Taxing the wealthy more will have little to no impact on your life or anyone around you

But our new hate filled version of the GOP hates head start . And pretty much everything that may help an American.

Help an American such as what? Planned Parenthood the abortion leader of the country, funding PBS which nobody watches, or perhaps NPR so that Americans can get their fill of propaganda just like the tax free status Media Matters gets? How about midnight basketball courts and cowboy poetry (which the Republicans stopped)?

Democrats don't "fund things" to help Americans. Democrat politicians fund things to win them votes.

So pass the GD Immigration bill with good ID- ending that problem, and tax the megarich and giant corps their fair share so we can fix our infrastructure good jobs! and train our people for 3 million tech jobs.going begging.

But our new hate filled version of the GOP hates head start . And pretty much everything that may help an American.

Get a fucking clue, Timmy. You need remedial head start.

Here is info again since you missed it before:

"In the summers of 1965 and 1966, the Office of Economic Opportunity launched an eight-week Project Head Start. In 1969, under the Nixon administration, Head Start was transferred from the Office of Economic Opportunity to the Office of Child Development in the U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare. Dr. Edward Zigler, who had served on the planning committee to launch Project Head Start, was appointed Director of the Office of Child Development. In 1977, under the Carter administration, Head Start began bilingual and bicultural programs in about 21 states. Seven years later, in October 1984 under the Reagan administration, Head Start's grant budget exceeded $1 billion. In September of 1995, under the Clinton administration, the first Early Head Start grants were given and in October of 1998, Head Start was reauthorized to expand to full-day and full-year services.

Head Start was most recently reauthorized again in 2007, under the George W. Bush administration, with several provisions to strengthen Head Start quality. These include alignment of Head Start school readiness goals with state early learning standards, higher qualifications for the Head Start teaching workforce, State Advisory Councils on Early Care and Education in every state, and increased program monitoring, including a review of child outcomes and annual financial audits. The Head Start training and technical assistance system was redesigned to support programs through six National Centers and a state-based system to ensure success."

http://eclkc.ohs.acf.hhs.gov/hslc/hs/about/history

It will only enable the government to spend more money on stupid ass senseless projects like shrimp on treadmills.
You stupid liberals will vote for it and see NONE OF IT. It will be blown on wasteful spending just like the vast majority of your taxes

It should be used to pay off the debt. Those tax breaks for the rich sure didn't help the economy.

How many times do you have to be told?
You could confiscate every dime from the rich and it wouldnt put a dent in our debt.

Ok I'll toss out ..... Head start .! Early education for at risk 4 year olds . I know that upsets republicans .
At risk FOUR YEAR OLDS???

Head start is your goto answer?
What do you expect from this squid spined left wing exteremist
I'll just be glad when our country gets a spine and kicks out all the illegal trash. Stop pandering to them as if they matter and give Americans the chance to take the jobs they want without having to compete for half wages.

Fuck "give us your poor...."

We needed them when we were a fledgling nation. Now they are becoming a major burden on our Financials & take many of the once good paying construction jobs

Well it's not just the illegals, it's the legals as well.

They come here willing to work for next to nothing, and that's what's keeping wages down.

I see it in my industry constantly. There are truck drivers out there that have no ability to operate a high profile vehicle. They can't read or at times speak our language, yet they are out there on the road swerving around trying to figure out where to go.

Yes the rich will hire whoever they can find to work for less. CEO's are working hard to bring in as much cheap labor as they can.

CEO''s don't make immigration policies, politicians do. The only way a CEO can hire foreign labor is if it's permitted by the government. Other than that, they are breaking the law which most CEO's won't get involved with.

It will only enable the government to spend more money on stupid ass senseless projects like shrimp on treadmills.
You stupid liberals will vote for it and see NONE OF IT. It will be blown on wasteful spending just like the vast majority of your taxes

Wrong, it will affect me directly, especially if he uses the income amount he has consistently talked about.

Just look at how the economy has done, the evidence is clear.
Our economy crashed because of shady trading & financial practices. Partially thanks to people like Barney Frank and their bullshit "help the poor" policies.
The economy stayed in the shitter because we elected a fucking amatuer who knew NOTHING about economics & had the same God damn philosophy that got us there in the first place.

The economy has been weak since Clinton and it won't come back until we do something about all our inequality. We need a strong middle class.
Other than your last sentence you're completely clueless.
I've been in business near 3 decades and outside of the crash business grew steadily every year.
You've had near 7 years to right the ship and all you've accomplished is treading water.

What would you do to right the ship?
Well that's a loaded question cause I'm no mathematical genius by any stretch of my drunk imagination.

