The fake GOP love the dictatorship concept which is why they implemented never vote against a fake GOP pres.....

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Whereas I believe the opposite. I am of the opinion voters and elected house and senate members should always feel free to question authority otherwise democracy goes up in smoke.

We see evidence of fake GOP posters every day on the forum as well as RINO fake republicans in congress. What's your point again?

Whereas I believe the opposite. I am of the opinion voters and elected house and senate members should always feel free to question authority otherwise democracy goes up in smoke.
Did the institution let you go home for the holiday?

Trump is a piece of ignorance, violence and vindictive behavior = scum of the earth

Biden is not what all wanted him to be thus will be a struggle even without Scum of the earth Trump.....

Joe Biden, Joe Manchin and scum bag are too old to be presidents. Go home boys and get on your lazy boy rocking chairs.

Moderates include Republicans for Choice, Catholics for Choice, liberals, Green Party, Democrats, Progressive Democrats of America which is also the majority in the USA. All need to vote no more staying home.

Women are the largest single voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday

Forum List

Back