Tea Partier: "The Republican Party, they haven’t done nothing for me, man. Nothing."

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

Thom Hartmann is right "The GOP has two kinds of voters: rich people and suckers" but-----but...

...a Rip Van Tea Partier wakes up and realizes, "The Republican Party, they haven’t done nothing for me, man. Nothing."

Terrified ‘Tea Party Patriot’ Realizes He Could Lose Obamacare If GOP Wins in 2016

"The Republican Party, they haven’t done nothing for me, man. Nothing."

By Dave Edwards / Raw Story
April 16, 2015

A conservative video blogger with over a million views on YouTube said this week that he would likely vote for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton because he was terrified that a Republican president would take away his affordable health insurance.

James Webb, a 51-year-old YouTube celebrity who devotes his “Hot Lead” channel to topics like his love of guns and ranting about gay men kissing on The Walking Dead, may have shocked his viewers on Monday when he revealed that he was torn over which party to vote for in the 2016 election.

tea_party_1.png

James Webb
Photo Credit: via YouTube
“And I’m serious because I asked myself, ‘Which party has helped me out the most in the last, I don’t know, 15 years, 20?’ And it was the Democrat [SIC] Party,” Webb lamented. “If it wasn’t for Obama and that Obamacare, I would still be working.”

..."when you’ve got medical problems,” he continued."

<snip>

G'head righties, repeal healthcare for millions... make the Democrats day/election cycle. Thanks for all that you do.

ROFLMAO That fat f*ck is not and never has been a Tea Party member. Your first clue should be it originally came from Huffpo.

Left loons, too stupid to live

Talk about Prog Astroturf!

LOL He's getting massacred on social sites. Conservatives know what a conservative is and that troll is no conservative

He's just some Dem operative (just like the "Normal Americans" who met with Hillary, but first had to have their cellphones and cameras confiscated).

LOL He's getting massacred on social sites. Conservatives know what a conservative is and that troll is no conservative

He's just some Dem operative (just like the "Normal Americans" who met with Hillary, but first had to have their cellphones and cameras confiscated).

LOL He sure fooled the OP. I saw this earlier today and as soon as I saw the video I thought FAKE!!!

Good on him for changing to the party that will help him in his actual life.

We've heard that from quite a few people. Sooner or later, the average guy has got to ask himself which party serves his needs and the future of his family.

Its one thing to swagger around, wearing silly hats and waving the Don't Tread On Me flag but if you're a working schlub, if you've got kids, grand kids, a mortgage, health issues, you'd be a fool to vote against your own best interests and the best interests of your family and country. Same if you're retired or want to someday retire and don't have unlimited wealth.

OTOH, if you're 1%, you should definitely vote a straight Repub ticket.

"The Republican Party, they haven’t done nothing for me, man. Nothing."

And he's clearly not alone.

Republicans of course are good at doing nothing.
No, republicans are very good at fucking things up - just like the democrats. I don’t expect the partisans to understand this though...

^ Kaching..another duped Liberal

Call me what you will, at least I'm not voting against my interests.

Cheers :beer:

You're an idiot...I've noticed a few others have said the same thing. You'll vote a straight D ballot, deny it and you're a liar

....Like I said, at least I'm not voting against my interests. :)

Its actually that simple. Republicans are for a stronger military, greater use of it, lower regulation, lower consumer protections, and tax cuts that overwhelmingly favor the rich.

If that's your cup of tea, definitely vote for them.

If you'd rather focus on domestic spending, scale down our military action around the world, maintain environmental and consumer protections, favor more people having access to affordable healthcare, and have a tax policy that aimed more at the middle class and poor...

Then you'll want to vote democrat.

Forum List

Back