Tatts on women. Are they trampy?

My sister has a tattoo of a cats eyes and whiskers on the her shoulder. She was the only girl and it caused a stir when she did. Now I am used to it.....

I work out, eat well and dress well to express myself as far as what I do with my body. I am attracted to women who do the same.

Tattoos are not attractive and are trashy depending on what the tattoo means and where it is located.

Question.

This woman buys you a drink and hits on you.

Do you say no way she's got tattoos?

bfully_tattoed_galz_01.jpg

Does it matter how many or how big or small? Or where it is located? In your opinion, do tatts on girls/women look trampy?

It depends on the tattoo, if it's a tattoo with an arrow pointing in the direction on her love muffin ..with the words "this way".. yup, that's trampy

Some of us are dense and need clear signals.

Question.

of course not

on the other hand i would have serious reservations

if this gal was a lawyer and wanted to represent my interests in a civil

or criminal matter likely to end up in front of a jury

Question.

of course not

If she was wearing business attire with long sleeves and a jacket you would never know she was inked.

A friend of mine is inked heavily but he had none past his elbows or anywhere that can be seen when dressed in bushiness casual clothing.

Question.

of course not

If she was wearing business attire with long sleeves and a jacket you would never know she was inked.

A friend of mine is inked heavily but he had none past his elbows or anywhere that can be seen when dressed in bushiness casual clothing.

you dont know what the jury knows or doesnt know

about an attorney

plus the tat on the right arm extends to the palm of her hand

of course not

about an attorney

It's the wrist.

It wouldn't bother me at all if i caught a peek of a tattoo on someone in a court or business setting.

Last edited:

about an attorney

It's the wrist.

still

i would not take the chance on it

in the chosen profession i would say

that was poor decision making skills

not something i would want

in the long hall of a civil suit

Law professors, when quizzed about law students getting tattoos, were also unanimous in condemning it as a waste of money and a possible career hazard. Henry Laughton Besserton, a professor emeritus at the Harvard Law School, wrote to the American Bar Association that “any law student contemplating getting a tattoo in these shaky financial times is a fool. Even one that is hidden by ordinary street clothes is a risky business. What if the young lawyer plays golf with his or her older associates or participates in athletic events where the tattoo will be seen? If you must have a tattoo, then join the Marines!”

Do Lawyers Need to Hide Their Tattoos at Work? | Tat2X Blog

Question.

I say no way to begin with. Just the way I am. The tattoo is not a turn off. I question anyone in a bar looking for sex.....having sex with her would be having sex with the others guys she picked up in the bar and there are other factors to consider regarding her character.

about an attorney

It's the wrist.

still

i would not take the chance on it

in the chosen profession i would say

that was poor decision making skills

not something i would want

in the long hall of a civil suit

Law professors, when quizzed about law students getting tattoos, were also unanimous in condemning it as a waste of money and a possible career hazard. Henry Laughton Besserton, a professor emeritus at the Harvard Law School, wrote to the American Bar Association that “any law student contemplating getting a tattoo in these shaky financial times is a fool. Even one that is hidden by ordinary street clothes is a risky business. What if the young lawyer plays golf with his or her older associates or participates in athletic events where the tattoo will be seen? If you must have a tattoo, then join the Marines!”

Do Lawyers Need to Hide Their Tattoos at Work? | Tat2X Blog

I agree with this.

When I see a good looking woman heavily tattooed I think "what a shame". But I don't understand the fascination with them to begin with. Tattoos, I mean.

I am actually surprised by most of the responses. Maybe the ones against tattoos are in an older age bracket than myself, but most guys I have gone on a date with are either indifferent to my tattoos or like them.

I am actually surprised by most of the responses. Maybe the ones against tattoos are in an older age bracket than myself, but most guys I have gone on a date with are either indifferent to my tattoos or like them.

Why did you attach age to the issue? I knew a guy who had several different names of women on his arm each one crossed out and the last one was the name of his wife.

It is an aesthetic thing as far as I am concerned. I am a musician and a motorcyclist still no tats for me.

Someone else said "it depends on the tat, and the person" - and I agree. Some small ones don't look bad at all.

Me, I wouldn't do it, even though I'm a Harley rider (passenger) and most Harley bitches love to have tats.....but some do it to excess and if the tat is not done by a real professional, they can look trampy.

I bought some sleeves that you put on your arms (great for when it is really hot and you don't want your arms to bake) - and they make your arms look like they are all tatted.....they look so real, that some waitress in a restaurant asked me if it hurt to have that many tats on my arm......that was funny.

Forum List

Back