I would ease up on the epa regulations.
I would approve the building of nuclear energy plants
I would pass legislation to repatriate foreign investments with a small tax
I would CONSIDER a tariff on Chinese imports
I would tell Ford Motor Company that if they built here instead of Mexico that I would fight for tax incentives on their behalf.
I would simplify the tax code to one page
I would consider a plan to offer trade school loans in place of welfare if it was tied to volunteer work
I would double the tax credits for hiring military men/women
I would stop most foreign aid
I would stop paying to study shrimps on treadmills
I would dismantle the public housing system so all of our poor are not stuck in one POOR neighborhood
I would implement sterilisation for welfare for people on welfare with 3 children or more (voluntary of course. Want money? Get fixed)
I would start a national program that gives voluntary money to programs like habitat for humanity
I would stop demonizing the very people that hold the keys to wealth creation
I WOULD LOWER TAXES

Well you have a lot of stuff there. Some are ok, some are good, some bad. Your last one has been tried and doesn't work. All that does is lead to more inequality which slows the economy.

Help an American such as what? Planned Parenthood the abortion leader of the country, funding PBS which nobody watches, or perhaps NPR so that Americans can get their fill of propaganda just like the tax free status Media Matters gets? How about midnight basketball courts and cowboy poetry (which the Republicans stopped)?

Democrats don't "fund things" to help Americans. Democrat politicians fund things to win them votes.
Watch some PBS, stupid. Start with the BBC. Ay caramba. That's like 200 million a year, dumbass. OOOps, sorry.

At risk FOUR YEAR OLDS???

Head start is your goto answer?
I'll just be glad when our country gets a spine and kicks out all the illegal trash. Stop pandering to them as if they matter and give Americans the chance to take the jobs they want without having to compete for half wages.

We needed them when we were a fledgling nation. Now they are becoming a major burden on our Financials & take many of the once good paying construction jobs

They come here willing to work for next to nothing, and that's what's keeping wages down.

I see it in my industry constantly. There are truck drivers out there that have no ability to operate a high profile vehicle. They can't read or at times speak our language, yet they are out there on the road swerving around trying to figure out where to go.

Yes the rich will hire whoever they can find to work for less. CEO's are working hard to bring in as much cheap labor as they can.

CEO''s don't make immigration policies, politicians do. The only way a CEO can hire foreign labor is if it's permitted by the government. Other than that, they are breaking the law which most CEO's won't get involved with.
CEOs buy politicians who then make policies. So it starts with the CEOs.

The vast majority of CEOs have nowhere near the power to influence policy.

Watch some PBS, stupid. Start with the BBC. Ay caramba. That's like 200 million a year, dumbass. OOOps, sorry.

Then why don't they fund themselves and keep taxpayers out of it?

Imagine the outrage if our federal government funded Fox or the Rush Limbaugh show.

Our economy crashed because of shady trading & financial practices. Partially thanks to people like Barney Frank and their bullshit "help the poor" policies.
The economy stayed in the shitter because we elected a fucking amatuer who knew NOTHING about economics & had the same God damn philosophy that got us there in the first place.

The economy has been weak since Clinton and it won't come back until we do something about all our inequality. We need a strong middle class.
I've been in business near 3 decades and outside of the crash business grew steadily every year.
You've had near 7 years to right the ship and all you've accomplished is treading water.

Well that's a loaded question cause I'm no mathematical genius by any stretch of my drunk imagination.

I would tell Ford Motor Company that if they built here instead of Mexico that I would fight for tax incentives on their behalf.
I would consider a plan to offer trade school loans in place of welfare if it was tied to volunteer work
I would dismantle the public housing system so all of our poor are not stuck in one POOR neighborhood
I would implement sterilisation for welfare for people on welfare with 3 children or more (voluntary of course. Want money? Get fixed)
I would start a national program that gives voluntary money to programs like habitat for humanity
I WOULD LOWER TAXES

Well you have a lot of stuff there. Some are ok, some are good, some bad. Your last one has been tried and doesn't work. All that does is lead to more inequality which slows the economy.
I disagree BUT for it to have maximum impact you need other incentives to help direct the flow of money.

The vast majority of CEOs have nowhere near the power to influence policy.

Really? Trump says politicians will do whatever he says.

Wrong

It starts with term limits & publicly financed elections. The crooks are in DC not middle America

I WOULD LOWER TAXES

I disagree BUT for it to have maximum impact you need other incentives to help direct the flow of money.

But it really doesn't work if you hand out tax breaks with no strings attached. We have seen it doesn't work.

Then why don't they fund themselves and keep taxpayers out of it?

Imagine the outrage if our federal government funded Fox or the Rush Limbaugh show.
It's not bs RW propaganda ferchrissake...Try watching it, you might improve yourself.

When you have a basically flat tax, all the money goes to the top. AND YES WE DO.

Wrong

It starts with term limits & publicly financed elections. The crooks are in DC not middle America

Well yes the politicians certainly are worse in the formula. But it does start with the CEO giving money and then asking for favors that are bad for the country.

Forum List

Back