Tax cuts for the rich, why?

SobieskiSavedEurope expects you to pay more for goods and services in order to benefit another, but he is himself unwilling to do so.

You expect us to settle for less pay & less in goods.

Just like in 3rd World countries. LMFAO.

Why are you Protestant filth such irrational, and emotionally detached cretins?

You fucking idiot. My position is to let free people negotiate their own transactions. You're a government, boot-licking moron that wants bureaucrats to determine prices, pay, etc. You sound like a fascist.

I am a Fascist leaning guy.

This is only SO WRONG because of America's ignorant indoctrination.

A.) Franco + Hitler achieved faster economic growth than any USA President in the 20th Century.

B.) Fascism killed less than Communism, or Capitalism, without a doubt.

C.) Fascism wouldn't allow for outsourced manufacturing, nor mass immigration, either.

D.) Fascism wouldn't allow for Facebook, Hollywood, and Liberal media indoctrinating the ignorant masses, either.

Fascism is proper Nationalism, and properly anti-Globalist.
Why are you lumping Illegals and excessive off-shoring with automation?

They both lead to job losses & losses in tax base.
They both wouldn't be tolerated by Fascism.

What's not to get?
Avoiding technological advances leads to begging other nations for handouts and losing battles.

Unless you post realistic numbers showing how much new revenue will be raised and show that the amount will be greater than the deficit, you're only wishing that you could impact the debt. The truth is, as you tax things like tobacco, people use less of it, giving you less new revenue. As you tax gasoline more, people use less of it, giving you less new revenue. Why do you think California is looking for new taxes? Because higher gas mileage and electric cars are cutting their gas tax revenue (and for an education, research the pollution created to build an electric vehicle and you'll start to realize that they're not really that great a deal for the environment). Taxing Marijuana is the same as taxing tobacco. Tax it too high and the black market just keeps on running, again undercutting any new revenue you might get.

You keep saying to tax the rich to pay down the debt. Again, post real numbers, then come back and admit the only way to really tackle the US debt is to significantly cut spending, something Congress simply will not do. If you look at the real numbers, you'll realize that there just isn't enough wealth to do what you want to do.

Explain how the things I've listed won't bolster taxation, or well being of America?
You weren't paying attention. I didn't say they wouldn't have a positive effect. YOU claimed we could significantly cut the debt if we took the steps you advised, but you failed to show how. You didn't show how much new revenue you would get, you didn't show that it would wipe out the deficit and produce a surplus, which is the only way to reduce the debt. You didn't do any of that. You also failed to account for the reality that any new revenue would immediately be erased by Congress creating new spending. You continue to come at this from an emotional standpoint, insisting you can eliminate the debt just by taxing the crap out of the people, without showing how that could happen.

Well, let's hear your brilliant solution?
The same steps which lead us here? LOL
Not my job. You made the assertion, you back it up. I've seen this before from other posters. You make an emotional statement and you're so wedded to it that you can't back away from it, even when it becomes obvious your prescription won't do what you claim it will do.

Lmfao.
Emotional response, not.a.logical reponse.

As if its logical to have the.super wealthy horde money they'll never spend, when there's a huge debt?
So assets in stocks just lie there?
Are you really that ignorant?

even when it becomes obvious your prescription won't do what you claim it will do.

No its obvious that lowering taxes will generate more federal revenues to combat the debt.

Now that's an ignorant prescription.
Show how much additional revenue you could generate by taxing the super wealthy more. If you would at least do that, I might believe you've actually thought this through instead of relying on feelz.

This article supports taxing the wealthy more will increase revenues.

What Could Raising Taxes on the 1% Do? Surprising Amounts

Yeah thats just feelings.

You're clueless.
At least you tried. You found an article from 2015 that gives some numbers. That's a start. Your problem, however, is that the richest group they address only makes 9M/year. That's a far cry from the billionaires you touted, and attacking that group doesn't generate anywhere near enough revenue to eliminate the deficit, much less the debt itself. Keep trying.

If we had a 91% top tax bracket like in the 1950s we could start eliminating the debt year by year.

You expect us to settle for less pay & less in goods.

Just like in 3rd World countries. LMFAO.

Why are you Protestant filth such irrational, and emotionally detached cretins?

You fucking idiot. My position is to let free people negotiate their own transactions. You're a government, boot-licking moron that wants bureaucrats to determine prices, pay, etc. You sound like a fascist.

A.) Franco + Hitler achieved faster economic growth than any USA President in the 20th Century.

C.) Fascism wouldn't allow for outsourced manufacturing, nor mass immigration, either.

D.) Fascism wouldn't allow for Facebook, Hollywood, and Liberal media indoctrinating the ignorant masses, either.

What's not to get?
Avoiding technological advances leads to begging other nations for handouts and losing battles.

Nazi Fascists had the best tech of that era.

So, wait what?

Have you managed to come up with 600B/year to overcome the existing deficit? If you have not, you haven't even started on the debt. This is why I said you're coming at this from an emotional standpoint, because you won't post real numbers, you just keep saying it will work. Sorry, but it DOESN'T work like that in the real world.

Your Baby boomers have left my generation with a colossal amount of debt, loss of manufacturing, influx of illegals, influx of the Islamists.

You have effectively destroyed this country.

The ONLY ideas you come up with are the same old nonsense that got us here.

Talk about idiots, pointblank.

