Tea parties and other constitutional issues

The sad part about this is that you actually believe it.

Some of the protesters had anti-Obama signs but these were few in number and the majority were not anti the man but anti his policies. But, most had anti-Government signs.

Of course, the left supporting media - who had their own agenda when reporting the protests - made it LOOK as though the majority were 'racist', 'nutjob' 'idiot' etc etc etc. You are being manipulated by the media.

You don't want to associate with these people. Then I suggest you stay away from your friends and neighbors - because if not, you are probably associating with them.

how do you know all this, were you there and got a representative sample? where do you get your information? not from the media, right?

if they don't want to be confused with "'racist', 'nutjob', 'idiot' " then they should stop acting like racially insensitive boors....

or maybe they want to go and call the most experienced jurist appointed to the supreme court in 70 years, an "affirmative action hire" again... you know, her being latina and all.

and then they're suprised people think they're racist... talk about a lack of self-perception.

or they can keep having racists like limbaugh as their spokespeople...

it's all the same to me.

a female latina on the supreme court, what as america come to. once again rich old crotchety WASP men are being oppressed.

a female latina on the supreme court, what as america come to. once again rich old crotchety WASP men are being oppressed.

poor babies.... maybe this will make them feel better.

page0_blog_entry149_2.jpg

Sorry but the TEA BAGGERS have ZERO credibility since they never said BOO while Bush was doubling the national debt and starting TWO unfunded wars.

Using that reasoning, a person who is ignorant of politics or the cost of being partisan for the sake of being partisan should keep on doing the same thing, because they didn't see the proverbial light sooner. That is illogical reasoning.

It is also what those who still frame their political convictions around talking points, the extreme leftwing blogs, and political parties say versus those who are focused on what the right ideals and ideas we should be fighting for which is what the Tea Partiers are attempting to do.

In case nobody has noticed, with very VERY few exceptions, the Tea Partiers are promoting no political party nor are they professing allegiance to one

Looks like you guys already handled this post quite nicely, i guess I didn't need the other post i made in response ;).

Well Said Fox, well said

Last edited:
Using that reasoning, a person who is ignorant of politics or the cost of being partisan for the sake of being partisan should keep on doing the same thing, because they didn't see the proverbial light sooner. That is illogical reasoning.

It is also what those who still frame their political convictions around talking points, the extreme leftwing blogs, and political parties say versus those who are focused on what the right ideals and ideas we should be fighting for which is what the Tea Partiers are attempting to do.

In case nobody has noticed, with very VERY few exceptions, the Tea Partiers are promoting no political party nor are they professing allegiance to one.

Looks like you guys already handled this post quite nicely, i guess I didn't need the other post i made in response ;).

Well Said Fox, well said
:lol: She makes a false op and you congrats her...and you wonder why the teabaggers are scorned as liars.

I saw this post and nearly chocked to death on my coffee!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!??? AT LEAST half the protesters had anti-Obama anti-Dem signs and the rest had signs that said shit like MORAN!!!! If you really beleive this shit then you are WAY too far gone. You see if it weren't for the "BLACK HELICOPTER" REICH wing extremists then I would consider going to a tea party to protest spending and stand up for our 1st and 2nd ammendment rights but I'll be damned if I will associate with those types of people.

Some of the protesters had anti-Obama signs but these were few in number and the majority were not anti the man but anti his policies. But, most had anti-Government signs.

Of course, the left supporting media - who had their own agenda when reporting the protests - made it LOOK as though the majority were 'racist', 'nutjob' 'idiot' etc etc etc. You are being manipulated by the media.

You don't want to associate with these people. Then I suggest you stay away from your friends and neighbors - because if not, you are probably associating with them.

how do you know all this, were you there and got a representative sample? where do you get your information? not from the media, right?

Sadly, no I wasn't there. But I know a lot of people who were - and (oh my GOD) some of those friends were....... black! :eek:

I've heard what they said, I've seen their photos - not the doctored or agenda twisted ones from any side.

if they don't want to be confused with "'racist', 'nutjob', 'idiot' " then they should stop acting like racially insensitive boors....

or maybe they want to go and call the most experienced jurist appointed to the supreme court in 70 years, an "affirmative action hire" again... you know, her being latina and all.

and then they're suprised people think they're racist... talk about a lack of self-perception.

it's all the same to me.

