Tea Party Pledge

:lol:Thanks troll

Backed into a corner now- aren't ya????, so now the very intelligent educated liberal does the usual and name calls. Can't answer the question, can't have a serious debate, can only give liberal talking points, never provides a link with any facts or evidence, just his opinion and when that falls apart it goes to name calling. Typical.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

what's typical is this response from you, knew that would come. You've proven yourself to be so fucking dumb and/or full of shit. But keep them coming, its comedic

Oh noooooooooooooow we are going with the curse words, that's typical too and coming from such an intelligent educated liberal,:lol::lol: who has the audacity to call people who are conservatives such as those in Massachusetts, Virginia and New Jersey a bunch of uneducated, uncultered red-necks.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You are a prime example of liberal stupidity. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You have just won a first place membership into ( The Nit Wit Liberal Loon Nut Club) please submit a recent photo of yourself so we can all see what " stupid" looks like.

I gotta go- Dr. Greg just isn't answering my questions because he can't and I have to get supper on the table.

Backed into a corner now- aren't ya????, so now the very intelligent educated liberal does the usual and name calls. Can't answer the question, can't have a serious debate, can only give liberal talking points, never provides a link with any facts or evidence, just his opinion and when that falls apart it goes to name calling. Typical.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

what's typical is this response from you, knew that would come. You've proven yourself to be so fucking dumb and/or full of shit. But keep them coming, its comedic

Oh noooooooooooooow we are going with the curse words, that's typical too and coming from such an intelligent educated liberal,:lol::lol: who has the audacity to call people who are conservatives such as those in Massachusetts, Virginia and New Jersey a bunch of uneducated, uncultered red-necks.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You are a prime example of liberal stupidity. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You have just won a first place membership into ( The Nit Wit Liberal Loon Nut Club) please submit a recent photo of yourself so we can all see what " stupid" looks like.

I gotta go- Dr. Greg just isn't answering my questions because he can't and I have to get supper on the table.

typical troll response, not even original, but you expect it when you post such drivel

gotta go watch american idol? maybe try reading books to learn more, before you go around claiming liberals don't know facts. Thanks for the laugh

Might wanna watch something other than American Idol and Dancing With the Stars.

I recommend History, Science, Military, and Discovery channels.
Might want to read something. I recommend Halliday and Resnik (Physics part I and II) - pretty basic, nothing like Jackson or Landau and Lifschiz, but a good place to start.

Might wanna watch something other than American Idol and Dancing With the Stars.

Might want to read something. I recommend Halliday and Resnik (Physics part I and II) - pretty basic, nothing like Jackson or Landau and Lifschiz, but a good place to start.

Ever read The Dancing Wu Li Masters by Gary Zukhav? It's a physics text that uses physics and math to explain Tao, and Tao to explain the Universe.

First parts a bitch because of the math, but then, its GREAT!

Ever read The Dancing Wu Li Masters by Gary Zukhav? It's a physics text that uses physics and math to explain Tao, and Tao to explain the Universe.

Nah, I'm a little busy trying to get a handle on string theory right now.

Nah, I'm a little busy trying to get a handle on string theory right now.

yeah, Hawkings book "A brief history of the Universe" I found was over my head

How'd you miss that, what..........with the words "brief" and "history" and "Universe"?

The shorter something is, the more complex it becomes, when talking of stuff like that.

I pledge to never again be complacent and asleep at the wheel while government at the local and national level runs amok with the taxpayer dollar.

Were the teabaggers sleeping during the last administration?

Or was that the level of government spending they are looking for?

The teabaggers have 2 choices, either get co-opted and absorbed by the good old GOP and delusionally stumble down that path, again, or, really fight to put up their own candidates and split the GOP and let the Democrats win.

I pledge to never again be complacent and asleep at the wheel while government at the local and national level runs amok with the taxpayer dollar.

Were the teabaggers sleeping during the last administration?

Or was that the level of government spending they are looking for?

The teabaggers have 2 choices, either get co-opted and absorbed by the good old GOP and delusionally stumble down that path, again, or, really fight to put up their own candidates and split the GOP and let the Democrats win.

When we had 5 senatorial candidates show up at our local tea party movement this last weekend it seems they are more worried about what we think of them than what they think of us.:lol::lol::lol: They obviously want our support.:lol::lol:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, pretty much sums it up to be said after the Pledge of Allegiance at tea party's across the nation.

Tea Party Pledge:

I pledge to always keep myself educated on current events and policies that effect the security and prosperity of this country, it's citizens and it's future generations.

I pledge to know the facts, the agenda's, of any and all candidates before I vote.

I pledge to keep our politicians honest by electing only those who have demonstrated integrity, honor and character in their daily lives.

I pledge to honor and uphold the Constitution of the United States as it was written by our founders.

I pledge to defend the freedom of the United States and of it's citizens with every ounce of my strength, so help me God.

Now that's just crazy talk. Clearly the mindset of radical extremists.:lol:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, pretty much sums it up to be said after the Pledge of Allegiance at tea party's across the nation.

Tea Party Pledge:

I pledge to always keep myself educated on current events and policies that effect the security and prosperity of this country, it's citizens and it's future generations.

I pledge to know the facts, the agenda's, of any and all candidates before I vote.

I pledge to keep our politicians honest by electing only those who have demonstrated integrity, honor and character in their daily lives.

I pledge to honor and uphold the Constitution of the United States as it was written by our founders.

I pledge to defend the freedom of the United States and of it's citizens with every ounce of my strength, so help me God.

This would mean so much if they started this during the bush nightmare.

Tea Party Pledge:

This would mean so much if they started this during the bush nightmare.

What we did do was vote out of those tax and spend republicans, but that did not seem to work, because look what we have now. So we are taking our message to the streets and it's growing in leaps and bounds.

Tea Party Pledge:

Now that's just crazy talk. Clearly the mindset of radical extremists.:lol:

Yes, it's all those swastica carrying grandma's and grandpa's that are stirring things up.:lol::lol:

And yet the party founded on fiscal responsibility charges $549 to attend their convention and pays out $100,000 for just one speaker

So you consider black people to be slaves once again and only considered 3/5 of an actual person? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
In reality the entire pledge is bullshit. Another waste of bandwidth from Maple.

So you consider black people to be slaves once again and only considered 2/3 of an actual person? :eusa_eh:

I'm pretty sure that part was amended. Look up the 15th Amendment which states inpart "The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude. "

I'm pretty sure that part was amended. Look up the 15th Amendment which states inpart "The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude. "

Sure, it was amended. However, Maple wants us to follow the Constitution as it was written by our founders.

Seems you missed that little tidbit.

Sure, it was amended. However, Maple wants us to follow the Constitution as it was written by our founders.

Seems you missed that little tidbit.

You do realize that slavery was a legitimate practice during those times. And is that the only contention you have with the historical document?

Forum List

Back