Tea Partier: "The Republican Party, they haven’t done nothing for me, man. Nothing."

Good on him for changing to the party that will help him in his actual life.

Its actually that simple. Republicans are for a stronger military, greater use of it, lower regulation, lower consumer protections, and tax cuts that overwhelmingly favor the rich.

If that's your cup of tea, definitely vote for them.

If you'd rather focus on domestic spending, scale down our military action around the world, maintain environmental and consumer protections, favor more people having access to affordable healthcare, and have a tax policy that aimed more at the middle class and poor...

Then you'll want to vote democrat.

Yep.
It amazes me how many blissfully ignorant people will vote against their interests because, say.. they don't want a man to kiss another man in the privacy of their own home. It's truly amazing.

Its actually that simple. Republicans are for a stronger military, greater use of it, lower regulation, lower consumer protections, and tax cuts that overwhelmingly favor the rich.

If you'd rather focus on domestic spending, scale down our military action around the world, maintain environmental and consumer protections, favor more people having access to affordable healthcare, and have a tax policy that aimed more at the middle class and poor...

Yep.
It amazes me how many blissfully ignorant people will vote against their interests because, say.. they don't want a man to kiss another man in the privacy of their own home. It's truly amazing.
What is even more amazing is that you actually think the democrats represent your interests!

Don't hole your breath waiting for a knee jerk RW to tell you EXACTLY what the Rs have done that DIRECTLY benefits them.

Aw hell, for that matter, don't wait for the Do Nothings to DO anything at all. They collect their fat paychecks, go on junkets, play golf and pose for photo-ops and the RWs vote them to do more of the same.

"The Republican Party, they haven’t done nothing for me, man. Nothing."

And he's clearly not alone.

Republicans of course are good at doing nothing.
No, republicans are very good at fucking things up - just like the democrats. I don’t expect the partisans to understand this though...

On what? All you right wing partisan hicks whine about is how much you want to cut the shit out of infrastructure, science, r&d, education and helping America. You have no plan besides give the one percent complete control of the economy Stupid is as stupid does.

Yep.

The Repubs keep non-issues out in front so the gullible RWs don't notice them voting against anything that could benefit the US or our citizens.

Yep.
What is even more amazing is that you actually think the democrats represent your interests!

Funny thing is I lean socially right! ;) I just see your anti-building, hatred of investing in science and vision for America kind of lacking.

No, republicans are very good at fucking things up - just like the democrats. I don’t expect the partisans to understand this though...

On what? All you right wing partisan hicks whine about is how much you want to cut the shit out of infrastructure, science, r&d, education and helping America. You have no plan besides give the one percent complete control of the economy Stupid is as stupid does.

I have asked you a dozen times over the months to explain just what the fuck you want to spend on R&D, infrastructure and whatever else your idiot talking points tell you to blather on about without a single damn detail.
I have never seen a single detail from you. Just the same platitudes and blankly calling people names.

RWs won't vote to repair and maintain their own country but they'll vote for more wars and then, "rebuilding" the country we decimated.

Foreign countries are "emerging markets" but US poor are freeloaders.

The real FACT is that the GOP is absolutely anti-America.

. "The GOP has two kinds of voters: rich people and suckers" .

So they're no different than the Democrats.

I'd say building roads, bridges, schools and advancing our understanding of science can benefit the poor and the middle class. I certainly can't say the same about the republicans bowing to the 1% every 5 seconds.

Talk about Prog Astroturf!

LOL He's getting massacred on social sites. Conservatives know what a conservative is and that troll is no conservative
Drink up Irish :booze::booze:

If he'd told them of gays getting simulated abortions, I'm sure the conservatives would recognize their own.
'

^^^ Typical leftwing Post Fail ^^^

Says the gal that told us of gays getting simulated abortions.

You're the punchline, Lass.

Yep.

Funny thing is I lean socially right! ;) I just see your anti-building, hatred of investing in science and vision for America kind of lacking.
You have nio idea what I advocate for idiot.

Yep.

They do, though. I know that was a dig at my intellect, but I'm going to answer as if you were civil.

