Tyson Buys into Bug Based Foods

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
** Crickets**

Seriously? "Tyson has not indicated plans to use insect protein as an ingredient in food marketed for human consumption. As noted in the Tyson statement, the bug-based components are only set to be used in pet food, aquaculture, and other animal-related industries."

Might be right for a third word country but not for the United States

Tyson Foods To Introduce “Bug-Based” Protein Production In The United States​

I wonder how the lefty cooks feel about eating bugs?

Who will defend the rights of the insects? How are the killed for our consumption?
Grinded up. Then process then into pellets. Then fed to fish or to tasty cows. Um-um-good.

Not to worry, you get plenty of insect parts in your processed foods......Um-Um-Good

Grinded up. Then process then into pellets. Then fed to fish or to tasty cows. Um-um-good.

Not to worry, you get plenty of insect parts in your processed foods......Um-Um-Good

I worked at a apple processing plant as a teen and one of my jobs was scooping out the rats floating in the open top wooden vinegar tank first thing in the morning.

It was a bit bigger than this one.

R.752d81169af819552aef51d918be8c21

That are all enclosed stainless steel now.

I worked at a apple processing plant as a teen and one of my jobs was scooping out the rats floating in the open top wooden vinegar tank first thing in the morning.

It was a bit bigger than this one.

R.752d81169af819552aef51d918be8c21

That are all enclosed stainless steel now.

** Crickets**

Seriously? "Tyson has not indicated plans to use insect protein as an ingredient in food marketed for human consumption. As noted in the Tyson statement, the bug-based components are only set to be used in pet food, aquaculture, and other animal-related industries."
This has been in the works for years.

You will eat the bugs.

Democrats = WEF

Democrats will bring the WEF great reset to Americans.

I'll stick with boca burgers, though decades back I ate ants and a grasshopper roasted in a cast iron pan. I ended up cleaning the pan with soap and reseasoning it. LOL They weren't that bad. Salt is good.

This has been in the works for years.

You will eat the bugs.

Democrats = WEF

Democrats will bring the WEF great reset to Americans.
Only when you pry that hamburger from my dead hands. Probably from a heart attack......

I'll stick with boca burgers, though decades back I ate ants and a grasshopper roasted in a cast iron pan. I ended up cleaning the pan with soap and reseasoning it. LOL They weren't that bad. Salt is good.
I think in scouts we were taught how to eat ants. They tasted a little lemony. Give me tenderloin or give me death.

** Crickets**

I’m going to hand out chocolate covered crickets for Halloween!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back