Taylor Swift knows how to employ lots of workers, provide fans with excellent music and share her friendly nature = you go girl!!!!!!

Maybe the fan should have stayed at home. Nobody forced him or her to buy a ticket.
True. Even money, the promoters get sued, even down in Rio.

That bitch burns a lot of carbon, is what she does.
qolc86nk0umb1.jpg

Add to that the 80 dedicated diesel tractor trailer trucks that move her show from city to city.

She burns more carbon than a small town every month just like every virtue signaling Lear Jet liberal.

Hater's got to hate. Why? I have no clue.

She's incredibly talented, although many entertainers are highly talented. She seems to have that extra "something" that can't be taught. She seems to connect on a personal level with each of her fans.

I've been to hundreds of great live concerts by some of the best in the world. I'm not really into her music, although she has done a couple of duets I enjoyed. I'd probably not attend one of her concerts unless someone I cared about wanted to go. I'd have a great time. The electricity and excitement from live concerts by big-name entertainers are incredible.

Why anyone must come on a thread about an entertainer to express that they hate the artist is far beyond me.

Grow up, kiddies put another song on your playlist.

She's incredibly talented, although many entertainers are highly talented. She seems to have that extra "something" that can't be taught. She seems to connect on a personal level with each of her fans.

I've been to hundreds of great live concerts by some of the best in the world. I'm not really into her music, although she has done a couple of duets I enjoyed. I'd probably not attend one of her concerts unless someone I cared about wanted to go. I'd have a great time. The electricity and excitement from live concerts by big-name entertainers are incredible.

Why anyone must come on a thread about an entertainer to express that they hate the artist is far beyond me.

Probably the same reason leftists must bring some Trump hate to every thread.

Hate everywhere. That's the way "they" want it.

Besides, I think the most important point of this thread is his/her/its absolutely obscenely gigantic carbon footprint, while most of the "Twisties" moan louder about climate change, all so that ignorant Americans with discretionary income can be "entertained".

SMFH

Time is coming.

Last edited:

My daughter and her friend from ballet have traveled twice that I know of to see her. Love it I do. She has become a billionaire and is responsible for tons of new registered voters and again has become a billionaire. We as parents love her music, lover her shows and love her politics........ to her I say thank you.

Then again I made traveling to see fine concerts as my other job while in college and after college. It was the best employment which paid back in enjoyment.

My daughter and her friend from ballet have traveled twice that I know of to see her. Love it I do. She has become a billionaire and is responsible for tons of new registered voters and again has become a billionaire. We as parents love her music, lover her shows and love her politics........ to her I say thank you.

Then again I made traveling to see fine concerts as my other job while in college and after college. It was the best employment which paid back in enjoyment.

She shows her sluttiness and her very poor judgment in choosing sex partners, but then leftists aspire to raise offspring with those behaviors, so no surprise.

Years ago a country singer babe got along with guitar, now they need a little army of supporters and tons of electronic stuff. Where is Patsy Cline when you need her?

Welcome to the cult of personality.

At least that's what they call it. I don't see much personality there.

Years ago a country singer babe got along with guitar, now they need a little army of supporters and tons of electronic stuff. Where is Patsy Cline when you need her?
I loved Patsy Cline what a voice........ Now Taylor Swift is doing the singing and hires large numbers of employees so they can have food on table etc etc etc.

Her shows are second to none. Wherever her shows set up the economic growth needle moves into the $$$$$ column. YES YES YES.

Her performances are like a broadway musical.

The USA war machine is the largest polluter in the world Taylor Swift cannot touch that with a 100 ft pole. Coal power and nuke power are large polluters every day which her shows will never match. Every time each one of us starts a fossil fuel vehicle we become polluters which Taylor Swift shows cannot match.

Taylor Swift is a fine musician who reaches out to her fans = good job Taylor Swift. I say Patsy Cline would love Taylor Swift.

I loved Patsy Cline what a voice........ Now Taylor Swift is doing the singing and hires large numbers of employees so they can have food on table etc etc etc.

Her shows are second to none. Wherever her shows set up the economic growth needle moves into the $$$$$ column. YES YES YES.

Her performances are like a broadway musical.

The USA war machine is the largest polluter in the world Taylor Swift cannot touch that with a 100 ft pole. Coal power and nuke power are large polluters every day which her shows will never match. Every time each one of us starts a fossil fuel vehicle we become polluters which Taylor Swift shows cannot match.

Taylor Swift is a fine musician who reaches out to her fans = good job Taylor Swift. I say Patsy Cline would love Taylor Swift.
Applause applause plus three Standing Ovation's damn right ...........

Forum List

Back