and honest candidate because it's one thing to unwittingly make an inaccurate statement, but it's another thing altogether to continue to make that statement after you've been informed that it isn't true. Maybe that's one of the reasons why Bachmann has such a high turnover with her staff.

D. Some people just make shit up out of whole cloth. Conservative talk radio hosts fit neatly into that category.

Voters Still Express More Confidence in Tea Party Than in Congress - Rasmussen Reports™

The link doesn't go anywhere.

WHAT????

new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 42% of all Likely U.S. Voters believe the average member of the Tea Party has a better understanding of the problems America faces today, while 34% think the average member of Congress is more clued in. Twenty-four percent (24%) are undecided.

The corporate execs realize the far right social values and fascist extremists are rapidly shrinking in numbers.

That is absolutely inaccurate. The American Left is shrinking in numbers and NBC and MSNBC's dismal ratings is just one of the indicators. Obama himself has also very likely done irreparable harm to the progressives.

A. Some people use facts and figures that are accurate. I've found that Dean is pretty scrupulous in that regard. That's one of the reasons I like them.

Voters Still Express More Confidence in Tea Party Than in Congress - Rasmussen Reports™

The link doesn't go anywhere.

Perhaps, if you get your mom to ease up the parental filter on the computer it will pop up. :lol:

That is absolutely inaccurate. The American Left is shrinking in numbers and NBC and MSNBC's dismal ratings is just one of the indicators. Obama himself has also very likely done irreparable harm to the progressives.

The biggest loss for obama is with the independents....he lost a lot in that category.

More Americans dislike the Tea Party than the Dems,

Jake, you're a stupid guy - a REALLY stupid guy.

The "Tea Party" is a series of protests. Initially these were spontaneous in nature, later they were coopted by the Republicans. Once the GOP got their hooks in, the nature of the Tea Party changed.

I don't say this for you, Jake - you are a drooling imbecile, I post this for general consumption. The first Tea Party I was exposed to was aimed squarely at the Republicans, when Bush and McCain were pushing their amnesty scheme.

SINCE democrats are in general even more fucked up than Republicans, there has been more focus on them and their attacks on the working America.

What you're too fucking stupid to comprehend Jake, and why you'll spend your life cooking fries, is that the Tea Parties are not a political party, they are a protest. They have had impact and will continue to do so.

Tea Parties are regular Americans standing up to the government.

Full-Auto, you disrepect those close to you with your foul mouth.

The Tea Party protest (movement) (troop) (whatever) is now in the toilet with the rest of America.

Since the TeaPots are associated with a real party, the GOP, the Pubs don't want the TeaPots making anymore stupid actions. However, with the TeaParty caucus in Congress a conglomerate of the politically and economically and culturally challenged in America, the TeaPots are going to continue to hurt GOP chances.

Full-Auto, you disrepect those close to you with your foul mouth.

The Tea Party protest (movement) (troop) (whatever) is now in the toilet with the rest of America.

Since the TeaPots are associated with a real party, the GOP, the Pubs don't want the TeaPots making anymore stupid actions. However, with the TeaParty caucus in Congress a conglomerate of the politically and economically and culturally challenged in America, the TeaPots are going to continue to hurt GOP chances.

The tea party took a hit and still has better ratings then the president.

I only need to ask you one question...........

WHICH SIDE OF YOUR ASS ARE YOU TALKING NOW?

No, the Tea Party does not have better ratings than the president.

Where are you pulling this stuff out of?

Forum List

Back