Taylor Swift Won

Her man won the super bowl.

Is this a foretelling of what's to come in November?

Yay or nay?
Was it her man or was it the Quarterback Mahomes.
From what I understand Kelce caught one ball and gained one yard. Whoppee.
I'm not putting him down, cause he part of the team. But Kelce is a winner by what his team mates accompliced. MaHomes Lead the team and he gets the most valuable player award.
I view the game today as decandent and part of the Democrat Bread and Circuses as of Old Rome.

She couldnt hold the jock of the musicians I most listen to. All the best to her and her followers, but she isn';t my kind of spirit. Whatever culture war she is playing, it isn't the average Americans war that's for sure, she is in the 1%ers club.
Almost every woman in American will tell you that you have no clue, to be quiet, and watch and wise up.

Her bf attacked an old man and in front of 1 billion people and kids showed a lack of self control and character. That is the real story here. Almost like a spoiled, whiny woke college student.

I'm sure his coach will forgive him but it is a bad look.
I am a huge fan of Taylor Swift, but a billion people watching the Superbowl? No way it draws in those numbers.

People outside America neither know nor care about football.

I've watched football since I was a kid. I find it sad how so many have to make everything about their politics.

It must be so lousy to live that way.

I am a huge fan of Taylor Swift, but a billion people watching the Superbowl? No way it draws in those numbers.

People outside America neither know nor care about football.
That was.what they used to.say the numbers were. I don't know what the truth is, I persoanally dont watch football.anymore and I didnt watch even a.second of this game.

Last edited:
Her man won the super bowl.

Is this a foretelling of what's to come in November?

Yay or nay?
/----/ The RFK Jr ad is foretelling of what's to come in November. democRAT ticket is officially split. You libtards are too young to recognize the ad. I saw it in 1960 when I was 10.

I didn't actually watch the game, I just was rooting for Taylor's team.

It makes her more influential come November.

It is pretty sad when you need to rely on Swifties to get your candidate elected. If 15-16 year olds could vote, Democrats would really be on to something. Something tells me that is why they want to lower the voting age. It would help Democrats even more if they could lower the voting age to 6-8 to get the avid Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Sesame Street fans on board the train. After all, that age group is most representative of the average Democrat voter.

Last edited:
Her bf attacked an old man and in front of 1 billion people and kids showed a lack of self control and character. That is the real story here. Almost like a spoiled, whiny woke college student.

I'm sure his coach will forgive him but it is a bad look.
Newsbreak: Football Player Becomes Emotional! :rolleyes-41:

Taylor doesn’t own any NFL team.
/----/ Truth in advertising law enforced.
1707739917339.png

Forum List

Back