If you would like to be taken seriously, then you really do have to try harder to see fact instead of fiction.

Limbaugh is not a spokesperson for the protestors.

A lot of them are black.

A lot of them are Latino.

A lot of them are Democrats.

Some of them even voted for Obama!

Instead of getting your info from the media, why not try getting from the protestors. It's all over the net. They have websites and everything!!!

Sadly, no I wasn't there. But I know a lot of people who were - and (oh my GOD) some of those friends were....... black! :eek:

I've heard what they said, I've seen their photos - not the doctored or agenda twisted ones from any side.

so you just decide to believe personal anecdotes you like and call contradicting anecdotes or the media reports a lie, how convenient.

with this style i can make an as unconvinving case as you that the protesters were really yetis and leprechauns. the lying media just did not report it, bastards.

If you would like to be taken seriously, then you really do have to try harder to see fact instead of fiction.

Limbaugh is not a spokesperson for the protestors.

A lot of them are black.

A lot of them are Latino.

A lot of them are Democrats.

Some of them even voted for Obama!

Instead of getting your info from the media, why not try getting from the protestors. It's all over the net. They have websites and everything!!!

because if it's on the "net", it must be true, eh?

i have a better idea...why don't you provide credible evidence of your assertions. i find your type of troll-fest kind of boring. and i have to get back to work so can't even amuse myself with it right now.

as for me being taken seriously, i'd say it's you who have the crediblity issue. this is one of those self-perception things that you should probably work on.

Just like DeLay's party allowed the Dems to examine everything the GOP Congress did?

When the voters of this great Republic lost their apathy and ignorance and stopped drinking the neo-con koolaid, they kicked GOP butt in the last election. The point is this, Intense: you lost. Get used to it. Your type will be in the minority for the rest of your life.

There is only Truth, Justice, and which side of it one falls that determines Victory or Loss. Get used to Reality giving Your Ass the Kick of It's Life. Going from bad to worse is not a good thing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msT1W2WCp2Y]YouTube - St. Louis Tea Party Opening Remarks - Kevin Jackson[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiyzZd0wO2g]YouTube - Black Speaker at DC Rally Mocks Obamas Teleprompter Dependence[/ame]

it's all the same to me.

You place allot on conditions on other peoples Liberty.

In case nobody has noticed, with very VERY few exceptions, the Tea Partiers are promoting no political party nor are they professing allegiance to one.

Well Said Fox, well said
:lol: She makes a false op and you congrats her...and you wonder why the teabaggers are scorned as liars.

Either that or You screwed up?

Remember, kids, A LOT OF THEM WERE BLACK!!!

800px-The_million_march_man.jpg

obviously a doctored picture by the LSMSMSMS. there were probably only two protesters, they look all the same to me. most probably unemployed, why else would you have time to protest. million man march, fuck, this is nothing compared to the two million real american march.

so you just decide to believe personal anecdotes you like and call contradicting anecdotes or the media reports a lie, how convenient.

with this style i can make an as unconvinving case as you that the protesters were really yetis and leprechauns. the lying media just did not report it, bastards.

That I know some of the protesters, yea, convenient is one word. You probably know some too. You just don't know you know.

You can make any argument you like - have at it. But the truth is the truth and the truth is that the protesters were, for the most part, anti government, not anti Obama. Their issues are bipartisan and they dislike both parties. If you are so inclined, it is really easy to look at their own websites and find out exactly who they are and what they want. That you choose not to, but rather to swallow the media's line, suggests that you don't want to know the truth, you just want to dislike them.

That I know some of the protesters, yea, convenient is one word. You probably know some too. You just don't know you know.

You can make any argument you like - have at it. But the truth is the truth and the truth is that the protesters were, for the most part, anti government, not anti Obama. Their issues are bipartisan and they dislike both parties. If you are so inclined, it is really easy to look at their own websites and find out exactly who they are and what they want. That you choose not to, but rather to swallow the media's line, suggests that you don't want to know the truth, you just want to dislike them.

as usual, your perception is off.

it's all the same to me.

It's usually people who wouldn't know real racism if it hit them over the head with a picket sign who throw around the term "racist" as much as you do.

Forum List

Back