TAX DAY: Obamas report income of $1.73 million; to get $12,334 refund...Umm WAIT

wow, how big of him. a whole 250K

thats much more than the hundred bucks i kicked in......

yeah well, 250K seems kinda cheap to me since they made all that money and they don't have to PAY for anything such as housing, food, gas, etc etc.

but at least they gave something.:lol:

In addition to the fact that as a Evil Rich Bastard he gets to deduct that 250K from his Taxes which clearly he doesn't pay enough of according the left

It was an opportunity to practice lying through the use of a misleading statement. It's what the Republicans do best. What they are known for.

From the "Article" linked:

Through withholding and estimated tax payments during the year, the Obamas paid $466,104 to the Internal Revenue Service. That was an overpayment, so they are getting a $12,334 refund.

ah, you all don't mind the Obama's making MILLIONS. who knew being President was such a lucrative job.

you have to wonder where THEIR MONEY is coming from, neither of them WORK.

1.73 million is NOT "millions". Dumbfuck.

Think about that statement.......she didn't say "THIS" year. On the same hat Stephanie, Obama earned most of that money from his books... Most articles state where he earned the money. THey also donated almost 300,000 to charities. I'm not a big fan of Obama's presidency, but they don't have to give any money to anyone if they don't want to....and 400,000 dollars is a big chunk of your income.

I don't like Obama any more than the next, but why fault him for making money? I wouldn't have any problem raising the taxes on the rich, but I'm not going to get mad because he took advantage of the tax LAW. Any one of us would find a way to keep our money, why is he held to such a different standard. Him being president wouldn't change a thing, he would still be making his money and paying the legal tax percentage for his tax bracket. I don't enjoy being lower-middle class as much as I would enjoy being rich, but I don't hold a double standard against those who have worked hard to make their money. How about we worrry less about the smaller percentage the rich are paying, and work on the 50% of households who pay no taxes....

:lol:
who gives a shit what the Obama's made? but it's funny watching the lefties DEFEND them all the while screaming for MORE taxes on the RICH.

Hey, I'm with you. The "rich" are "Gawds". They should live here for free. It's the middle class we need to continue to attack and attack. We need to kick them while we have them on the ropes.

What??? No recriminating words of spastic hate from the Left decrying what an undeserving rich bastard he is.....clearly the lefts cry about the rich must not really mean all that much right?

Hypocrites?

He tried to raise taxes on himself.

He raised taxes on cigarettes, but I don't think it helped.

BTW, shouldn't Obama be paying about 1/3 in taxes? Why is he only paying about 1/4?

"Blah, blah, "Lefties hate the rich", blah, blah, "Taxes", blah, blah, "Messiah".

You jackasses really need to come up with some new material.

Forum List

Back