Targets of Maine Mass public shooter were gun free zones.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Gun free zones will get you murdered....they leave normal people defenseless against violent monsters......just ask the Israelis on Oct. 7, or the people in Main.

He apparently picked two gun-free zones to do his attack. The picture here is from 2021. The sign for Just-in-Time Bowling Alley, located at 24 Mollison Way, Lewiston, ME 04240, reads: “We kindly ask that you refrain from bringing firearms in this building and we would appreciate it if you left them in your vehicle. Please keep our atmosphere family friendly.”

Gun free zones will get you murdered....they leave normal people defenseless against violent monsters......just ask the Israelis on Oct. 7, or the people in Main.

He apparently picked two gun-free zones to do his attack. The picture here is from 2021. The sign for Just-in-Time Bowling Alley, located at 24 Mollison Way, Lewiston, ME 04240, reads: “We kindly ask that you refrain from bringing firearms in this building and we would appreciate it if you left them in your vehicle. Please keep our atmosphere family friendly.”

The targets are always Gun Free Zones why go where someone might stop you?

Here in Florida a "no guns allowed" sign has no force of law. Only the few faclities (bars, schools, courthouses etc) designated in the State Statue.

Most of the time when I carry I will usually disobey the "gun free" signs.

Of course Lewiston ME is a Democrat voting area. Those dumbasses even elected an idiot Democrat Representative to Congress who is now calling for a stupid AWB.

Where are the public Gun OK Zones, as opposed to Gun Free Zones?

A Gun Show.....LOLLOOLL.....even gun shows DON'T ALLOW loaded guns into the gun show.

A gun free zone is just that when the controlling party of said zone searches all entrants to assure said zone is gun free.

I am confused. The bowling alley's name is what? Some say "Just-in-Time", and others say, "Spare Time". Both names are shown in the photos. Not that it really matters.

One of the many repeated excuses that always show up after the events. Usually after the thoughts and prayers get extended to the victims and their loved ones. Thanks for the reminder.

This one tried it in a small town and it turned out even worse.

He was supposed to be one of the good guys with a guy that would save everybody, but he turned out to be the bad guy with a guns.

And he had trained for years to be the good guy with a gun! Go figure!

Forum List

Back