Taxing the wealthy more will have little to no impact on your life or anyone around you

At least the libs waste money on helping Americans . Neocons waste money on building walls and more military bases around the world .

Shit, the GOP debates they all complained that we DONT spend enough on military . It's like 1/2 our budget !
That's because the dumbfuck in chief cut our military to record levels.
Can you say sequester?

But our new hate filled version of the GOP hates head start . And pretty much everything that may help an American.

Don't forget all of the bureaucrats, unions, and political cronies that get their cuts in the name of the children. How does that bloat help Americans?

It will only enable the government to spend more money on stupid ass senseless projects like shrimp on treadmills.
You stupid liberals will vote for it and see NONE OF IT. It will be blown on wasteful spending just like the vast majority of your taxes

It should be used to pay off the debt. Those tax breaks for the rich sure didn't help the economy.
Says who? You?
I was easily making six figures prior to the crash. I won't claim that it was tax cuts that did it but it sure as hell wasn't something that carried over into Obama's administration.
You morons claim one thing but your only scape goat is the crash. The crash that was partially caused by Democratic policies. So desperate to help the poor that everyone paid the price.

Just look at how the economy has done, the evidence is clear.

At least the libs waste money on helping Americans

Who have they helped, and how, and at whose expense?

Be specific.

Ok I'll toss out ..... Head start .! Early education for at risk 4 year olds . I know that upsets republicans .
At risk FOUR YEAR OLDS???

Head start is your goto answer?
What do you expect from this squid spined left wing exteremist
I'll just be glad when our country gets a spine and kicks out all the illegal trash. Stop pandering to them as if they matter and give Americans the chance to take the jobs they want without having to compete for half wages.

Fuck "give us your poor...."

We needed them when we were a fledgling nation. Now they are becoming a major burden on our Financials & take many of the once good paying construction jobs

It will only enable the government to spend more money on stupid ass senseless projects like shrimp on treadmills.
You stupid liberals will vote for it and see NONE OF IT. It will be blown on wasteful spending just like the vast majority of your taxes

It should be used to pay off the debt. Those tax breaks for the rich sure didn't help the economy.
Says who? You?
I was easily making six figures prior to the crash. I won't claim that it was tax cuts that did it but it sure as hell wasn't something that carried over into Obama's administration.
You morons claim one thing but your only scape goat is the crash. The crash that was partially caused by Democratic policies. So desperate to help the poor that everyone paid the price.

Our economy crashed because of shady trading & financial practices. Partially thanks to people like Barney Frank and their bullshit "help the poor" policies.
The economy stayed in the shitter because we elected a fucking amatuer who knew NOTHING about economics & had the same God damn philosophy that got us there in the first place.

Says who? You?

How has it done?......We've not had one single quarter with more than 2% annualized GDP growth. If anything the economy is flat.
And if the Fed were not under political pressure, interest rates would have been allowed to float. The economy needs to be permitted to bottom out before it can fully recover.

Says who? You?

Our economy crashed because of shady trading & financial practices. Partially thanks to people like Barney Frank and their bullshit "help the poor" policies.
The economy stayed in the shitter because we elected a fucking amatuer who knew NOTHING about economics & had the same God damn philosophy that got us there in the first place.

The economy has been weak since Clinton and it won't come back until we do something about all our inequality. We need a strong middle class.

But our new hate filled version of the GOP hates head start . And pretty much everything that may help an American.

Don't forget all of the bureaucrats, unions, and political cronies that get their cuts in the name of the children. How does that bloat help Americans?
And that like many other government programs invented with good intentions, become these tar pit bureaucracies with gobs of useless employees who's job it is to figure out the best way to keep their job

Says who? You?

The economy has been weak since Clinton and it won't come back until we do something about all our inequality. We need a strong middle class.
Other than your last sentence you're completely clueless.
I've been in business near 3 decades and outside of the crash business grew steadily every year.
You've had near 7 years to right the ship and all you've accomplished is treading water.

Says who? You?

So the lack of new buyers is the presidents fault?

Says who? You?

I've been in business near 3 decades and outside of the crash business grew steadily every year.
You've had near 7 years to right the ship and all you've accomplished is treading water.
Evidently you stayed busy during the last 7 years.. You are not on welfare and are eating...You have your health and therefore you are a rich man...

