Tax scam of $1.5 Trillion......and an increase in debt of $1.5 Trillion

Tax cuts: Economists see modest impact on workers, economy as corporate taxes fall

Will the corporate tax cut trickle down to workers and the broader economy? Or will it simply fatten the cash reserves of the largest U.S. companies and their shareholders?

Republican lawmakers argue the reduction in the corporate rate from 35% to 21% will spark a boom in business investment that ultimately lifts the paychecks of average Americans.

If true, that could be the saving grace of tax reform legislation whose cuts for middle-class households are criticized by Democrats as temporary and limited compared with the windfall for the wealthy.

Some leading economists say the $1.5 trillion in cuts will juice business capital spending and wages — but just modestly, and those effects will likely be largely offset by higher interest rates triggered by a jump in the deficit.

One source of their skepticism is this: Non-financial companies in the Standard & Poor’s 500 stock index are already flush, sitting on an estimated $1.63 trillion in cash, according to data from S&P Dow Jones Indices. Yet that hasn’t led to an investment boom.

The right wing only has a problem with income redistribution when the poor benefit.
Democrats have always and continue to support 'economic slavery' - getting Americans hooked / dependent on government handouts instead of coming up with a plan / way to help Americans prosper to a point where they no longer need government handouts....it's how Democrats keep securing their votes.

Americans need a Hand UP, not an economic enslaving Hand OUT.

Republicans are counting on their old dirty trick of no one at the bottom will care about giving 83% to the top 1%, as long as they get some crumbs.....
Only fucked up Envious progressives think that is a progressive tax is fair... lol
a progressive tax is fair, even in our founders time, taxes that were not income taxes were directed towards mostly the wealthy, not the working class people....

only messed up to the nth degree right wingers and the Devil's spawn think someone earning only $15k should pay the same amount in taxes as someone making $3 million a year....
Incorrect!

No, I want you to read it and respond to it SANELY.
What should i say? You pick one thing to bitch about, and i could pick one thing to cheer. that could continue for a while.
YOu say deficits will rise, WSJ recently said it would grow GDP another 1.3%.
What about govt cuts? Is that included?

You should say that "yes, it is fiscally totally irresponsible for me and well off people like me to receive tax-cuts until our huge deficit problems are solved."
Government cuts.
For gawd sakes, stop pretending to know my financial situation. Fucking rhetoric is old.
Are you going to explain to me how the bill is the devil or not? Please do soemthing more than posting a damn picture. I am trying to discuss this with you. I mean, with your religious opinion on this, no doubt you have read it.

:rolleyes: Stop it. You said your pocket is full - I'm only taking you at your word.

I just explained to you why this bill is bad - it is for the most part a give away to people that don't need it financed by debt and further crippling of our healthcare system.

There are no spending cuts EVEN MENTIONED that will come anywhere NEAR closing the 1.7 Trillion dollar hole in the budget this bill will make, never mind actually improving our fiscal problems without this tax-cut.

Republicans cutting spending like that is a FANTASY.
no, i said it wasNT
More self righteousness and mind reading. More bitching about freedom of choice.
More general statements.
I give up. Shove your rhetoric up your ass.
Good day.

My mistake, I misread that and thought you said IS FULL.

But that doesn't change what I said about why this bill is bad - most of this tax-cut will go to those WITH full pockets. There was 101 ways this 1.7 Trillion could have SPECIFICALLY landed into NOT-FULL pockets like yours.

In fact if ALL this bill did was fill your pocket as it does, then it would add only a fraction of what it adds to debt.

Yes, because a poor person has only one vote to give....while corporations have MILLIONS to donate so that the congressional whores can vote in what these corporations want......
As opposed to Solyndra + 12, the Huge Obama Donor-supported companies who received hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars while they filed for and went into Bankruptcy so Obama's donor buddies would not lose any of their invested money.....instead bending over the American people and stealing THEIR money.

Unlike Obama's retarded deficit spending, the Trump tax reform bill may increase tax revenues to pay for the tax cuts plus additional tax revenues to lower the deficit. One Dem senator who wanted to vote for the bill, lobbied for a test, to not lower the corporate tax quite that far and see if it works after 3-4 years then lower it further. Trump a go big or go home guy said no we are going all in.

Under this tax scam.......

Corporations can FULLY DEDUCT relocation expenses as they move overseas...

An individual who must relocate to another state because his/her corporation has moved to another state.....CANNOT any longer deduct such an expense...

But.......never forget that this scam is labeled "TAX CUT for the middle class."

LOL

Under this tax scam.......

Corporations can FULLY DEDUCT relocation expenses as they move overseas...

An individual who must relocate to another state because his/her corporation has moved to another state.....CANNOT any longer deduct such an expense...

But.......never forget that this scam is labeled "TAX CUT for the middle class."

LOL
Have you got a link for that? My jaw just dropped

Democratic lawmakers think it’s unfair that a company can take a deduction for moving costs when those costs include money spent transporting jobs out of the country. To remedy this, Senate Democrats proposed the Bring Jobs Home Act in 2012 and again in 2014. The bill failed both times.

Democratic lawmakers think it’s unfair that a company can take a deduction for moving costs when those costs include money spent transporting jobs out of the country. To remedy this, Senate Democrats proposed the Bring Jobs Home Act in 2012 and again in 2014. The bill failed both times.
no link to what you claimed?

How Trump's Corporate-Tax Plan Could Send American Jobs Overseas
The president maintains his proposal would limit offshoring. A major provision of it would do just the opposite.

Under the U.S.’s current system—a “worldwide” tax system—American corporations’ profits are taxed at the same rate regardless of whether they are earned domestically or abroad. A key difference between these two types of earnings, though, is that profits made abroad aren’t taxed in the U.S. until they are “repatriated” from a foreign subsidiary to a U.S. parent company.

How Trump's Corporate-Tax Plan Could Send American Jobs Overseas

Forum List

Back