Tea Party Candidate, Jules Manson, calls for the Assassination of Obama.

Now you are getting silly. :eusa_hand:

no dear, you are becoming paranoid. it's written here for all to see.

A real live politician is advocating for the assassination of the President and his daughters, I point that out..and I am paranoid?

Well yeah..a little. I don't want to see Obama assassinated. And in fact..there are very few people I wish to see have their lives ended by violence.

Osama Bin Laden being a notable exception.

So if that makes me "paranoid", so be it.

Yawn, the guy is a low life and is being taken care of by the Secret Service. what the hell more do you want from us dear?

A real live politician is advocating for the assassination of the President and his daughters, I point that out..and I am paranoid?

Well yeah..a little. I don't want to see Obama assassinated. And in fact..there are very few people I wish to see have their lives ended by violence.

Yawn, the guy is a low life and is being taken care of by the Secret Service. what the hell more do you want from us dear?

Several righties in this very thread stepped up and said that was unacceptable.

That's basically it.

Now you are getting silly. :eusa_hand:

A failed city council candidate who lives in a trailer park in Carson, California is HARDLY a real life politician.

Oh blow me darlin...

what a load of garbage. your president doesn't impress me none. he's biracial and grew up wealthy. tell me you really know his past. pssst his step dad was an oil exec for his country......

First of all...bullshit. Obama did not grow up wealthy. Complete bullshit.

Second, what does Obama's childhood have to do with the racist crap thrown at him from some people? BTW, I'm not saying that all TPs are racist, but you cannot deny that some people at TP rallies threw out racist slogans and held up racist signs. Pictures do not lie.

No one should ever be racist. Ever. I'm from the crazy side of life that has Caribanna and we rock all worlds and all cultures.

I'm a crazy canuck. But I'm also a dual citizen. Which makes me even crazier, lol. Obama living in Hawaii and in his step fathers world of oil he was not poor. I'd say rich if you want to really look at Barry's level.

I'm not being horrid about this. Let's just talk reality.

Ok, let's talk reality. Realistically, one does not have to be "rich" in order to live in Hawaii. Hawaii has a huge homeless population. I lived in Hawaii almost 20 years ago. I was not then, and I still am not rich. Oops, there goes your theory. Sorry.

Last edited:

A failed city council candidate who lives in a trailer park in Carson, California is HARDLY a real life politician.

No kidding, but it gave them their Faux outrage for the day...
sheesh

sheesh

Lee Harvey Oswald was a failure at everything he did..except assassinating President Kennedy.

sheesh

Lee Harvey Oswald was a failure at everything he did..except assassinating President Kennedy.

yeah and?
Ford was shot at, Reagan was shot. by DERANGED people. their party affiliation HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT... But you just couldn't help yourself to HIGHLIGHT that he supposedly admired the Tea Party..you people love to play those games.
and AGAIN, Ron Paul is NOT a Tea Party pioneer. so that made that whole article, FULL OF SHIT.

Last edited:
First of all...bullshit. Obama did not grow up wealthy. Complete bullshit.

Second, what does Obama's childhood have to do with the racist crap thrown at him from some people? BTW, I'm not saying that all TPs are racist, but you cannot deny that some people at TP rallies threw out racist slogans and held up racist signs. Pictures do not lie.

No one should ever be racist. Ever. I'm from the crazy side of life that has Caribanna and we rock all worlds and all cultures.

I'm a crazy canuck. But I'm also a dual citizen. Which makes me even crazier, lol. Obama living in Hawaii and in his step fathers world of oil he was not poor. I'd say rich if you want to really look at Barry's level.

Ok, let's talk reality. Realistically, one does not have to be "rich" in order to live in Hawaii. Hawaii has a huge homeless population. I lived in Hawaii almost 20 years ago. I was not then, and I still am not rich. Oops, there goes your theory. Sorry.

Look Obama can't even rember his days in Hawaii until he was turned over to Uncle Frank. You know. The self admitted commie pedophile.

Formative years he was with Soereto and he had mega wealth at the hands of oil companies. That was the Phillipine years.

Don't even attempt to nuke me on it, because I never lie and I am always bang on the money honey.

I am a democrats worst nightmare and I love it.

sheesh

Lee Harvey Oswald was trained to shoot by the Marine Corps and probably while in the Soviet Union. Ohh and if you believe the conspiracy people he did not shoot JFK.

sheesh

Ah no way jose.

I know gun people inside out. It's something. You wouldn't know. It's by rote. Lee was one of those dudes.

You live with your gun. You live it and love it. I don't know how to describe it. But whether you do percussion, or in my case can do mega bow, you live your weapons.

Aye carumba, how does one explain this.

sheesh

Lee Harvey Oswald was trained to shoot by the Marine Corps and probably while in the Soviet Union. Ohh and if you believe the conspiracy people he did not shoot JFK.

I don't even know where to go from from here.

But I was seriously watcing live on tv when Ruby offed him. It was unreal and live. He crumpled down. Is that a verb. He bent over in pain. And all the Sheriffs were cheering but trying to look so polite as they got Jack into a squad car.

Obamcare is seen as primitive medical care and the witch doctors or whatever is what comes to mind. If Biden had been president, there would be a similar pic of him like that.

Wow, you should write a novel. That's the most novel piece of fiction I've heard in years.

Look Obama can't even rember his days in Hawaii until he was turned over to Uncle Frank. You know. The self admitted commie pedophile.

Formative years he was with Soereto and he had mega wealth at the hands of oil companies. That was the Phillipine years.

Don't even attempt to nuke me on it, because I never lie and I am always bang on the money honey.

I am a democrats worst nightmare and I love it.

Keep moving those goal posts. You're a Democrat's entertainment.

hollywood promoted a freaking movie that depicted the assassination of president bush while he was in office. Who do we see about that? There is no right wing version of soros's "media matters" or "move-on" but i bet the secret service was busy with thousands of threats against bush.

but that was the left, so they get treated with kid gloves for this sort of thing. Jules manson (any relation to charles?) is a nut case and i doubt anyone seriously planning something like that would broadcast it in public the way he did. He sounds like an angry, irrational individual who in no way represents the majority of tea party members.

The same ones who will try and paint the entire gop in the same light as jules also ask us to ignore the hundreds of ows flea party members who have been arrested, pooped in the streets, did drugs and committed serious crimes, including rapes, assaults and murders.

Even with the few radicals that have latched onto the tea parties, i'd still feel far safer at any tea party than i would within 2 blocks of any flea parties.
sadly you missed the point.theliq

Last edited:

sheesh

Sorry BOY, THAT WAS HIS BIGGEST FAILURE,ITS FUNNY HOW EMPTY VESSELS LIKE YOU:cuckoo: MAKE THE MOST IDIOTIC NOISE. NOW ffffffff OFF.THELIQ

sheesh

Relevant only if you think that Lee Harvey Oswald was a real life politician.
Oswald didn't run for anything, but he was certainly politically active prior to the assassination. That's how he ended up in the Soviet Union, and that's why he was advocating for "Fair Play for Cuba" only months before he shot JFK.

Just throwing that out there.

Forum List

Back