Tea Party Pledge

No, its just that so many conservatives only want to hear what they believe already, hence why Fox is highest rated. Fair and balanced, what a joke. But like I already said, many conservatives don't give a shit about facts and I'm sure the teabaggers don't either. THey will claim 'facts" is whatever they already believe.

Have you ever watched Fox??? There is Juan Williams an avid Obama supporter, Bill Beckel another Avid Obama supporter, both always on Fox News. Bill O'Reilly and Greta both independents with liberals and conservatives on air. I think that maybe you should tune in- that's why most of the country has, that way you will actually know something about the facts and the truth instead of just spouting off your liberal talking points.

From your post:

They will claim "facts" is whatever they already believe." It seems to me that is exactly what you libs do. You guys do it without ever checking anything out for the truth, you have opinions that are not based on facts and the truth because you never take the time to investigate the facts or the truth. You really crack me up when you attack Palin, Bachmann and the rest of the conservative women and you have never taken the time to even read Palin's book-------yet you have an opinion. Do you know how stupid you look with people who have actually read her book????? Naw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's not important to you. :lol::lol::lol::lol: But beleive me, keep on posting all you are doing is making total asses out of yourselves. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: And no-one wants to join your club.:lol::lol:

Sure, that's why universities are always labeled as "liberal bias". Every other news organization than fox is "liberal bias". its just that reality has a liberal bias. Why many rural, redneck type places full of ignorance are mostly conservative. While big cultural cities where people are living around people with other beliefs, cultures, races, etc arfe "liberal". While many place packed with conservatives are all the same for the most part, same race, same politics, same religion, etc.

Why people who are highly educated are "liberal elitists". While many conservative deny any science that goes agianst their beliefs like "evoltion" and "global warming: are myths, or that "being gay is a choice". many of you just don't want to hear the facts.

To the oversensitive out there, I'm not saying all are like this, but really, anyone that thinks that Palin is a good politician, I'm pretty sure the generalization stands

What a crock of shit. First of all evolution, global warming are basically myths because there isn't a definitve answer on either issue and being gay is a choice because science has determined there is no "gay gene". And I think it's shows your elitist attitude to suggest that the highly educated in this country are liberals.

What I like about Palin is she isn't a classic politician and she's more in tune with middle America. She shares the same values as most Americans and that is limited government and fiscal responsibility. Something you liberals haven't figured out. By the way, there are far many more people in rural American than in the big cities and the majority of Americans identify themselves as conservatives while a small percent claim to be liberals.

Answer this, why do you pretend to be a doctor?

Score at half-time is as follows:

Maple 14
Dr Gregg 0

:popcorn:

I think Maple is going to win this game... Seems to be the only player telling the truth.:lol:

Global warming is a myth? Again, telling conservative "truths' which fly in the face of reaility

maple is so clueless to global warming that dont' realize how dumb it is to claim it snowed 2 feet in washington means there is no global warming. :lol: But hey, maple stayed at a holiday Inn express last night, must know more than scientist with years of education and training.:cuckoo:

But really, no point in arguing with people so out of touch with reality.

Score at half-time is as follows:

Maple 14
Dr Gregg 0

:popcorn:

I think Maple is going to win this game... Seems to be the only player telling the truth.:lol:

Global warming is a myth? Again, telling conservative "truths' which fly in the face of reaility

maple is so clueless to global warming that dont' realize how dumb it is to claim it snowed 2 feet in washington means there is no global warming. :lol: But hey, maple stayed at a holiday Inn express last night, must know more than scientist with years of education and training.:cuckoo:

But really, no point in arguing with people so out of touch with reality.

Then give me some facts. I asked you two questions- here they are again.

1. Explain why Mars was heating at the same rate Earth was.. Why is that??

2. Explain why CO2 has risen, yet the earth's temperature has dropped. Why is that??

3. Show your FACTS on how we came from Apes, I have yet to see any.

BTW- you just called all those people in Massachusetts, Virginia and New Jersey a bunch of uneducated rednecks who are not cultured enough to make a decision. Would you care to explain that?

What ????? Did Dr. Greg tuck his tail between his legs and slink off into la la liberal land???? Here is another FACT for you Dr. Gregg when you come out of the hole you are now hiding in.

Climate change hits Mars - Times Online

From The Sunday Times April 29, 2007

Climate change hits Mars
Recommend? (28)
Mars is being hit by rapid climate change and it is happening so fast that the red planet could lose its southern ice cap, writes Jonathan Leake.

