Tea Party Pledge

I pledge to keep our politicians honest by electing only those who have demonstrated integrity, honor and character in their daily lives.

And then Sarah Palin is one of their favorites. But I know, many conservatives think whatever they believe is the truth. Hence why its ironic.

is that really their pledge? bwaaahhhaaaahhhaaaaa!!! man they are so full of shit

What's in this pledge that would offend anyone, including you?????:cuckoo::cuckoo:

The fact they don't even follow their pledge. It's like Fox news claiming to be "Fair and Balanced"

Would you care to state some facts as to where they don't follow their pledge. Maybe some links with some useful information would help. BTW Fox News is fair and balanced that's why their ratings tromp everyone else. :lol::lol::lol: You might tune in a actually get some FACTS before you just spout off.

I pledge to keep our politicians honest by electing only those who have demonstrated integrity, honor and character in their daily lives.

And then Sarah Palin is one of their favorites. But I know, many conservatives think whatever they believe is the truth. Hence why its ironic.

Would you care to give me some FACTS and TRUTHS about Palin that you can PROVE???Be careful, I have actually read her book that has been FACT CHECKED by 11 different ASSOCIATED PRESS journalists and if they can't find anything false, I sincerely doubt that YOU can.:lol::lol::lol:

Bachmann.

T-shirts at 50 percent too much, books they'd written about how much they love Palin, how to make money, crap like that.

All were overpriced.

Oh yeah.......they were also selling tickets for something, but I didn't find out what.

I have been to my tea-parties and they were not selling anything. This last weekend we had a tea party where 5 candidates for the senate election came to talk to us. Apparently these candidates know the tea party is important or they certainly would not take time out of there day to come to a rally and speak.

Tell ya what......watch the news and see what kind of crap they were selling at TPN over the weekend.

Oh yeah.........remember all the hue and cry over the TPN being nothing more than a money making machine? Thats what some GOP'ers have said.

T-shirts at 50 percent too much, books they'd written about how much they love Palin, how to make money, crap like that.

All were overpriced.

Oh yeah.......they were also selling tickets for something, but I didn't find out what.

I have been to my tea-parties and they were not selling anything. This last weekend we had a tea party where 5 candidates for the senate election came to talk to us. Apparently these candidates know the tea party is important or they certainly would not take time out of there day to come to a rally and speak.

Tell ya what......watch the news and see what kind of crap they were selling at TPN over the weekend.

Oh yeah.........remember all the hue and cry over the TPN being nothing more than a money making machine? Thats what some GOP'ers have said.

No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to buy anything--- so what's your gripe? Attending one of your local tea parties is free and open to all of the public.

And who are the GOP'ers who said that????

The reason for the Nasville tea party was to organize, they had small groups on technology and getting the message out. People from as far away as Hawaii attended in order to learn more about communications such as twitter and facebook messages. They gladly paid for the education they got from these classes. Obama did this, the tea party is following his lead. LOLOLOLOLOL

No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to buy anything--- so what's your gripe? Attending one of your local tea parties is free and open to all of the public.

And who are the GOP'ers who said that????

My bitch is that it's not about the grass roots movement anymore, it's simply about cash.

Remember the 2 people who stated they wouldn't attend TPN last weekend? One of 'em was Bachman.

What's in this pledge that would offend anyone, including you?????:cuckoo::cuckoo:

The fact they don't even follow their pledge. It's like Fox news claiming to be "Fair and Balanced"

Would you care to state some facts as to where they don't follow their pledge. Maybe some links with some useful information would help. BTW Fox News is fair and balanced that's why their ratings tromp everyone else. :lol::lol::lol: You might tune in a actually get some FACTS before you just spout off.

No, its just that so many conservatives only want to hear what they believe already, hence why Fox is highest rated. Fair and balanced, what a joke. But like I already said, many conservatives don't give a shit about facts and I'm sure the teabaggers don't either. THey will claim 'facts" is whatever they already believe.

I pledge to never again be complacent and asleep at the wheel while government at the local and national level runs amok with the taxpayer dollar.

