Tax scam of $1.5 Trillion......and an increase in debt of $1.5 Trillion

Ahhh so no specifics. Thanks for being part of the stereo-type.
You do realize my personal position counters that post right? How do you know what i need? Stupid fucking self righteous statists always think they know people better than anyelse. Grow up.

STFU and read my full post:

Exactly, you (and I, and especially Trump) don't need a tax cut while our country is headed for fiscal disaster.

fig%201%20trillion%20dollar%20deficits%20return%20in%202023.png

You want a tax cut? No problem, get your congressman to fix our long term budget first.
you edited you idiot. You want to blame me? LOL

No, I want you to read it and respond to it SANELY.
What should i say? You pick one thing to bitch about, and i could pick one thing to cheer. that could continue for a while.
YOu say deficits will rise, WSJ recently said it would grow GDP another 1.3%.
What about govt cuts? Is that included?

You should say that "yes, it is fiscally totally irresponsible for me and well off people like me to receive tax-cuts until our huge deficit problems are solved."
Government cuts.
For gawd sakes, stop pretending to know my financial situation. Fucking rhetoric is old.
Are you going to explain to me how the bill is the devil or not? Please do soemthing more than posting a damn picture. I am trying to discuss this with you. I mean, with your religious opinion on this, no doubt you have read it.

STFU and read my full post:

Exactly, you (and I, and especially Trump) don't need a tax cut while our country is headed for fiscal disaster.

fig%201%20trillion%20dollar%20deficits%20return%20in%202023.png

You want a tax cut? No problem, get your congressman to fix our long term budget first.

What should i say? You pick one thing to bitch about, and i could pick one thing to cheer. that could continue for a while.

You should say that "yes, it is fiscally totally irresponsible for me and well off people like me to receive tax-cuts until our huge deficit problems are solved."
Government cuts.
For gawd sakes, stop pretending to know my financial situation. Fucking rhetoric is old.
Are you going to explain to me how the bill is the devil or not? Please do soemthing more than posting a damn picture. I am trying to discuss this with you. I mean, with your religious opinion on this, no doubt you have read it.

:rolleyes: Stop it. You said your pocket is full - I'm only taking you at your word.

I just explained to you why this bill is bad - it is for the most part a give away to people that don't need it financed by debt and further crippling of our healthcare system.

There are no spending cuts EVEN MENTIONED that will come anywhere NEAR closing the 1.7 Trillion dollar hole in the budget this bill will make, never mind actually improving our fiscal problems without this tax-cut.

Republicans cutting spending like that is a FANTASY.

Last edited:
Republicans are counting on their old dirty trick of no one at the bottom will care about giving 83% to the top 1%, as long as they get some crumbs.....
Only fucked up Envious progressives think that is a progressive tax is fair... lol
a progressive tax is fair, even in our founders time, taxes that were not income taxes were directed towards mostly the wealthy, not the working class people....

only messed up to the nth degree right wingers and the Devil's spawn think someone earning only $15k should pay the same amount in taxes as someone making $3 million a year....

Tax cuts have led to $20 trillion debt

Which party thought it would be a "great idea" to drastically cut taxes while engaging in TWO COSTLY WARS?????
Were those Obama's Un-Constitutional, Un-Approved wars, or are you referring to the Constitutional ones approved by Congress, to include the Democrats who voted to give the President the authority to go to war?

If the former, whose dumb idea was it to spend nearly $1 trillion on a failed non-job-creating bill that contained over 7,000 pieces of DNC-Only pork during military action in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Africa before dragging the US into 2 more personal Un-Constitutional wars?
- That would be the 'Nobel Peace Prize Winner'.

Sounds like somebody's jealous that productive members of society such as myself get to keep more of the money that we earned.

Time to buy yourself a new turban, then?????...................LOL

Were those Obama's Un-Constitutional, Un-Approved wars, or are you referring to the Constitutional ones approved by Congress, to include the Democrats who voted to give the President the authority to go to war?

"Best" way to defend your orange clown is to attack Obama.....That's the directive from FOX and Beitbart to all you right wing idiots......

So, WHO will pay that $1.5 Trillion additional debt???

So everyone on the Rightwing thinks it was a good thing for their representatives to engineer an even greater disparity between the richest and the working class?