Scientists from Nasa say that Mars has warmed by about 0.5C since the 1970s. This is similar to the warming experienced on Earth over approximately the same period.

Last edited:
Yes you are- I have been doing it too, now millions upon millions more are doing the same, we just can't afford to go asleep again, ever.:eusa_angel:

I tend however to shy away from the whole TP thing as I find it to mostly consist of disgruntled social and fiscal conservative fringers.

You have a problem with fiscal conservatives???? You do know that it is YOUR tax dollar that is being wasted by the billions and you also know that you now OWE the federal government $46,000 in the run up of the debt that they did for YOU.

I'm a fiscal conservative. I was pissed when Bush and the Republican controlled Congress was allowing spending like there was no tomorrow.......before Obama got hold of it and continued. I have problems with the fringe wingnuts on either side of the aisle......whether it be social items, fiscal matters, pro or anti abortion, etc. I like common sense balance.

Last edited:
What ????? Did Dr. Greg tuck his tail between his legs and slink off into la la liberal land???? Here is another FACT for you Dr. Gregg when you come out of the hole you are now hiding in.

Climate change hits Mars
Recommend? (28)
Mars is being hit by rapid climate change and it is happening so fast that the red planet could lose its southern ice cap, writes Jonathan Leake.

Scientists from Nasa say that Mars has warmed by about 0.5C since the 1970s. This is similar to the warming experienced on Earth over approximately the same period.

no, its just pointless with debating with such an idiot as yourself. WTF does mars have to do with our planet?

YOu want me to show you evidence, in which there are thousands and thousands of journal articles for evolution, tons of books and even college courses dedicated to evolution, and claim "where's the proof"? Take a biology course if you want proof. Read journals, I can't sit here and go through all the evidence you have access too because you are too stupid or deluded to believe.

Exactly my point I mentioned about conservatives. La la land? I guess thats what you call reality? yeah, that's where I am. But hey, you can find a few detractors, post links to articles that have nothing to do with what you are arguing against, so that must mean you know more than highly educated and trained scientist who spend their lives researching the truth?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Climate change hits Mars
Recommend? (28)

no, its just pointless with debating with such an idiot as yourself. WTF does mars have to do with our planet?

YOu want me to show you evidence, in which there are thousands and thousands of journal articles for evolution, tons of books and even college courses dedicated to evolution, and claim "where's the proof"? Take a biology course if you want proof. Read journals, I can't sit here and go through all the evidence you have access too because you are too stupid or deluded to believe.

Exactly my point I mentioned about conservatives. La la land? I guess thats what you call reality? yeah, that's where I am. But hey, you can find a few detractors, post links to articles that have nothing to do with what you are arguing against, so that must mean you know more than highly educated and trained scientist who spend their lives researching the truth?

Now you are ducking, running scared- tail tucked between your legs because you have NO FACTS to back up your CLAIMS because you CAN'T answer those TWO questions I just posed to you. If you can't answer them, you have ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF OF ANYTHING.

" A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to put it's pants on." Winston Churchill.

Man caused global warming is the lie that has gotten halfway around the world before the truth got it's pants on. And you bought it hook, line and sinker.

There is climate change, THERE ALWAYS HAS BEEN, there will always be climate change, but man caused,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just not proven. You can't prove it either.

Climate change hits Mars
Recommend? (28)

Now you are ducking, running scared- tail tucked between your legs because you have NO FACTS to back up your CLAIMS because you CAN'T answer those TWO questions I just posed to you. If you can't answer them, you have ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF OF ANYTHING.

" A lie gets halway around the world before the truth has a chance to put it's pants on." Winston Churchill.

Man caused global warming is the lie that has gotten halfway around the world before the truth got it's pants on. And you bought it hook, line and sinker.

There is climate change, THERE ALWAYS HAS BEEN, there will always be climate change, but man caused,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just not proven. You can't prove it either.

Yup, that's it. :cuckoo:

Thanks for proving my point about conservatives and doing the same tired shit we see from everybody.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, pretty much sums it up to be said after the Pledge of Allegiance at tea party's across the nation.

Tea Party Pledge:

It should state:

I pledge to stop being a fucking parasite.

I pledge to stop demanding that the USA invades every fucking country on the face of mother earth.

" A lie gets halway around the world before the truth has a chance to put it's pants on." Winston Churchill.

Thanks for proving my point about conservatives and doing the same tired shit we see from everybody.

