Taylor Swift Lives Rent Free In The MAGA Movement.

Biden is begging for her endorsement.

He does not have to beg for a damn thing. All you idiots have is Ted Nugent and Kid Rock...D-list at best.

Ms. Swift is energizing her fan base to vote. You people see as agent provocateur for the non-existent deep state. I personally don't her music, but if she can get people to turn for election(s) more power to her.

We are fine with her. It is you who have suddenly made white rich pretty successful female your Hero

People who take political advice from blonde headed popstars are surely not entitled to an opinion.

Trump should by Taylor's support. He has enough money to. They do a national campaign appearance with a scantily clad Taylor sitting on his lap, all squirming and writhing around, with Don making all sorts of sexist statement and double entendres. Oh, and Taylor refers to Don as "daddy". That would make so many leftist heads explode that maybe we could take our nation back from them.

Yes, Taylor Swift seems to be entertainer and she a very loyal fan base (me I am NOT into her work. I prefer Jazz and Blues). But because of her political activity, she lives rent free in minds of MAGA everwhere.

She wants her fans to vote in the next election and she wants to them to vote for Democrats. For that reason, MAGA does ballistic over her. According to MAGA she an agent of the deep state (which does not exist) and now she dares to date a player in NFL.

I don't care for her music at all, and few times I've heard it just tune it out or turn it off. But her effect on MAGA....I fucking love it.
At least the 3rd thread today on this dopiness.

Do you fucking clods have even a single, one, (1) original thought?

He does not have to beg for a damn thing. All you idiots have is Ted Nugent and Kid Rock...D-list at best.

Ms. Swift is energizing her fan base to vote. You people see as agent provocateur for the non-existent deep state. I personally don't her music, but if she can get people to turn for election(s) more power to her.
81,200,LOL “votes” and he’s begging Taylor Swift

AND BJ Clinton and Born in Kenya have to appear in commercials for him

Most popular POTUS EVAH!!

Personally I don’t think endorsements carry the influence they once did. I don’t care if it’s a celebrity, newspaper or another politician giving the endorsement I suspect few if any go I wasn’t going to vote for insert name here till insert name here endorsed them.

Yes, Taylor Swift seems to be entertainer and she a very loyal fan base (me I am NOT into her work. I prefer Jazz and Blues). But because of her political activity, she lives rent free in minds of MAGA everwhere.

She wants her fans to vote in the next election and she wants to them to vote for Democrats. For that reason, MAGA does ballistic over her. According to MAGA she an agent of the deep state (which does not exist) and now she dares to date a player in NFL.

I don't care for her music at all, and few times I've heard it just tune it out or turn it off. But her effect on MAGA....I fucking love it.
Read the TCG.

People who take political advice from blonde headed popstars are surely not entitled to an opinion.
2pt22s5sanfc1.jpeg

Republicans are right to be shaking in their boots from the power of a single, empowered, young, American woman.

d6xdyva-3449697e-749c-46b4-a706-cf4552d8e795.gif

These young women are going to vote all their asses out!

MAGA listens lying two faced serial adulterer, they give him their money. Yet, they lose their shizzle over a pop star and NFL boyfriend.

I mean it totally riduclous when MAGA were dropping logs over fucking Barbi movie, like Barbi is this big evil plot to take over the country, it was in my opinion a stupid fucking movie.

My god you people had red/white/blue shit fits over a Bud-Light commerical. Bud is baby beer and tastes like piss to me (I drink Pale Ale).

You people some really lame ass shit to fits over. Someday you shit head will actually have to think for yourself, I wonder what will happen

It’s not really about Taylor Swift; she’s simply exposing the right’s ongoing fear of – and opposition to – political participation, such as voter registration drives, get out the vote campaigns, early voting and voting by mail, and the fact that when voter turnout is high, Republican candidate tend to lose.

Nah I really don’t think anyone cares about her.

Democrats are pathetic. Can't talk about anything concerning the issues the American people are dealing with.

MAGA listens lying two faced serial adulterer, they give him their money. Yet, they lose their shizzle over a pop star and NFL boyfriend.

I mean it totally riduclous when MAGA were dropping logs over fucking Barbi movie, like Barbi is this big evil plot to take over the country, it was in my opinion a stupid fucking movie.

My god you people had red/white/blue shit fits over a Bud-Light commerical. Bud is baby beer and tastes like piss to me (I drink Pale Ale).

You people some really lame ass shit to fits over. Someday you shit head will actually have to think for yourself, I wonder what will happen
Really? You're the dipshit who just started a thread about Taylor Swift. She's attending football games to watch her boyfriend so MAGA is supposed to be upset???? You fuckers are insane.

Forum List

Back