You don't work but vilify the rich. This is priceless. Eat another burger. Fatty.

I'm in college so I can get a better paying job.

Why should the rich be super rich, f*cking over this nation by outsourcing, and hiring illegals?

Oh but the working class, who put consumerism into the rich peoples pockets are the issue.

You savages don't quite grasp reality very well.

Capitalism & Genes both create winners & losers.

There's nothing logical, or moral about continuing that legacy.

Oh goody this should be good, what are you majoring in? I'm guess a BA degree in some useless bullshit because you don't have either brains to be persuing a BS degree. I also guess that you're so clueless that you're going into hock to get it.

As a mental health worker but I might move onto a degree in art therapy.
Patient to worker is your career path?

Your Baby boomers have left my generation with a colossal amount of debt, loss of manufacturing, influx of illegals, influx of the Islamists.

You have effectively destroyed this country.

The ONLY ideas you come up with are the same old nonsense that got us here.

Talk about idiots, pointblank.

You don't work but vilify the rich. This is priceless. Eat another burger. Fatty.

Why should the rich be super rich, f*cking over this nation by outsourcing, and hiring illegals?

Oh but the working class, who put consumerism into the rich peoples pockets are the issue.

Oh goody this should be good, what are you majoring in? I'm guess a BA degree in some useless bullshit because you don't have either brains to be persuing a BS degree. I also guess that you're so clueless that you're going into hock to get it.

I'm interested in art, psychology & helping people.
Art therapy fits like a glove.

What's not to get?

So, wait what?
Germany was Authoritarian; so much for your "perfect" government.

By people you mean those who aren’t Jews, correct?

And you spend all day at the home your parents handed to you.

What's not to get?

So, wait what?

Authoritarianism can solve a lot.

What's not to get?

So, wait what?

You're too full of shit and haven't been around long enogh or anywhere to know anything. Besides you're running you stupid mouth too much to learn anything so you have nothing to offer. That said I'm not waisting anymore time on you so I'm putting your dumb ass on ignore.

We could also help solve the debt, by stopping the worthless 50 billion dollar aid to foreign countries, such as Israel.

What's not to get?

So, wait what?

Give an example.

What's not to get?

So, wait what?

You're too full of shit and haven't been around long enogh or anywhere to know anything. Besides you're running you stupid mouth too much to learn anything so you have nothing to offer. That said I'm not waisting anymore time on you so I'm putting your dumb ass on ignore.

LMFAO, what a sensitive snowflake, simpleton.

If Authoritarianism always leads to mass murder, explain Authoritarian Poland of the 1930's?

If Capitalism always leads to less mass murder, explain the British Isle Capitalists of the UK & USA mass murdering a plenty?

We could also help solve the debt, by stopping the worthless 50 billion dollar aid to foreign countries, such as Israel.
3 billion to Israel.
I say cut them all off.
Then the Jewish Billionaires will be forced to stop helping anybody else other than Israel.

What's not to get?

So, wait what?

Give an example.

Well, its hard because the Capitalist Globalist establishment & also the Communist Globalist establishment, keep knocking down one Authoritarian Right wing country, after another.

Why does the Globalist establishment hate them so much?

Maybe because it puts them on a leash?

So, wait what?

If Authoritarianism always leads to mass murder, explain Authoritarian Poland of the 1930's?

If Capitalism always leads to less mass murder, explain the British Isle Capitalists of the UK & USA mass murdering a plenty?
Maybe that had something to do with Poland getting it's assed kicked by Germany?

So, wait what?

Give an example.

Well, its hard because the Capitalist Globalist establishment & also the Communist Globalist establishment, keep knocking down one Authoritarian Right wing country, after another.

Why does the Globalist establishment hate them so much?

Maybe because it puts them on a leash?
You're an idiot.
Despots don't mean well...ever.

Explain how the things I've listed won't bolster taxation, or well being of America?
You weren't paying attention. I didn't say they wouldn't have a positive effect. YOU claimed we could significantly cut the debt if we took the steps you advised, but you failed to show how. You didn't show how much new revenue you would get, you didn't show that it would wipe out the deficit and produce a surplus, which is the only way to reduce the debt. You didn't do any of that. You also failed to account for the reality that any new revenue would immediately be erased by Congress creating new spending. You continue to come at this from an emotional standpoint, insisting you can eliminate the debt just by taxing the crap out of the people, without showing how that could happen.

Not my job. You made the assertion, you back it up. I've seen this before from other posters. You make an emotional statement and you're so wedded to it that you can't back away from it, even when it becomes obvious your prescription won't do what you claim it will do.

Lmfao.
Emotional response, not.a.logical reponse.

As if its logical to have the.super wealthy horde money they'll never spend, when there's a huge debt?
So assets in stocks just lie there?
Are you really that ignorant?

He never owned any stocks.

So, wait what?

Maybe that had something to do with Poland getting it's assed kicked by Germany?

1930's Poland was Authoritarian, having limited Jewish participation in colleges, government jobs, as lawyers, as doctors etc.
As well as the Ghetto Benches.

Keep in mind the United States also had similar policies for Jews too.

But, rather than causing genocide, 1930's Poland helped stopped some Pogroms against Jews.

Mass murder, much like regular murder, seem to be ethnic, and racial issues, largely.

A sort of blind servitude towards genocidal demands, a lack of control by the populace, greed, multicultural riots, are often a pretext to genocide.

Forum List

Back