Tea Party Candidate, Jules Manson, calls for the Assassination of Obama.

hahaha, the dramatics of assassination is good...like nobody ever suggested it FOR BUSH...you people are such pussies,..and whiny assed babies now that it is you in the white house....cracks me up

I don't think you get the point. This is not about being "pussies", this is about a bonafide politician, who actually ran in an election, calling for the assassination of a sitting US president. This is not "fringe" this is over the line.

Of late..the GOP's "big tent" is including every bat shit crazy nut. This isn't the first time, but it's really the first time they've had such staying power. There was a time when the Birchers had some influence in the party..but they were chased out. These guys are worse. And the GOP should be self policiing.

Last edited:
Or at this point in his career, chuckling at his opposition and thinking, "They make it too easy."

jeeze jakey...your defense of your Responsible Republicanism is showing weak

jeez housie . . . I have defended the consistent conservative, the electable Romney. I never change but you do with the current wind. :lol:

Wishes are not fishes, son. Either we get together or Obama will sweep us into the gutter. The right of center and center will not elect Newt, Ron, or the others.

Fakey, it is STILL true that nobody buys your transparently fraudulent pretext.

You ARE a liberal Democratic.

And there is no question about it: you WILL be voting for the re-election of President Obama just as you voted for his initial election.

"'Your' Republican Party" means now as it always did to you: the Democrat Parody.

Don't you EVER have any inclination to drop your obvious (and already failed) effort to pretend that you are something other than a liberal Democratic?

hahaha, the dramatics of assassination is good...like nobody ever suggested it FOR BUSH...you people are such pussies,..and whiny assed babies now that it is you in the white house....cracks me up

I don't think you get the point. This is not about being "pussies", this is about a bonafide politician, who actually ran in an election, calling for the assassination of a sitting US president. This is not "fringe" this is over the line.

Of late..the GOP's "big tent" is including every bat shit crazy nut. This isn't the first time, but it's really the first time they've had such staying power. There was a time when the Bircher's had some influence in the party..but they were chased out. These guys are worse. And the GOP should be self policiing.

Oh come now. Your effort to paint your entire opposition with the brush of some asshole in a trailer out in crazy California is silly.

I have yet to see or hear any actual Republicans or conservatives endorsing the assassination of the President. And as vile as that criminal concept is, to compound it by calling for the murder of the man's daughters is even more reprehensible.

The Secret Service shouldn't be politely investigating that asshole. They should be processing his arrest.

But that still has nothing to do with the vast majority of other conservatives or Republicans.

Of late..the GOP's "big tent" is including every bat shit crazy nut. This isn't the first time, but it's really the first time they've had such staying power. There was a time when the Birchers had some influence in the party..but they were chased out. These guys are worse. And the GOP should be self policiing.

YEAH RIGHT..
good grief...your party is embracing the OWS and the nuts in them. don't see you all getting your panties in bunch over that. give us a break Sallow. Politics today is NO DIFFERENT than it has been before. it's just you liberals will find anything to whine about.

Of late..the GOP's "big tent" is including every bat shit crazy nut. This isn't the first time, but it's really the first time they've had such staying power. There was a time when the Bircher's had some influence in the party..but they were chased out. These guys are worse. And the GOP should be self policiing.

Oh come now. Your effort to paint your entire opposition with the brush of some asshole in a trailer out in crazy California is silly.

I have yet to see or hear any actual Republicans or conservatives endorsing the assassination of the President. And as vile as that criminal concept is, to compound it by calling for the murder of the man's daughters is even more reprehensible.

The Secret Service shouldn't be politely investigating that asshole. They should be processing his arrest.

But that still has nothing to do with the vast majority of other conservatives or Republicans.

Right now you have a real contender for the presidency openly advocating for the arrest of judges, or at least having them come to congress to explain their decisions. That's pretty out there. Not to mention Newt's been tossing out stuff like Bernake being the most inflationary fed chief or taking seriously the possiblity of an EMP attack. It's mainly fringe, but heck, the GOP should have gotten some handle on that. And really..some of the people running for congress in 2010 were really out there. While the Democrats have some flakes, they generally get relegated to positions of no real power.

I don't see many (if any) Democrats calling for the break up of the US or the relitigation of issues that started the civil war. We should be moving past alot of this silliness if we are trying to position ourselves as the top nation in the world in the future.

Right now you have a real contender for the presidency openly advocating for the arrest of judges,

As it should be.

YEAH RIGHT..
good grief...your party is embracing the OWS and the nuts in them. don't see you all getting your panties in bunch over that. give us a break Sallow. Politics today is NO DIFFERENT than it has been before. it's just you liberals will find anything to whine about.

Feel free to identify any OWS candidates currently running for office..and their fringe positions.

Right now you have a real contender for the presidency openly advocating for the arrest of judges, or at least having them come to congress to explain their decisions. That's pretty out there. Not to mention Newt's been tossing out stuff like Bernake being the most inflationary fed chief or taking seriously the possiblity of an EMP attack. It's mainly fringe, but heck, the GOP should have gotten some handle on that. And really..some of the people running for congress in 2010 were really out there. While the Democrats have some flakes, they generally get relegated to positions of no real power.

I don't see many (if any) Democrats calling for the break up of the US or the relitigation of issues that started the civil war. We should be moving past alot of this silliness if we are trying to position ourselves as the top nation in the world in the future.

ummm, I see the OWS and some here openly calling for a Revolution...didn't see you calling for getting a handle on them...like I said Sallow, your paranoia is yours and yours ALONE.

Right now you have a real contender for the presidency openly advocating for the arrest of judges,

As it should be.

That's really skating on some very dangerous ground.

No, I dont agree.

We are a color blind society (supposed to be)

Yet we have rulings that state under served which violates everyone else civil rights that were denied because of this created preference.

You got to love how they take ONE PERSON who says something and paints a whole PARTY with that.

but this is nothing new for the left.

For one thing...Ron Paul is NOT a TEA PARTY pioneer..

this article is full of shit.

the guy who did this, did it all ON HIS OWN and wouldn't be condoned by anybody in the Tea Party. so give us a break.

It's another attempt by the left to discredit the Tea Party. I'm surprised they didn't label him a "Tea Party Leader" like they often do.

YEAH RIGHT..

Feel free to identify any OWS candidates currently running for office..and their fringe positions.

oh brother..take a pill, settle down.

As it should be.

That's really skating on some very dangerous ground.

No, I dont agree.

We are a color blind society (supposed to be)

Yet we have rulings that state under served which violates everyone else civil rights that were denied because of this created preference.

And there's an entire system set up to deal with that through the process of litigation.

Arresting judges you don't agree with politically is the prescription for tyranny.

ummm, I see the OWS and some here openly calling for a Revolution...didn't see you calling for getting a handle on them...like I said Sallow, your paranoia is yours and yours ALONE.

Now you are getting silly. :eusa_hand:

no dear, you are becoming paranoid. it's written here for all to see. and posting this article like it's something a whole party would advocate is another.

Last edited:

no dear, you are becoming paranoid. it's written here for all to see.

A real live politician is advocating for the assassination of the President and his daughters, I point that out..and I am paranoid?

Well yeah..a little. I don't want to see Obama assassinated. And in fact..there are very few people I wish to see have their lives ended by violence.

Osama Bin Laden being a notable exception.

So if that makes me "paranoid", so be it.

Forum List

Back