TAX DAY: Obamas report income of $1.73 million; to get $12,334 refund...Umm WAIT

ah, you all don't mind the Obama's making MILLIONS. who knew being President was such a lucrative job.

you have to wonder where THEIR MONEY is coming from, neither of them WORK.

1.73 million is NOT "millions". Dumbfuck.

seems like Dean is getting a little aggravated.....if this was Bush and his Taxes you Dean, would be doing the same shit that these other people are doing to Obama........dont like it when the shit hits your side ey?....lighten up Percy.....they are just fucking with ya.........

Only if Bush actually received a refund and paid nothing. Something all Republicans want.

LOL, can you imagine if you inserted Palin in this thread and SHE MADE 1.7 million dollars, instead of Obama.

it would of been a hoot

Only if she paid no taxes. 457,000 is quite a lot of money. Republicans don't want to pay anything. Come on. We all know they live to screw the middle class and suck toes of the rich.

How does a guy on his salary make $1.73mil, whoops, I forgot he is a politician. I bet a lot of the congressmen do far better consider the number of family memeber with gov jobs and jobs with the lobbyist pet companies.

How much has Palin made from her book and speaking to the Tea Party?

Her daughter got about 1/4 million for speaking about teen pregnancy for a non profit.

How does a guy on his salary make $1.73mil, whoops, I forgot he is a politician. I bet a lot of the congressmen do far better consider the number of family memeber with gov jobs and jobs with the lobbyist pet companies.

ummm, last I hear, Palin is a private citizen and NOT A POLITICIAN holding any office.
but I'm sure you can dig and get the info if you REALLY WANT.:lol:

LOL, can you imagine if you inserted Palin in this thread and SHE MADE 1.7 million dollars, instead of Obama.

it would of been a hoot

Only if she paid no taxes. 457,000 is quite a lot of money. Republicans don't want to pay anything. Come on. We all know they live to screw the middle class and suck toes of the rich.

ummmmk:eusa_whistle:

ummm, last I hear, Palin is a private citizen and NOT A POLITICIAN holding any office.

And how much did Bush make while president?

Really?

You an hour and a half ago:

it would of been a hoot

Really?

it would of been a hoot

Damn! you had to spell it out for the partisan hacks.
I wuz havin some fun.

Really?

it would of been a hoot

Damn! you had to spell it out for the partisan hacks.
I wuz havin some fun.

:redface:

Sorry, dude.

Did you really just post that?

Did YOU give 250K,

Or as a better measure: Did YOU give 14% of your income in donations last year (I realize that might only equal fifty bucks).

you'll never know will ya.:lol:

No Steph, I DO know. You took advantage of the EITC and you're still bitching about Obama donating 250K.

oh brother. don't get yer panties in a bunch cause I'm not IMPRESSED with the Obama.
nothing that man does impresses me.

This thread got shot down in the 2nd post. :lol:

Through withholding and estimated tax payments during the year, the Obamas paid $466,104 to the Internal Revenue Service. That was an overpayment, so they are getting a $12,334 refund.

:lol:
who gives a shit what the Obama's made? but it's funny watching the lefties DEFEND them all the while screaming for MORE taxes on the RICH.

Forum List

Back