Tea Party Plummeting

Uncensored, you are showing your ass again. I do not want Obama and I do not want the Tea Party. We need some sensible people and decision making ability, and if you are the example of the wack far right, we don't need you.

Obama, unfortunately for far right wacks, is still better off than the Tea Party, the GOP, Boehner, and Mitchell.

Only Giuliani, who is not running right now, a good solid liberal Republican, beats Obama head to head in polling. Every other possible GOP candidate for the office is at least 5% points behind.

Any chance whatsoever that Giuliani might run?

Main stream media is capitalist free market to the bone.

The corporate execs realize the far right social values and fascist extremists are rapidly shrinking in numbers.

That is absolutely inaccurate. The American Left is shrinking in numbers and NBC and MSNBC's dismal ratings is just one of the indicators. Obama himself has also very likely done irreparable harm to the progressives.

Which orifice did you pull this out of?

And NBC/MSNBC's ratings are just fine.

Full-Auto, you disrepect those close to you with your foul mouth.

The Tea Party protest (movement) (troop) (whatever) is now in the toilet with the rest of America.

Since the TeaPots are associated with a real party, the GOP, the Pubs don't want the TeaPots making anymore stupid actions. However, with the TeaParty caucus in Congress a conglomerate of the politically and economically and culturally challenged in America, the TeaPots are going to continue to hurt GOP chances.

The tea party took a hit and still has better ratings then the president.

I only need to ask you one question...........

WHICH SIDE OF YOUR ASS ARE YOU TALKING NOW?
Why don't you prove that with a link?

No, the Tea Party does not have better ratings than the president.

Where are you pulling this stuff out of?

Try going through the thread. Clink on a few links.

Can you handle that much or do you still need your hand held?

I need my hand held. Show me exactly where any poll puts teabaggers' approval ratings higher than President Obama (peace be unto him).

I need my hand held. Show me exactly where any poll puts teabaggers' approval ratings higher than President Obama (peace be unto him).

I knew you would.....

Go back through and click the link to Rasmussen.

I knew you would.....

What link to Rasmussen? I started this thread with a link to a CNN poll.

Point out this link.

I knew you would.....

Point out this link.

Rasmussen confirms most do not see Tea Party as terrorists despite propaganda - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Would you also like the disapproval numbers of the president? Or the wrong track numbers?

I knew you would.....

Point out this link.

Rasmussen confirms most do not see Tea Party as terrorists despite propaganda - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Would you also like the disapproval numbers of the president? Or the wrong track numbers?

Nowhere in that article does any poll put teabagger approval ratings above President Obama (salaam alaikum!)

Negged for being a liar!

Point out this link.

Nowhere in that article does any poll put teabagger approval ratings above President Obama (salaam alaikum!)

Negged for being a liar!
From your own link:

Still, a plurality (43%) of all voters think the Tea Party has made things worse of the country in the budget debates in Congress. Thirty-two percent (32%) say the Tea Party has made things better for America, and 14% say it’s had no impact. Eleven percent (11%) are undecided.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

The Tea Party isn't plummeting because of their ideals, the Tea Party is being attacked full force by the Mass Media. People actually believe what some of those (cough, cough) journalists say.

As the 2012 election draws closer, let's see what happens.

Oh and I'd like to know what happened to support from the left for minorities?? :confused:

"cough, cough journalists?" I don't suppose you're thinking of Faux News, are ya.

Main stream media is capitalist free market to the bone.

The corporate execs realize the far right social values and fascist extremists are rapidly shrinking in numbers.

That is absolutely inaccurate. The American Left is shrinking in numbers and NBC and MSNBC's dismal ratings is just one of the indicators. Obama himself has also very likely done irreparable harm to the progressives.

Which orifice did you pull this out of?

And NBC/MSNBC's ratings are just fine.

I am finding it difficult to believe that you are being serious here. It is well known that MSNBCs ratings are always low. Google TV news ratings, I did, every link shows consistently that MSNBC has a small market share when compared to FOX news broadcasts who consistently lead by large margins.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/05/20/cable-news-ratings-for-thursday-may-19-2011/93467/

Here is one link and you can easily find dozens more. Take a moment and educate yourself unless you would rather stay with you're wishful thinking. You're posts on this matter are incorrect.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back