TAX DAY: Obamas report income of $1.73 million; to get $12,334 refund...Umm WAIT

Robert

Really nice Guy
Mar 21, 2011
What??? No recriminating words of spastic hate from the Left decrying what an undeserving rich bastard he is.....clearly the lefts cry about the rich must not really mean all that much right?

Hypocrites?

Last edited:
How does a guy on his salary make $1.73mil, whoops, I forgot he is a politician. I bet a lot of the congressmen do far better consider the number of family memeber with gov jobs and jobs with the lobbyist pet companies.

What??? No recriminating words of spastic hate from the Left decrying what an undeserving rich bastard he is.....clearly the lefts cry about the rich must not really mean all that much right?

Hypocrites?

What's your point exactly?

His point is that thing that rises from his skull in a dramatic taper.

I don't get where he is coming from. Is he arguing that they didn't pay enough? Or that they paid too much?

How does a guy on his salary make $1.73mil, whoops, I forgot he is a politician. I bet a lot of the congressmen do far better consider the number of family memeber with gov jobs and jobs with the lobbyist pet companies.

Or he wrote a Best Selling book, but don't bother reading the article or anything.

So your point is the President overpaid this years taxes by $12,334.00.

Thanks for whatever it's worth.

So what percent of their income did the Obamas pay in taxes?

About 33% in Federal Income taxes Alone. Not counting state and local, Sales taxes, and property taxes. I would be in all it is pushing 60% of his entire income.

Straight robbery if you ask me. If I worked my ass off to earn 1.5 Million dollars and only got to keep 40% of it, I would be pissed as hell.

I believe that the OP does not understand the meaning of the word "Refund".

Oh No the OP fully understands what a refund is; that however is not the question the real question is Why isn't the left showing him as they do with all "rich" people and or Business with the same hateful rhetoric they do with everyone else?
That is the question..... is the Left simply showing its normal course of being hypocrites or do their words really not mean anything when it come to all the hate they love to spew?

So what percent of their income did the Obamas pay in taxes?

About 33% in Federal Income taxes Alone. Not counting state and local, Sales taxes, and property taxes. I would be in all it is pushing 60% of his entire income.

Straight robbery if you ask me. If I worked my ass off to earn 1.5 Million dollars and only got to keep 40% of it, I would be pissed as hell.

but that enough you see, 40% is to much, maybe ..oh 20%...;)

Forum List

Back