Taylor Swift Lives Rent Free In The MAGA Movement.

He does not have to beg for a damn thing. All you idiots have is Ted Nugent and Kid Rock...D-list at best.

Ms. Swift is energizing her fan base to vote. You people see as agent provocateur for the non-existent deep state. I personally don't her music, but if she can get people to turn for election(s) more power to her.
...and SnoopDog. lmao

Nobody cares!!

Greg

Republicans are right to be shaking in their boots from the power of a single, empowered, young, American woman.

d6xdyva-3449697e-749c-46b4-a706-cf4552d8e795.gif

These young women are going to vote all their asses out!
Zzz.

More libtard fantasy.

Yeah, shocking that an intelligent successful woman is not into the orange douchebag. Wonder what could have turned her off? Was it the orange loser's rapey behavior or the fact that he is a con-man?

She's probably just as neurotic as the average white woman her age.

Yes, Taylor Swift seems to be entertainer and she a very loyal fan base (me I am NOT into her work. I prefer Jazz and Blues). But because of her political activity, she lives rent free in minds of MAGA everwhere.

She wants her fans to vote in the next election and she wants to them to vote for Democrats. For that reason, MAGA does ballistic over her. According to MAGA she an agent of the deep state (which does not exist) and now she dares to date a player in NFL.

I don't care for her music at all, and few times I've heard it just tune it out or turn it off. But her effect on MAGA....I fucking love it.

I don't see any links to credible sources that back up your claims or show any proof.

I'm not even sure what the point of the thread is beyond just trying to stir some shit up because it seems you can't stop thinking about republicans and trump, hence your avatar. I'd say you spend more time thinking about republicans than they do about you and Taylor Swift

Robert Heinlein was correct about leftists' attitude toward celebrities and athletes.

This is the sorry state of the once respectable Democratic Party. There only chances in 2024 lie with their phony "abortion rights" Psy Ops on American women and the giggly fans of Taylor Swift. :abgg2q.jpg:

Fox News Pushes Conspiracy Theory That Taylor Swift Is A Psy-Op.

Fox News has been accused of pushing a conspiracy theory that Taylor Swift could be used in a government psychological operation.

During Tuesday’s Jesse Watters Primetime, the Fox News host played a video that he said showed a Department of Defense official suggesting Taylor Swift is a Pentagon psy-op for combating misinformation.

Only, this wasn’t what the video showed.

I like her music,” Watters began the segment by saying. “She’s all right, but I mean, have you ever wondered why or how she blew up like this?” he added.

This is the sorry state of the once respectable Democratic Party. There only chances in 2024 lie with their phony "abortion rights" Psy Ops on American women and the giggly fans of Taylor Swift. :abgg2q.jpg:

You people put a Woman's Right To Choose on the ballot, and you will pay the price for it. Women have the right to decide for themselves as what medical procedures they may or may not under go and medication they can and/or cannot take.

Forcing 12-Year Old Girls who the victim of rape and/or incest is wrong. Also in Hebrew Faith Abortion is allowed. No person has a right to decide a Woman or a girl what she can do with her body.

Last edited:
Yes, Taylor Swift seems to be entertainer and she a very loyal fan base (me I am NOT into her work. I prefer Jazz and Blues). But because of her political activity, she lives rent free in minds of MAGA everwhere.

She wants her fans to vote in the next election and she wants to them to vote for Democrats. For that reason, MAGA does ballistic over her. According to MAGA she an agent of the deep state (which does not exist) and now she dares to date a player in NFL.

I don't care for her music at all, and few times I've heard it just tune it out or turn it off. But her effect on MAGA....I fucking love it.
Swift is just another looney left wing celeb seen them before. Who cares?

Swift is just another looney left wing celeb seen them before. Who cares?
Libs insist that you care deeply about something you don’t care about. Therefore you must have her living in your head rent free forever.

(It’s just their petty “not me; you!” reaction to being called out on how Trump has a free mansion in their tiny skulls.)

Poor libturds. 🤣😂

So Donald Trump lives rent-free in the left's heads?

But because of her political activity, she lives rent free in minds of MAGA everwhere.
Not every MAGA

Taylor seems to have a bug up her ass about trump supporters so we notice her only when she bashes conservatives

Forum List

Back