Were the teabaggers sleeping during the last administration?

Or was that the level of government spending they are looking for?
It's a new organization with new goals. No one has supported this kind of pledge in the past. But now that they've got it in writing, they may just do so for the first time.

Would you care to give me some FACTS and TRUTHS about Palin that you can PROVE???Be careful, I have actually read her book that has been FACT CHECKED by 11 different ASSOCIATED PRESS journalists and if they can't find anything false, I sincerely doubt that YOU can.:lol::lol::lol:
Doesn't matter what anybody says, you will just spin it, or ignore it, or claim its false, like the teabaggers do.

1. Quit governor of Alaska, not much honor, integrity and character in that, and all the ethics inquiries into her time in office

2, She's been shown to be a hypocrite so many times now. Criticize Obama for using teleprompter,, while having crib notes. And just the teleprompter comments shows she doesn't have much integrity with cheap, petty mudslinging like that. Another is being all upset when Rahm says "that's fucking retarded" but silent when Rush says "retard camp". Again, political mudslinging, not much integrity there.

3, Her book is full of inaccuracies and lies, there goes integrity.

It can go on and on.

No, its just that so many conservatives only want to hear what they believe already, hence why Fox is highest rated. Fair and balanced, what a joke. But like I already said, many conservatives don't give a shit about facts and I'm sure the teabaggers don't either. THey will claim 'facts" is whatever they already believe.

Have you ever watched Fox??? There is Juan Williams an avid Obama supporter, Bill Beckel another Avid Obama supporter, both always on Fox News. Bill O'Reilly and Greta both independents with liberals and conservatives on air. I think that maybe you should tune in- that's why most of the country has, that way you will actually know something about the facts and the truth instead of just spouting off your liberal talking points.

From your post:

They will claim "facts" is whatever they already believe." It seems to me that is exactly what you libs do. You guys do it without ever checking anything out for the truth, you have opinions that are not based on facts and the truth because you never take the time to investigate the facts or the truth. You really crack me up when you attack Palin, Bachmann and the rest of the conservative women and you have never taken the time to even read Palin's book-------yet you have an opinion. Do you know how stupid you look with people who have actually read her book????? Naw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's not important to you. :lol::lol::lol::lol: But beleive me, keep on posting all you are doing is making total asses out of yourselves. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: And no-one wants to join your club.:lol::lol:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, pretty much sums it up to be said after the Pledge of Allegiance at tea party's across the nation.

Tea Party Pledge:

I pledge to never again be complacent and asleep at the wheel while government at the local and national level runs amok with the taxpayer dollar.

I pledge to always keep myself educated on current events and policies that effect the security and prosperity of this country, it's citizens and it's future generations.

I pledge to know the facts, the agenda's, of any and all candidates before I vote.

I pledge to honor and uphold the Constitution of the United States as it was written by our founders.

I pledge to defend the freedom of the United States and of it's citizens with every ounce of my strength, so help me God.

Hmmmm? I've been doing that for 30 years before the tea party even came along. Guess I'm a trend setter. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, and I forgot to mention HERALDO- FLAMING LIBERAL- ( Obama Cheerleader #1)has his own show on Fox, the only place he is not liberal is on national defense.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, pretty much sums it up to be said after the Pledge of Allegiance at tea party's across the nation.

Tea Party Pledge:

I pledge to always keep myself educated on current events and policies that effect the security and prosperity of this country, it's citizens and it's future generations.

I pledge to know the facts, the agenda's, of any and all candidates before I vote.

I pledge to honor and uphold the Constitution of the United States as it was written by our founders.

I pledge to defend the freedom of the United States and of it's citizens with every ounce of my strength, so help me God.

Hmmmm? I've been doing that for 30 years before the tea party even came along. Guess I'm a trend setter. :eusa_whistle:

Yes you are- I have been doing it too, now millions upon millions more are doing the same, we just can't afford to go asleep again, ever.:eusa_angel:

Tea Party Pledge:

Yes you are- I have been doing it too, now millions upon millions more are doing the same, we just can't afford to go asleep again, ever.:eusa_angel:

I tend however to shy away from the whole TP thing as I find it to mostly consist of disgruntled social and fiscal conservative fringers.

