Tea parties and other constitutional issues

They are tokens. They're not representative of the movement. The teabagger movement is racist to the core.

You give Shit Heads a bad name. You, Anderson Cooper, Chris Mathews, may teabag on your own, but that gives you no right to mis characterize a Political Movement and to falsely accuse it. What are you going to do to Grand Pa next? Bite off one of His other fingers? Deny Him His Medication, and Medical Procedures? Why is Obama trying to Kill all of the Elderly? Why does Obama want Direct Access to Our Bank and Checking Accounts? Why Polk? Why? Why? Why does Obama have a Hammurabi Complex Polk? Why? Why Polk? How long has Obama thought Himself a God Polk? How Long? Huh... Huh.... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Who taught You how to Tea Bag Polk? Nice Suit.
An empty one to be sure.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJPUMIElilc]YouTube - Janeane the nut sack[/ame]

They are tokens. They're not representative of the movement. The teabagger movement is racist to the core.

You give Shit Heads a bad name. You, Anderson Cooper, Chris Mathews, may teabag on your own, but that gives you no right to mis characterize a Political Movement and to falsely accuse it. What are you going to do to Grand Pa next? Bite off one of His other fingers? Deny Him His Medication, and Medical Procedures? Why is Obama trying to Kill all of the Elderly? Why does Obama want Direct Access to Our Bank and Checking Accounts? Why Polk? Why? Why? Why does Obama have a Hammurabi Complex Polk? Why? Why Polk? How long has Obama thought Himself a God Polk? How Long? Huh... Huh.... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Who taught You how to Tea Bag Polk? Nice Suit.

You punch me and I'm going to do a lot worse than biting your pinky.

If you would like to be taken seriously, then you really do have to try harder to see fact instead of fiction.

Limbaugh is not a spokesperson for the protestors.

A lot of them are black.

A lot of them are Latino.

A lot of them are Democrats.

Some of them even voted for Obama!

Instead of getting your info from the media, why not try getting from the protestors. It's all over the net. They have websites and everything!!![/QUOTE

PROVE IT! You are so full of shit I can't BEGIN to get past how full of shit you are. EVERY SIGN I SAW was ANTI-OBAMA ANTI-DEM or said shit like MORAN!!!. As I said befor if you want to be taken seriously then you need to get those racist inbred fucks out of you "GRASS ROOTS" movement. If you do I will come down and protest right along side you. But you WON'T you will CONTINUE to take your marching orders from FOX you will continue to say and act INCINDIARY like bringing GUNS to town hall meetings. Like the "Black Helicopter" FEMA camp LUNATICS. You are a lost cause and if you think you are being taken seriously you are dumber than the guy with the sugn that said "MORAN!"

How would you keep racist people away from the protests? You offered up a nice red herring. No matter what, there are going to be radicals and racists, that attach themselves to whatever movement is around. Because there may be racists within the masses protesting, that doesn't mean all are racists nor does it mean that racism is condoned by the masses.

The movement is not about a political party even though there are Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, and Independents attending.

The movement is not a hate President Obama movement, although there are people within the masses, that hate President Obama and his policies etc.

The movement is not a partisan hack movement although there are partisan hacks protesting.

I fail to see why this is so hard for so many to understand.

If you don't want to be involved, because you might be labeled by others a certain way, that is your problem. That is your insecurity.

If you want to be taken SERIOUSLY then you need to take those signs and rip them up!!! And don't give me your 1st ammendment rights bS. You have to shout them DOWN and not allow your "Grass roots movenment to be turned into a HATE OBAMA and HATE the DEMs BS if you DON'T take your movemnet back then you will have talk about REAL issues and not "Birther" and 9/11 psychos. Do that or you are a fringe group of insane raging lunatics.

So take your issue back or go on the pile of irrelevant ASSHOLES!

If we are going to talk offensive signs, I can post tons from several different protests. As I said, taking outliers and generalizing on that makes no sense at all. It's fallacious is so many ways.

Last edited:
The Teabaggers have no sand, and they will be gone by next summer.

Really??????????? Let me see, In my city they are doing nothing but growing in numbers and planned events, one a month is some cases. They are not going away until this administration goes away and we get responsible fiscal conservatives in office.

Please don't Eat Me or any other Normal People!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would have tried to stop it had I been there. Non Violence, Nonviolent Civil Disobedience is the best sword against Tyranny. Even if it means taking hits. Both failed in that case.

Last edited:
How would you keep racist people away from the protests? You offered up a nice red herring. No matter what, there are going to be radicals and racists, that attach themselves to whatever movement is around. Because there may be racists within the masses protesting, that doesn't mean all are racists nor does it mean that racism is condoned by the masses.

