Tea Party Pledge

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, pretty much sums it up to be said after the Pledge of Allegiance at tea party's across the nation.

Tea Party Pledge:

I pledge to never again be complacent and asleep at the wheel while government at the local and national level runs amok with the taxpayer dollar.

I pledge to always keep myself educated on current events and policies that effect the security and prosperity of this country, it's citizens and it's future generations.

I pledge to know the facts, the agenda's, of any and all candidates before I vote.

I pledge to keep our politicians honest by supporting only those who have demonstrated integrity, honor and character in their daily lives.

I pledge to honor and uphold the Constitution of the United States as it was written by our founders.

I pledge to defend the freedom of the United States and of it's citizens with every ounce of my strength, so help me God.

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, pretty much sums it up to be said after the Pledge of Allegiance at tea party's across the nation.

Tea Party Pledge:

I pledge to never again be complacent and asleep at the wheel while government at the local and national level runs amok with the taxpayer dollar.

I pledge to always keep myself educated on current events and policies that effect the security and prosperity of this country, it's citizens and it's future generations.

I pledge to know the facts, the agenda's, of any and all candidates before I vote.

I pledge to keep our politicians honest by electing only those who have demonstrated integrity, honor and character in their daily lives.

I pledge to honor and uphold the Constitution of the United States as it was written by our founders.

I pledge to defend the freedom of the United States and of it's citizens with every ounce of my strength, so help me God.

Thank you for this list....I will watch who Tea Baggers support based on this pledge.

Tea Party Pledge:

I pledge to keep our politicians honest by electing only those who have demonstrated integrity, honor and character in their daily lives.

Thank you for this list....I will watch who Tea Baggers support based on this pledge.

They will vote for fiscal conservative candidates. That's their main goal. I think it's a good pledge and, especially the part about paying attention to policies and politicians and what they are doing. We have not been and that's why we are in the huge mess we are in.

Every citizen should adhere to this pledge. IMHO

Problem is, is that they don't pay attention when things are good and we end up in this mess. They vote without ever knowing the agenda of the politicians they are voting for. Many vote party line and are surprised with what they end up with.

This goes across party lines- democrats, independents and republicans all want a respectable, responsible, accountable, efficient government, not the out of control train wreck that's happening now.

Were the teabaggers sleeping during the last administration?

Or was that the level of government spending they are looking for?

Every citizen should adhere to this pledge. IMHO

Problem is, is that they don't pay attention when things are good and we end up in this mess. They vote without ever knowing the agenda of the politicians they are voting for. Many vote party line and are surprised with what they end up with.

I agree, I don't remember who said this but someone said that people shouldn't vote at all unless they educate themselves on the issues and the candidates.

Were the teabaggers sleeping during the last administration?

Or was that the level of government spending they are looking for?

I think the last two years of Bush coupled with the first year of Obama along with the bail outs of banks, the housing crisis and then this healthcare fiasco woke people up.

This is a pretty straight-forward concept. Why should it bother those intent to belittle the Tea Party movement? Seems like if we had of all done this in the past we wouldn't have such a shit stain in our political pants in Washington today. Maybe our Congress would be seating people who are there to help us instead of the usual collection of deadbeats breathing air there today. Maybe we would have picked better Presidential candidates for both political parties. If this concept is put into place by both Democrats and Republicans - every voter - in reality we would all live in a better place.

Tea Party Pledge:

Really? This is their pledge? Hmm......why the fuck didn't I see any of that when I went to the rally for the Tea Party Express when it came to Amarillo?

They were doing the exact opposite actually. The whole fucking thing was a thrown together deal where people were selling bullshit for high prices.

This is a pretty straight-forward concept. Why should it bother those intent to belittle the Tea Party movement? Seems like if we had of all done this in the past we wouldn't have such a shit stain in our political pants in Washington today. Maybe our Congress would be seating people who are there to help us instead of the usual collection of deadbeats breathing air there today. Maybe we would have picked better Presidential candidates for both political parties. If this concept is put into place by both Democrats and Republicans - every voter - in reality we would all live in a better place.

Right on, people get complacent when things are good. The politicians like it when we don't pay attention because they sneak things under the rug on us. Big spending bills have been done while we have been sleeping. We are no longer, we are fully awake and we need to stay that way always.

And------ if you are not educated on the issues and the candidates don't vote, you just cancelled out an educated one.

Tea Party Pledge:

Really? This is their pledge? Hmm......why the fuck didn't I see any of that when I went to the rally for the Tea Party Express when it came to Amarillo?

They were doing the exact opposite actually. The whole fucking thing was a thrown together deal where people were selling bullshit for high prices.

What were they selling????

Tea Party Pledge:

What were they selling????

Fertilizer apparently.

T-shirts at 50 percent too much, books they'd written about how much they love Palin, how to make money, crap like that.

All were overpriced.

Oh yeah.......they were also selling tickets for something, but I didn't find out what.

Tea Party Pledge:

is that really their pledge? bwaaahhhaaaahhhaaaaa!!! man they are so full of shit

Tea Party Pledge:

is that really their pledge? bwaaahhhaaaahhhaaaaa!!! man they are so full of shit

What's in this pledge that would offend anyone, including you?????:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Tea Party Pledge:

What's in this pledge that would offend anyone, including you?????:cuckoo::cuckoo:

The fact they don't even follow their pledge. It's like Fox news claiming to be "Fair and Balanced"

T-shirts at 50 percent too much, books they'd written about how much they love Palin, how to make money, crap like that.

All were overpriced.

Oh yeah.......they were also selling tickets for something, but I didn't find out what.

I have been to my tea-parties and they were not selling anything. This last weekend we had a tea party where 5 candidates for the senate election came to talk to us. Apparently these candidates know the tea party is important or they certainly would not take time out of there day to come to a rally and speak.

Forum List

Back