We wonder why we have the greatest disparity between the rich and poor in this Nation, but now we know why.....CONGRESS is who creates it, With tax bills like this.....:rolleyes:
Preaching communism! Way to go!
no one is preaching communism...not in the least.....we all believe in so called classes, it is the DISPARITY between the rich/wealthiest and the poor/middle class that keeps growing to where the top tier nearly owns all wealth and that is dangerous to our nation, democracy, and not a good place for our children and children's children to look forward to.... And this is happening because our Congress is creating it....through tax bills like this....

Obama made that decision, because if he took the tax cuts away. It would hurt the economy.

So, if Obama extended the tax cuts so as not to hurt the economy, but ADDED to the debt, your half brain "concludes" that ADDITIONAL tax breaks to further ADD to the debt are a must???

"Best" way to defend your orange clown is to attack Obama.....That's the directive from FOX and Beitbart to all you right wing idiots......

Tax cuts do not cause debt. Borrowing causes debt, jackass.

Well, the party of "fiscal responsibility" must have been told that party donors would NOT give the congressional whores another penny unless they got some HUGE tax cuts......(or else)

Has anyone wondered how come the same EXACT amount of tax breaks is the same EXACT amount of money treasury has to borrow?

IS every single dollar of a tax give-away a borrowed dollar to be placed on the ledger of future generations?

(now watch right wingers begin their moronic rant, "since I was screwed by democrats on debt, I'm more than willing to be screwed again by elected republicans....")
The right wing only has a problem with income redistribution when the poor benefit.

Government cuts.

:rolleyes: Stop it. You said your pocket is full - I'm only taking you at your word.

I just explained to you why this bill is bad - it is for the most part a give away to people that don't need it financed by debt and further crippling of our healthcare system.

There are no spending cuts EVEN MENTIONED that will come anywhere NEAR closing the 1.7 Trillion dollar hole in the budget this bill will make, never mind actually improving our fiscal problems without this tax-cut.

Republicans cutting spending like that is a FANTASY.
no, i said it wasNT
More self righteousness and mind reading. More bitching about freedom of choice.
More general statements.
I give up. Shove your rhetoric up your ass.
Good day.

Republicans are counting on their old dirty trick of no one at the bottom will care about giving 83% to the top 1%, as long as they get some crumbs.....

Actually they get jobs, with which they can buy as much bread as they would ever want, and more.

Of course, for a hard leftist getting a job is out of the question. Tough luck... Maybe they can emigrate to Venezuela to get their crumbs out of the bread lines.
How or what makes you think they get jobs? We are at full employment right now, at around 4%. The corps are flowing in cash right now before the tax cut gifthorse....the CEO`s said they would not spend their gift on jobs or raising salaries, they would buy back stock and give dividends on their stock.

The wages will literally explode on their hands.

The CEOs can say whatever they want, they will have to raise wages as businesses all over the world relocate to America and are willing to pay top wages for arguably the best workforce on the planet. Only the best businesses offering big wages can have hard working Americans.
nope, they can buy back stock and give dividends with their double extra cash...and also move to robotics in manufacturing. There are no measures in the bill to assure these corporations add jobs or increase salaries.....none, zip, zero....

And corporation business charters.... are to make their stock holders richer, not raise someone's salary....the whole reason they left America is salaries are too high here compared to China, India etc...

the stock market didn't soar because these corps are gonna raise salaries with the extra money, they soared because the corporations were going to get richer/stock holders would get richer.....

Obama made that decision, because if he took the tax cuts away. It would hurt the economy.

So, if Obama extended the tax cuts so as not to hurt the economy, but ADDED to the debt, your half brain "concludes" that ADDITIONAL tax breaks to further ADD to the debt are a must???
Actually tax cuts shouldn't add to the debt. Stop wasteful spending. Anyway it doesn't take away from the fact you are whining about something you haven't even read yet. Lol, you call me half brained.

You are borrowing because you don't have enough revenue

Where is that $1.5 trillion coming from?

.....an example of right wing"intelligentsia"??

So, mr turban.......is Trump going to be borrowing $1.5 Trillion with this tax scam...
YES.....or NO ???

(LOL)

The right wing only has a problem with income redistribution when the poor benefit.

Yes, because a poor person has only one vote to give....while corporations have MILLIONS to donate so that the congressional whores can vote in what these corporations want......

Forum List

Back