The movement is not about a political party even though there are Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, and Independents attending.

The movement is not a hate President Obama movement, although there are people within the masses, that hate President Obama and his policies etc.

The movement is not a partisan hack movement although there are partisan hacks protesting.

I fail to see why this is so hard for so many to understand.

If you don't want to be involved, because you might be labeled by others a certain way, that is your problem. That is your insecurity.

If you want to be taken SERIOUSLY then you need to take those signs and rip them up!!! And don't give me your 1st ammendment rights bS. You have to shout them DOWN and not allow your "Grass roots movenment to be turned into a HATE OBAMA and HATE the DEMs BS if you DON'T take your movemnet back then you will have talk about REAL issues and not "Birther" and 9/11 psychos. Do that or you are a fringe group of insane raging lunatics.

So take your issue back or go on the pile of irrelevant ASSHOLES!

Free Speech is a Right, Association is a choice. Distance yourself/selves from people or groups that are not civil. Flag them. Dissociate from them. Do not support or make excuses for them.

You do realize that the same holds for You with the Anarchists. Only much more so.

You teabaggers have every right to play the fool, all 2% of you of the population. And, oh, sure, Maple, all thirteen of you in your city who feel that way are very, very significant. Carry on.

One can only summize that the left must be very, very afraid of the TEA parties. If the protests are going to die away and are no big deal, then why keep attacking them?

You teabaggers have every right to play the fool, all 2% of you of the population. And, oh, sure, Maple, all thirteen of you in your city who feel that way are very, very significant. Carry on.

Thank you for your support and encouragement.:lol::lol::lol:

You guys live for the cheap shot. :)

White House interim communications director Anita Dunn assumed the role of lead Fox News Channel-basher this weekend. The attack was a dud. The left-leaning Nation magazine ridiculed President Obama's press shop for turning him into the "whiner-in-chief." AOL media columnist Jeff Bercovici called the war on Fox a "loser's strategy" that "signals weakness." And that's the friendly fire.

Dunn found refuge in rival CNN's green zone, where she blasted Fox News as a "research arm of the Republican Party." Unhappy with headline-generating Fox News hosts who have wrested control of the news cycle from Team Obama, Dunn complained about "opinion journalism masquerading as news."

Well, that is certainly an apt description of an Obama-sympathizing "news" segment on "The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer," which purported to "fact check" a Saturday Night Live skit mocking the president's lack of accomplishments.

Yes, the "real" news fact-checked the fake news to cover for Obama's deficiencies. Zero complaints from the White House communications office about that. Or about authentic CNN journalist Anderson Cooper using his prime-time show to make vulgar sexual jokes about Tea Party activists. Or about the joint White House-ABC News health care reform infomercial that aired earlier this summer.

Some "opinion journalism" is more equal than others.

Debates about the blurred lines between opinion and journalism are all well and good. But don't the talking-points crafters in the Oval Office have something better to do than carp about the talking points they don't like hearing on the one cable network that hasn't been completely overrun by Obama sycophants? (Full disclosure: I've been a Fox News contributor since 2001.)

Where are the seasoned press gurus to help Nobel Peace Prize-winner Barack Obama appear more presidential and less petty and thuggish?

The corruptocratic affiliations of Obama's communications team are illuminating. His press shop can't rise above the fray because they've been entrenched in the Beltway fray for years. They can't help themselves.

Who's Behind the White House War on Fox News? -- Michelle Malkin -- GOPUSA

White House interim communications director Anita Dunn assumed the role of lead Fox News Channel-basher this weekend. The attack was a dud. The left-leaning Nation magazine ridiculed President Obama's press shop for turning him into the "whiner-in-chief." AOL media columnist Jeff Bercovici called the war on Fox a "loser's strategy" that "signals weakness." And that's the friendly fire.

Dunn found refuge in rival CNN's green zone, where she blasted Fox News as a "research arm of the Republican Party." Unhappy with headline-generating Fox News hosts who have wrested control of the news cycle from Team Obama, Dunn complained about "opinion journalism masquerading as news."

Well, that is certainly an apt description of an Obama-sympathizing "news" segment on "The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer," which purported to "fact check" a Saturday Night Live skit mocking the president's lack of accomplishments.

Yes, the "real" news fact-checked the fake news to cover for Obama's deficiencies. Zero complaints from the White House communications office about that. Or about authentic CNN journalist Anderson Cooper using his prime-time show to make vulgar sexual jokes about Tea Party activists. Or about the joint White House-ABC News health care reform infomercial that aired earlier this summer.

