TAX DAY: Obamas report income of $1.73 million; to get $12,334 refund...Umm WAIT

how do you explain Dean and his Hatred for anything to his Right?....

Umm, Howard Dean is pretty wealthy himself.

He doesn't have any hatred for rich people just for being rich.

OK I'll admit, perhaps there are a few insane Communists out there who actually do hate people for being rich, but they're similar in number to those on the far right who live in compounds.

i guess i can see why you did not answer.....Dean is here, and if you would have bad mouthed him......no rubbing his feet tonight....i understand......

Umm, Howard Dean is pretty wealthy himself.

He doesn't have any hatred for rich people just for being rich.

OK I'll admit, perhaps there are a few insane Communists out there who actually do hate people for being rich, but they're similar in number to those on the far right who live in compounds.

i guess i can see why you did not answer.....Dean is here, and if you would have bad mouthed him......no rubbing his feet tonight....i understand......

LOL. That was quite funny. But I did in fact answer.

OMG! Obama made some money! That's just further proof of his non-US birth and radical commie Muslimhood!

LOL, can you imagine if you inserted Palin in this thread and SHE MADE 1.7 million dollars, instead of Obama.

it would of been a hoot

It's just the point, that they can say whatever they want to make whatever point they choose to tell you is the problem that they want you to believe.

I paid in close to 4000.00 more than i owed, and do it every year so I don't have to worry about comming up with money to pay my tax bill each year, always have and I like the big check to take a nice vacation each year.

I would think that overpaying by 12,000 on a tax bill of 450,000 is not that much at all. But 28% is high for most people who make that much.

Forum List

Back