Tea parties and other constitutional issues

here you go again with your awe-inspiring ability to perceive stuff about me.

i am 100% certain that i don't know one single person who was protesting in a tea party.

please go on, express your sadness about the education system and insults.

Now you're just getting stupid - did I say 'getting'.... scrub that.... you just are stupid. Even giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you are deliberately misunderstanding me you may yourself look dumb. Read what I write, not what you think I mean.

I think we have gone as far as we can go with this 'subject'. You clearly don't want to find out for yourself, and are happy with your kookaid enhanced view. Have at it.

the problem is i read what you write.

i am not the one who sits in europe and makes statements about the make up of the majority of the protesters, because i have friends who told me something and i chose to believe it while discarding any contradicting evidence.

LOL. Could you find Europe on a map? I am as entitled to an opinion as anyone. It is as much my country as anyone elses, that I choose to travel and live abroad to further my career and learn more about the cultures which Obama is modelling his policies on is, to me, a good thing.

As I said, believe whatever your koolaid addled brain advises.... I will trust people I know, my own evidence and my own intellect.

Anyone that attended a Tea Party, Here is a Demographic Survey You might be interested in participating in.

Results

i'll check it out now
I put in that I was a black democratic woman living in poverty. I sure hope that doesn't skew the current statistics. :lol:

Glenn Beck is winning for president.

So Math not your best subject, Ravi?

Beck - 5
Palin - 75

When I was at school, 75 votes would beat 5 votes.

i'll check it out now
I put in that I was a black democratic woman living in poverty. I sure hope that doesn't skew the current statistics. :lol:

Beck - 5
Palin - 75

My bad, I didn't scroll down. I'll use a different email address and vote for poor Glenn.

Do you ever sleep, btw?

Its obvious some of the forum members are still confused why people are "all of a sudden" in the streets protesting.

Its stuff like what you hear in this video below (skip ahead about 1:15 min past the network clip) that got many other americans to join the very small number of us that were actively protesting the corruption and defecit spending.

Oh and yeah this lady is a democrat so, as was previously stated, its not a party politics thing....its an AMERICAN thing.

For 4 months (September to January), nary a peep of organized protest against the $700 billion bailout the (previous) administration proposed and signed into law (for now we won't talk about the silence during staggering and ever-increasing, record-setting deficits building up over 7 years) . Yet within 2 months (February to April), all of a sudden people are pissed and it's a national movement.

Beck - 5
Palin - 75

My bad, I didn't scroll down. I'll use a different email address and vote for poor Glenn.

Do you ever sleep, btw?

LOL. Dontcha hate it when that happens? Schoolboy error and some smartass neocon comes along and kicks your ass with it. Apologies.

I suspect the thought of Palin as POTUS would make your blood run cold? It would mine!

And, no, I rarely sleep.

Its obvious some of the forum members are still confused why people are "all of a sudden" in the streets protesting.

Its stuff like what you hear in this video below (skip ahead about 1:15 min past the network clip) that got many other americans to join the very small number of us that were actively protesting the corruption and defecit spending.

Oh and yeah this lady is a democrat so, as was previously stated, its not a party politics thing....its an AMERICAN thing.

For 4 months (September to January), nary a peep of organized protest against the $700 billion bailout the (previous) administration proposed and signed into law (for now we won't talk about the silence during staggering and ever-increasing, record-setting deficits building up over 7 years) . Yet within 2 months (February to April), all of a sudden people are pissed and it's a national movement.

Before September, the TEA parties were slowly and quietly coming together. That there was no major event or media coverage doesn't mean it wasn't happening. Long before the major events, small protests had been going on.

The timing was pretty much coincidental - which you won't believe but that doesn't make it not true.

The timing was pretty much coincidental - which you won't believe but that doesn't make it not true.

Quietly standing by for over 7 years.

Yeah, you're right. I don't believe it was 'coincidence'.

No, not standing by - quietly protesting. A lot of these people have been doing this for years. Just because the media didn't cover it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Good grief! You really are pathetically desperate to justify your own lack of knowledge.

Anyone that attended a Tea Party, Here is a Demographic Survey You might be interested in participating in.

Results

i'll check it out now

Ah i see someone else was thinking the same thing I was about this poll ;).

hence my questions about the data.

Now you're just getting stupid - did I say 'getting'.... scrub that.... you just are stupid. Even giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you are deliberately misunderstanding me you may yourself look dumb. Read what I write, not what you think I mean.

I think we have gone as far as we can go with this 'subject'. You clearly don't want to find out for yourself, and are happy with your kookaid enhanced view. Have at it.

i am not the one who sits in europe and makes statements about the make up of the majority of the protesters, because i have friends who told me something and i chose to believe it while discarding any contradicting evidence.

LOL. Could you find Europe on a map? I am as entitled to an opinion as anyone. It is as much my country as anyone elses, that I choose to travel and live abroad to further my career and learn more about the cultures which Obama is modelling his policies on is, to me, a good thing.

As I said, believe whatever your koolaid addled brain advises.... I will trust people I know, my own evidence and my own intellect.

hm, could i find europe on a map?

i will have to let that sink in.

hm, could i find europe on a map?

i will have to let that sink in.
:lol:

Remember, kids, A LOT OF THEM WERE BLACK!!!

800px-The_million_march_man.jpg

obviously a doctored picture by the LSMSMSMS. there were probably only two protesters, they look all the same to me. most probably unemployed, why else would you have time to protest. million man march, fuck, this is nothing compared to the two million real american march.
Wow, you quote a lie from ravi and say it's a lie from the tea party protests?

Idiot.

thank you, it is, as always, a pleasure seeing you stumble around.

obviously a doctored picture by the LSMSMSMS. there were probably only two protesters, they look all the same to me. most probably unemployed, why else would you have time to protest. million man march, fuck, this is nothing compared to the two million real american march.
Wow, you quote a lie from ravi and say it's a lie from the tea party protests?

Idiot.

thank you, it is, as always, a pleasure seeing you stumble around.
Too bad I have to stumble over your idiocy so often.

One of the things an idiot does is quote a lie from one and claim it's a lie of another.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back