Debates about the blurred lines between opinion and journalism are all well and good. But don't the talking-points crafters in the Oval Office have something better to do than carp about the talking points they don't like hearing on the one cable network that hasn't been completely overrun by Obama sycophants? (Full disclosure: I've been a Fox News contributor since 2001.)

Where are the seasoned press gurus to help Nobel Peace Prize-winner Barack Obama appear more presidential and less petty and thuggish?

The corruptocratic affiliations of Obama's communications team are illuminating. His press shop can't rise above the fray because they've been entrenched in the Beltway fray for years. They can't help themselves.

While we wait for defamation and ridicule of Michelle Malkin to ensue here, I thank Intense for this find, and wonder if anybody will even attempt to dispute the logic of Malkin's argument? And you have to wonder about what kind of fragile empire would be so neurotically focused on one news outlet amidst a sea of friendly and supportive media organizations?

The M.O. of this administration appears to be "If you can't dispute them, destroy them." It isn't much different that those who accuse the Tea Partiers of being racist, hate mongerers, etc. while, with extremely few exceptions, all evidence points to the opposite.

While we wait for defamation and ridicule of Michelle Malkin to ensue here, I thank Intense for this find, and wonder if anybody will even attempt to dispute the logic of Malkin's argument? And you have to wonder about what kind of fragile empire would be so neurotically focused on one news outlet amidst a sea of friendly and supportive media organizations?

The M.O. of this administration appears to be "If you can't dispute them, destroy them." It isn't much different that those who accuse the Tea Partiers of being racist, hate mongerers, etc. while, with extremely few exceptions, all evidence points to the opposite.

I'm sure the left will arrive to ridicule Michelle - the facts are there so they won't be able to attack those!.... But they haven't had the briefing from the WH Comms team yet as to what to say.

Be patient. They'll be here - just as soon as they've read the memo.

The Teabaggers have no sand, and they will be gone by next summer.

Really??????????? Let me see, In my city they are doing nothing but growing in numbers and planned events, one a month is some cases. They are not going away until this administration goes away and we get responsible fiscal conservatives in office.[/QUOTE

You mean like BUSH who NONE of you protested?

Please don't Eat Me or any other Normal People!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would have tried to stop it had I been there. Non Violence, Nonviolent Civil Disobedience is the best sword against Tyranny. Even if it means taking hits. Both failed in that case.

So you are going to get into an argument with aguy carrying an AR-15? I kinda doubt it. Are you going to debate a guy saying Obama is a Muslim ? I doubt it Are you going to go debate a person carrying a 9/11 was an inside job nut case? I kinda doubt it. Are you going to debate a man carrying a picture as Obama as HITLER? I kinda doubt it. Are you going to debate a guy who has a picture of Obama as the DEVIL? I kinda doubt it? Are you going to debate a guy holding a singn saying that Obama wants to kill old people? Are you going to debate a guy who thinks that FEMA is going to round you all up?I kinda doubt it. I kinda doubt it. Now I COULD be wrong but I haven't seen ANY "Tea Baggers" telling those people to get lost because they are DAMAGING your movement.

So it comes down to YOUR choice. Take back your legitimate protests (although about 8 years late) or are you going to continue to allow a reasonable question of Obama policies to be silenced by the insane 9/11 "Black Helicopters" co-opt your REAL message?

If you get your message back on track you may even see ME at a protest but you will NEVER see me at a rally that REEKS of Racism and conspiracy nuts!

I'm sure the left will arrive to ridicule Michelle - the facts are there so they won't be able to attack those!.... But they haven't had the briefing from the WH Comms team yet as to what to say.

let me know when there's something that she wrote that isn't her opinion or a lie.

but did your memo tell you to post her pathological rantings today?

:thup:

let me know when there's something that she wrote that isn't her opinion or a lie.

Try not to let your enthusiasm to whine at me distract you from the fact.... I didn't post her 'pathological rantings'.

Bless your heart for trying though. 5/10 - must try harder.

Try not to let your enthusiasm to whine at me distract you from the fact.... I didn't post her 'pathological rantings'.

Bless your heart for trying though. 5/10 - must try harder.

I didn't post her 'pathological rantings' either, but I wonder who exhibits more 'patholical rantings':

1. Michelle Malkin who provides a verifiable rationale for her opinions?

2. Or one who calls such opinions 'pathological rantings' without any evidence for why they are that?

Anybody can call anybody an idiiot and think they look smart doing it. Intelligent and/or intellectually honest people can provide a basis for their opinion.

Forum List

Back