Taylor Swift Won

Her man won the super bowl.

Is this a foretelling of what's to come in November?

Yay or nay?
Human nature is such than in promiscuous men, money and fame only add to the promiscuity. I give that couple zero shot of making it.

Her bf attacked an old man and in front of 1 billion people and kids showed a lack of self control and character. That is the real story here. Almost like a spoiled, whiny woke college student.

I'm sure his coach will forgive him but it is a bad look.

The NFL won because they now have 10 million new fans they didn't have 3 months ago.

They will only fake being fans as long as Taylor is popular or she is tied to a NFL player. Once one of both of those things fades away then those faux fans will disappear.

She probably added a few thousand true fans, but the idea 10 million people immediately became true fans instantly is just dumb.

Besides where is your link that shows 10 million fans were definitely added?

It's weird though you acted like you somehow won something, had a part of played a part in it.

Her man won the super bowl.

Is this a foretelling of what's to come in November?

Yay or nay?
It might be. Trump is a very polarizing candidate. I support many of his ideas but will admit he often gets on my nerves.That’s why I supported Gov. DeSantis. Unfortunately DeSantis can’t fire people up like Trump. DeSantis is more of a doer that gets things done than a rousing speaker.

Taylor Swift in my opinion is an attractive woman but I am not overly impressed with her singing.

I personally don‘t listen to celebrity opinions on who to elect any more than I listen to Joe‘s opinion at the local bar.

Her bf attacked an old man and in front of 1 billion people and kids showed a lack of self control and character. That is the real story here. Almost like a spoiled, whiny woke college student.

I'm sure his coach will forgive him but it is a bad look.
Reid already addressed the little nothing burger and said the kid is very competitive and wants to play and thats what he loves about him !

The Sodomites aren’t happy:

IMG_5537.jpeg

Forum List

Back