TAX DAY: Obamas report income of $1.73 million; to get $12,334 refund...Umm WAIT

I believe that the OP does not understand the meaning of the word "Refund".

Oh No the OP fully understands what a refund is; that however is not the question the real question is Why isn't the left showing him as they do with all "rich" people and or Business with the same hateful rhetoric they do with everyone else?
That is the question..... is the Left simply showing its normal course of being hypocrites or do their words really not mean anything when it come to all the hate they love to spew?

What was your purpose of telling us about Obamas taxes? You've decided to ignore that question.

What??? No recriminating words of spastic hate from the Left decrying what an undeserving rich bastard he is.....clearly the lefts cry about the rich must not really mean all that much right?

Hypocrites?

WASHINGTON, April 18 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle made over 1.73 million dollars last year, and paid 453,770 dollars in federal tax, the White House said Monday.

The White House released the president's 2010 federal income and gift tax returns. Obama and Michelle filed their income tax return jointly and reported an adjusted gross income of 1,728,096 dollars. The vast majority of the family's income is the proceeds from the sale of the president's books. The Obamas paid 453,770 in total federal tax.

Obama made 1.73 million dollars last year

But don't forget folks, like the Clintons the Obama's FWEELS your PAIN.

:lol::lol:

I believe that the OP does not understand the meaning of the word "Refund".

Oh No the OP fully understands what a refund is; that however is not the question the real question is Why isn't the left showing him as they do with all "rich" people and or Business with the same hateful rhetoric they do with everyone else?
That is the question..... is the Left simply showing its normal course of being hypocrites or do their words really not mean anything when it come to all the hate they love to spew?

What was your purpose of telling us about Obamas taxes? You've decided to ignore that question.

It was an opportunity to practice lying through the use of a misleading statement. It's what the Republicans do best. What they are known for.

From the "Article" linked:

Through withholding and estimated tax payments during the year, the Obamas paid $466,104 to the Internal Revenue Service. That was an overpayment, so they are getting a $12,334 refund.

It was an opportunity to practice lying through the use of a misleading statement. It's what the Republicans do best. What they are known for.

Through withholding and estimated tax payments during the year, the Obamas paid $466,104 to the Internal Revenue Service. That was an overpayment, so they are getting a $12,334 refund.

ah, you all don't mind the Obama's making MILLIONS. who knew being President was such a lucrative job.

you have to wonder where THEIR MONEY is coming from, neither of them WORK.

Last edited:

ah, you all don't mind the Obama's making MILLIONS. who knew being President was such a lucrative job.

1.73 million is NOT "millions". Dumbfuck.

I'm not really sure why you equate a tendency to want to help the poor as a "hatred" of rich people. I don't think anyone on the left just generally hates rich people.

In fact, it's usually people on the far right that "hate" people: like gays, Muslims, etc.

People on the left are in fact often derided by those on the right for being too sympathetic.

Do you really think any of us cares if Obama is rich?

I'm not really sure why you equate a tendency to want to help the poor as a "hatred" of rich people. I don't think anyone on the left just generally hates rich people.

In fact, it's usually people on the far right that "hate" people: like gays, Muslims, etc.

People on the left are in fact often derided by those on the right for being too sympathetic.

Do you really think any of us cares if Obama is rich
?

NO, You all only if OTHERS ARE RICH.
that's what make all this soooooooooooooooooooo funny.

What??? No recriminating words of spastic hate from the Left decrying what an undeserving rich bastard he is.....clearly the lefts cry about the rich must not really mean all that much right?

Hypocrites?

He keeps saying that people like him can pay a bit more, so did he gift the refund to the IRS?

Do you really think any of us cares if Obama is rich
?

Can you say that in "English"?

Hypocrites?

for what he paid in he should have gotten more back....a lot more.....he needs a new tax guy....

1.73 million is NOT "millions". Dumbfuck.

seems like Dean is getting a little aggravated.....if this was Bush and his Taxes you Dean, would be doing the same shit that these other people are doing to Obama........dont like it when the shit hits your side ey?....lighten up Percy.....they are just fucking with ya.........

Do you really think any of us cares if Obama is rich?

how do you explain Dean and his Hatred for anything to his Right?....

What are you rambling about? If you read the article you would know where their money comes from.

And show me anywhere that Dems said that they hate rich people.

Really? That's odd. I have never heard anyone say "I hate that guy for being rich."

I've heard people say "I hate that guy for being such a hoarding, selfish bastard", but never for "being rich".

The fact that President Obama is rich, and also supports returning the top tax bracket to Pre-Bush rates, only gains him more cred among those on the left.

If you want to get your political opponent's goat, it's really only effective if the accusation is somewhat factual...

Really? That's odd. I have never heard anyone say "I hate that guy for being rich."

I've heard people say "I hate that guy for being such a hoarding, selfish bastard", but never for "being rich".

The fact that President Obama is rich, and also supports returning the top tax bracket to Pre-Bush rates, only gains him more cred among those on the left.

If you want to get your political opponent's goat, it's really only effective if the accusation is somewhat factual...

I'm putting it at about 85% chance that your entire post goes way over her head.

how do you explain Dean and his Hatred for anything to his Right?....

Umm, Howard Dean is pretty wealthy himself.

He doesn't have any hatred for rich people just for being rich.

OK I'll admit, perhaps there are a few insane Communists out there who actually do hate people for being rich, but they're similar in number to those on the far right who live in compounds.

Forum List

Back