Raising taxes on the 1% would allow the country to provide affordable education and health care to the middle class Reagan destroyed - and they'd still be able to keep enough income so their heirs and their heir's heirs could live like kings. This is a small price to pay for their endless subsidies and bail outs . . . and the military defense of their overseas oil fields ... and the advanced industrial infrastructure (e.g.,satellite technology) upon which so much of their profit depends. The OP consumes huge amounts of rightwing media, which is paid lavishly by the 1% to lie and distort nearly every issue that affects their wealth.

(yawn)

(We spend more than any industrial nation on health care, yet our outcomes are not ranked in the top 20. We have created a system that shrinks care for hard workers while enriching insurance and drug companies. Adam Smith is turning over in his grave. He was outspoken in his contempt for the rentier class that calcifies around the internal organs of government and the economy so as to monopolize markets and gouge consumers. The OP needs to turn off FOX News and read Wealth of Nations, which is a rightwing bible that has, ironically, not been read by 90% of the Republicans I know)

(God Help Us. They Vote)

Last edited:
Says who? You?

What would you do to right the ship?

At least the libs waste money on helping Americans . Neocons waste money on building walls and more military bases around the world .

Shit, the GOP debates they all complained that we DONT spend enough on military . It's like 1/2 our budget !
That's because the dumbfuck in chief cut our military to record levels.
Can you say sequester?
sequester.....Your point?
Everybody had cuts to their budget.....

Raising taxes on the 1% would allow the country to provide affordable education and health care to the middle class Reagan destroyed - and they'd still be able to keep enough income so their heirs and their heir's heirs could live like kings. This is a small price to pay for their endless subsidies and bail outs . . . and the military defense of their overseas oil fields ... and the advanced industrial infrastructure (e.g.,satellite technology) upon which so much of their profit depends. The OP consumes huge amounts of rightwing media, which is paid lavishly by the 1% to lie and distort nearly every issue that affects their wealth.

(yawn)

So explain how it's the responsibility of the wealthy to provide you with affordable education and health care. Where is that written? I'm looking at the US Constitution right now, please point that out to me.

At least the libs waste money on helping Americans

Be specific.

Ok I'll toss out ..... Head start .! Early education for at risk 4 year olds . I know that upsets republicans .

I'll just be glad when our country gets a spine and kicks out all the illegal trash. Stop pandering to them as if they matter and give Americans the chance to take the jobs they want without having to compete for half wages.

We needed them when we were a fledgling nation. Now they are becoming a major burden on our Financials & take many of the once good paying construction jobs

Well it's not just the illegals, it's the legals as well.

They come here willing to work for next to nothing, and that's what's keeping wages down.

I see it in my industry constantly. There are truck drivers out there that have no ability to operate a high profile vehicle. They can't read or at times speak our language, yet they are out there on the road swerving around trying to figure out where to go.

Be specific.

Well it's not just the illegals, it's the legals as well.

They come here willing to work for next to nothing, and that's what's keeping wages down.

I see it in my industry constantly. There are truck drivers out there that have no ability to operate a high profile vehicle. They can't read or at times speak our language, yet they are out there on the road swerving around trying to figure out where to go.

Yes the rich will hire whoever they can find to work for less. CEO's are working hard to bring in as much cheap labor as they can.

Says who? You?

What would you do to right the ship?
Well that's a loaded question cause I'm no mathematical genius by any stretch of my drunk imagination.

I would ease up on the epa regulations.
I would approve the building of nuclear energy plants
I would pass legislation to repatriate foreign investments with a small tax
I would CONSIDER a tariff on Chinese imports
I would tell Ford Motor Company that if they built here instead of Mexico that I would fight for tax incentives on their behalf.
I would simplify the tax code to one page
I would consider a plan to offer trade school loans in place of welfare if it was tied to volunteer work
I would double the tax credits for hiring military men/women
I would stop most foreign aid
I would stop paying to study shrimps on treadmills
I would dismantle the public housing system so all of our poor are not stuck in one POOR neighborhood
I would implement sterilisation for welfare for people on welfare with 3 children or more (voluntary of course. Want money? Get fixed)
I would start a national program that gives voluntary money to programs like habitat for humanity
I would stop demonizing the very people that hold the keys to wealth creation
I WOULD LOWER TAXES

Forum List

Back