Taxing the rich won't bring down the deficit?

How about they sacrifice SOMETHING, if the rest of us are going to sacrifice?

You not getting something that isn't yours in the first place isn't any sacrifice, Skippy.

The Rich are getting government they're not paying for. Everyone is.

Actually, they are not.

Now...just think about this....

The wealthier pay for all welfare. They pay for all medicare. They pay for all food stamps....yet they will likely never use them.

And....they, on the most part dont complain about it.

Unless they are told they are not paying their fair share.

Think about it.

You not getting something that isn't yours in the first place isn't any sacrifice, Skippy.

The rich are getting government they're not paying for? What do you mean by that?

He and other asswipes that live in predominantly BLUE STATES and Democratically Held Cities belive the RED STATES aren't paying enough in federal taxes...and taking more than they give and therefore don't deserve it...and should be forced to pay more...

They feel bread is being takinen out of thier mouths...literally and figuratively.

Seems to me the OP made his point quite well as there was no adequate refutation.

Apparently nearly 1/5th of the budget isn't worth collecting.

Of course the OP neglected to mention WHO has both the means and motive to hide their taxable income? Do POOR people hire lawyers and accountants to find them tax loopholes?

The OP is a douchebag, agreed?

CONZ!!!

Seems to me the OP made his point quite well as there was no adequate refutation.

Of course the OP neglected to mention WHO has both the means and motive to hide their taxable income? Do POOR people hire lawyers and accountants to find them tax loopholes?

The OP is a douchebag, agreed?

CONZ!!!

:lol:

New here? That's some kind of excuse I guess.
Lowering tax liability through legal maneuvers is legal. There is no fraud whatsoever in that. No one goes to jail or is fined. The worst that happens is the maneuver is disallowed and they pay more tax.
So strike one on understanding what "fraud" means.

It is not that the money isn't worth collecting. I dont know where the figure came from or what it is supposed to represent. But even assuming it has some basis in reality (and I wouldn't) it's not not worth collecting. It is going uncollected for probably a million reasons. Like, drug dealers not declaring their income.
So strike 2 on understanding what the thread was about to begin with.

Actually, dipshit, middle-class people cheat on their taxes more than anyone else, if only because there ARE more of them. But thanks for sharing with us your utterly useless suppositions based on your envy and hatred of people whose lives are the shit sandwiches yours is. Next time I want to waste time this much, I'll debate my dog. At least HE'S cute.

Tax Cheats: The Most Common Ways People Cheat On Their Taxes | Tax Break: The TurboTax Blog

Who are the tax cheaters? Single, young men - Mar. 28, 2011

Note that one of the top ways to cheat on one's taxes is to work jobs under the table and not report them. Know a lot of rich people doing that, do you? No, I don't think so.

Actually, they are not.

Now...just think about this....

The wealthier pay for all welfare. They pay for all medicare. They pay for all food stamps....yet they will likely never use them.

And....they, on the most part dont complain about it.

Unless they are told they are not paying their fair share.

Think about it.

The rich pay into Social Security their entire working lives, but they sure as shit don't qualify to get anything back from it when they retire, do they?

Taxing the rich won't bring down the deficit?

How fo we know - its never been tried?

The rich are getting government they're not paying for? What do you mean by that?

Since the rich pay the majority of Fed taxes I can't figure that one either.

The 49% who pay NO Fed taxes are getting Govt as well.

Guess he figures thats okay because they are poor and downtrodden and can't possibly pay for Govt.

Go figure.

How about if we collect what is owed?

fraud.png

That we don't complain when the rich don't even pay what they OWE, nevermind what they've games the system out of, only shows why Republicans are so out of touch with Americans on raising taxes on the rich.

If you confiscated all of the money from the wealthiest, you could run the govt for 18 days. Then what would you do???????

Why, tax the middle class of course... They are the next in line and are richer than those less fortunate than them..

Bingo. The blockheads don't seem to realize that if there were no rich the entire burded of supporting the bloated, fat, wasteful Govt would fall on, you guessed it, the MIDDLE CLASS.

The poor pay for nothing now and will continue to reap the benefits and pay for nothing.

Idiots one and all.

Since the rich pay the majority of Fed taxes I can't figure that one either.

The 49% who pay NO Fed taxes are getting Govt as well.

Guess he figures thats okay because they are poor and downtrodden and can't possibly pay for Govt.

Go figure.

Ironically, it is actually the other way around.

Much of the taxes the "rich" pay go to entitlement programs that the rich will NEVER qualify for.

The poor put nothing into the system (as it should be...no complaint here), yet they qualify and receive the entitlements.

The whole "fair" thing is an outright lie by Obama and his followers are so freaking blind they agree with him.

LMAO...he knows they are gullible.....yet they support him despite his lack of respect for their intelligence.

I wonder what it is like to support someone who sees you as an idiot.

Since Barry's record sucks Class warfare is how he's gonna go.

He does have supporters who think he's doing a great job. They don't care if thats a lie. They will support him no matter what.

I think Barry sees all of us as idiots and he could care less how much we pay for groceries, gas or anything else.

He will do anything to push his agenda and its all still Bush's fault.

Forum List

Back