Have you ever watched Fox??? There is Juan Williams an avid Obama supporter, Bill Beckel another Avid Obama supporter, both always on Fox News. Bill O'Reilly and Greta both independents with liberals and conservatives on air. I think that maybe you should tune in- that's why most of the country has, that way you will actually know something about the facts and the truth instead of just spouting off your liberal talking points.

From your post:

They will claim "facts" is whatever they already believe." It seems to me that is exactly what you libs do. You guys do it without ever checking anything out for the truth, you have opinions that are not based on facts and the truth because you never take the time to investigate the facts or the truth. You really crack me up when you attack Palin, Bachmann and the rest of the conservative women and you have never taken the time to even read Palin's book-------yet you have an opinion. Do you know how stupid you look with people who have actually read her book????? Naw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's not important to you. :lol::lol::lol::lol: But beleive me, keep on posting all you are doing is making total asses out of yourselves. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: And no-one wants to join your club.:lol::lol:

Sure, that's why universities are always labeled as "liberal bias". Every other news organization than fox is "liberal bias". its just that reality has a liberal bias. Why many rural, redneck type places full of ignorance are mostly conservative. While big cultural cities where people are living around people with other beliefs, cultures, races, etc arfe "liberal". While many place packed with conservatives are all the same for the most part, same race, same politics, same religion, etc.

Why people who are highly educated are "liberal elitists". While many conservative deny any science that goes agianst their beliefs like "evoltion" and "global warming: are myths, or that "being gay is a choice". many of you just don't want to hear the facts.

To the oversensitive out there, I'm not saying all are like this, but really, anyone that thinks that Palin is a good politician, I'm pretty sure the generalization stands

I tend however to shy away from the whole TP thing as I find it to mostly consist of disgruntled social and fiscal conservative fringers.

You have a problem with fiscal conservatives???? You do know that it is YOUR tax dollar that is being wasted by the billions and you also know that you now OWE the federal government $46,000 in the run up of the debt that they did for YOU.

From your post:

Sure, that's why universities are always labeled as "liberal bias". Every other news organization than fox is "liberal bias". its just that reality has a liberal bias. Why many rural, redneck type places full of ignorance are mostly conservative. While big cultural cities where people are living around people with other beliefs, cultures, races, etc arfe "liberal". While many place packed with conservatives are all the same for the most part, same race, same politics, same religion, etc.

Why people who are highly educated are "liberal elitists". While many conservative deny any science that goes agianst their beliefs like "evoltion" and "global warming: are myths, or that "being gay is a choice". many of you just don't want to hear the facts.

To the oversensitive out there, I'm not saying all are like this, but really, anyone that thinks that Palin is a good politician, I'm pretty sure the generalization stands

Yes, and we can see how that "global warming," is working out for ya all in Washington D.C with 2 feet of snow on the ground and more coming. God has a sense of humor.:lol::lol: If your reality is surrounded in global warming myths, then please explain your SCIENCE of why the surrounding planets are warming to the same extent that earth is. Mars is having global warming. Also please explain why co2 has risen yet for the last few years the earth temperature has cooled. The explain why these so-called scientists were calling for a return of the ICE age in the 40's and they had another global warming theory going on in the 20's. Seems to me they can't make up their mind about it.

If Al Gore is soooooooooooooooooooooo serious about the affects of global warming, what the hell is he doing flying around on a Private Jet and driving a TOWN CAR?? It appears he is not toooooooooooooooooooooo worried about it.

Btw- I am a conservative and not for one heart beat second do I beleive that homosexuals chose their sexual orientation. They were born that way.

As far as evolution that is a God design too. I do not beleive we came from Apes, but we have evolved and it was God's plan that we adapt to our environment.

Last edited:
Score at half-time is as follows:

Maple 14
Dr Gregg 0

:popcorn:

I think Maple is going to win this game... Seems to be the only player telling the truth.:lol:

Forum List

Back