My dad wasn't able to afford health insurance before the ACA, and now both he and my mom have it. I have a cousin who has a pre-existing condition that couldn't find an insurance company that would offer her anything worth a crap, and now she has a decent plan, too.

And they had to surrender exactly ZERO guns to get it.

Seems like Democratic interests have affected my life in a positive way.

How have Republicans represented your best interests? Just curious..

I have asked you a dozen times over the months to explain just what the fuck you want to spend on R&D, infrastructure and whatever else your idiot talking points tell you to blather on about without a single damn detail.
I have never seen a single detail from you. Just the same platitudes and blankly calling people names.

Well, invest in the best r&d to keep our country ahead of the rest of the world. Republicans and democrats use to always do exactly this. China is creeping up fast! Infrastructure, how about our roads, bridges, old powerlines that need to be modernized, etc. So you're against maintaining America? wow. At least Obama has some vision in these areas. I'll give him some credit! ;) Education should be reformed with one of the top 5 educational system...Oh'yess, everyone of those top 5 are public systems...So it isn't the fact that it is being ran by government that is the problem...It is the way it is being run and the stupid way we educate our children. :( Just some ideas that show that you give a fuck about your own country instead of building Iraqi cities and schools. lol

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: -S-
I never had insurance. I always paid for everything myself. Now I have a mandated obama care policy which I pay for AND I still have to pay for my medical care. I just shelled out $1,200 on my same medical credit card that I always used. Not only are there very few doctors who accept the government mandated policy but I have a $6,000 dollar per year deductible. The only difference is that I'm out the monthly premium.

Yep.

They do, though. I know that was a dig at my intellect, but I'm going to answer as if you were civil.

My dad wasn't able to afford health insurance before the ACA, and now both he and my mom have it. I have a cousin who has a pre-existing condition that couldn't find an insurance company that would offer her anything worth a crap, and now she has a decent plan, too.

And they had to surrender exactly ZERO guns to get it.

Seems like Democratic interests have affected my life in a positive way.

How have Republicans represented your best interests? Just curious..
It was not a dig at anything - it is truly amazing to me that you actually think they represent your interests because they throw you some crumbs from their table.
How have republicans represented my best interests? You are really asking that idiotic question? Jumping to the conclusion that I support the republicans only reveals that you are of a partisan mindset - not my side therefore the other side. I already made clear in this thread that they do not - they are just as elitist and power hungry as the democrats. Neither of them represent anything even remotely what I consider my interests and I do not believe that they represent yours either unless you are one of the power brokers (and I highly doubt that you are).
It saddens me that so many do not see this.

Yep.

Pride parades are not the "privacy of their homes". Epic fail and weak diversion.

You're not very good at this, a rookie I presume?

Well, invest in the best r&d to keep our country ahead of the rest of the world. Republicans and democrats use to always do exactly this. China is creeping up fast! Infrastructure, how about our roads, bridges, old powerlines that need to be modernized, etc. So you're against maintaining America? wow. At least Obama has some vision in these areas. I'll give him some credit! ;) Education should be reformed with one of the top 5 educational system...Oh'yess, everyone of those top 5 are public systems...So it isn't the fact that it is being ran by government that is the problem...It is the way it is being run and the stupid way we educate our children. :( Just some ideas that show that you give a fuck about your own country instead of building Iraqi cities and schools. lol
Another long list of platitudes.
Not a single detail at all. Reform education so that we are in the top 5! Sounds nice but notice that you actually didn’t say a damn thing. Then proclaim that I am against modernizing America! How can I be against that – it is a statement without any meaning.
How about we reform the nation so that everyone is happy all the time, have everything that the want and ware, famine, disease etc. all cease to exist. Sounds wonderful. Meaningless though because that is not a plan – it is an asinine slogan.

I never had insurance. I always paid for everything myself. Now I have a mandated obama care policy which I pay for AND I still have to pay for my medical care. I just shelled out $1,200 on my same medical credit card that I always used. Not only are there very few doctors who accept the government mandated policy but I have a $6,000 dollar per year deductible. The only difference is that I'm out the monthly premium.

i feel terrible about your plight. Where should we send our donations?

Forum List

Back