Thank you for proving my point about liberals, you obviously can't answer the two questions I posed to you about your global theories because you have yet to do so. Conservatives provide links and evidence to their prospectives- something you libs should learn from before you post your UNEDUCATED OPINIONS.

Here is another link-provided just for you on the coming Ice Age in the 70's.

Today it’s global warming; in the ‘70s it was the coming Ice Age - Press Releases

Last edited:

Thank you for proving my point about liberals, you obviously can't answer the two questions I posed to you about your global theories because you have yet to do so. Canservatives provide links and evidence to their prospectives- something you libs should learn from before you post your UNEDUCATED OPINIONS.

Today it’s global warming; in the ‘70s it was the coming Ice Age - Press Releases

:lol: There are tons of resources, I don't need to prove shit to you, go pick up some climate journals.

You will deny it anyway

and citing 1970's articles? technology is 1000X more advanced than the 70's

" Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams

I suggest you Dr. Gregg and other libs MEMORIZE this quote by a very brilliant educated man and founder of our country.

" Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams

I suggest you Dr. Gregg and other libs MEMORIZE this quote by a very brilliant educated man and founder of our country.

:lol:Thanks troll

Thank you for proving my point about liberals, you obviously can't answer the two questions I posed to you about your global theories because you have yet to do so. Canservatives provide links and evidence to their prospectives- something you libs should learn from before you post your UNEDUCATED OPINIONS.

:lol: There are tons of resources, I don't need to prove shit to you, go pick up some climate journals.

You will deny it anyway

You put yourself out to be an authority on Global Warming. Then answer

1. Why was Mars warming at the same rate the Earth was??? Answer please.

2. Why has the Earth cooled recently with the increase of CO2?? Answer please.

If you can not answer those two questions you can not prove global warming is caused by man. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not unless you are convinced that there are Martians running around on Mars, driving their cars and polluting the atmosphere with CO2.

Again for you libs to memorize"

" Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion they CANNOT alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams.

Last edited:

Backed into a corner now- aren't ya????, so now the very intelligent educated liberal does the usual and name calls. Can't answer the question, can't have a serious debate, can only give liberal talking points, never provides a link with any facts or evidence, just his opinion and when that falls apart it goes to name calling. Typical.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You will deny it anyway

If you can not answer those two questions you can not prove global warming is caused by man. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not unless you are convinced that there are Martians running around on Mars, driving their cars and polluting the atmosphere with CO2.

" Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion they CANNOT alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams.

i'm sorry, you are the one claiming its a "myth", its you making yourself out to be a self appointed authority on global warming, and you know more than climatologists that are highly educated and trained. I"m making no such claims of authority, just pointing out calling it a myth with no formal training is about as disingenuous as it gets.

claim "facts" and then you deny evolution, one of the most supported scientific theories out there, and claim global warming is a myth cause you link to a 70's article and because it snowed in Washington :lol:

Really have to be a troll, or one really stupid person.

Backed into a corner now- aren't ya????, so now the very intelligent educated liberal does the usual and name calls. Can't answer the question, can't have a serious debate, can only give liberal talking points, never provides a link with any facts or evidence, just his opinion and when that falls apart it goes to name calling. Typical.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

what's typical is this response from you, knew that would come. You've proven yourself to be so fucking dumb and/or full of shit. But keep them coming, its comedic

I pledge to never again be complacent and asleep at the wheel while government at the local and national level runs amok with the taxpayer dollar.

Were the teabaggers sleeping during the last administration?

Or was that the level of government spending they are looking for?

I think the last two years of Bush coupled with the first year of Obama along with the bail outs of banks, the housing crisis and then this healthcare fiasco woke people up.

Don't forget the last two years of Bush were years of Democratic Party control of congress.

You will deny it anyway

1. Because the Universe is remarkably stable. The average temp of the Universe (according to scientists), is within 1/50th of 1 degree of every other place. So why is it at the same temp? It's not actually, because Mars is quite a bit further out from the Sun than us, and therefore colder. Why has the temp changed at approximately the same rate? Because the Universe is stable, temp wise.

2. Why has the Earth cooled recently because of CO2? Well, when the greenhouse effect first takes place, it makes it warm, but, with enough CO2 in the atmosphere, it will finally start bouncing the heat BACK to space as the clouds thicken.

Might wanna watch something other than American Idol and Dancing With the Stars.

I recommend History, Science, Military, and Discovery channels.

Forum List

Back