Tammy Duckworth, John Kerry, Max Cleland proves only Republicans can be "war heroes"

Duckworth herself has not weighed in on the controversy, releasing an even-keeled statement on Thursday night, shortly after her request was denied.

“I submitted a request to the Caucus to allow for a proxy vote due to my pregnancy. The Caucus chose not to allow me to vote via proxy. I respect the process and very much appreciated my colleagues who made sure my request was considered,” she said."

----------------------

That was from your link. You just made yourself look pretty stupid. How does it feel? Or do you even know any better?

Rdean

So you feel that after she made a request that allowances be made for a medical condition, the Democrats were justified in refusing that request and denying her a vote???

Rdean

So you feel that after she made a request that allowances be made for a medical condition, the Democrats were justified in refusing that request and denying her a vote???
You are trying to take a small portion of the situation and turn it into something else. Who knows what this is based on? Do you ? Clearly you are taking it out of context. What is the context? I don't know. But I know that if you start changing rules willy nilly, then what happens the next time? Why have any rules at all? I know for many, understanding convictions is beyond their capability.

But I know that if you start changing rules willy nilly, then what happens the next time? Why have any rules at all?
I agree with you on that one. I know exactly what you are saying…. What happens is we get a fucking Obamacare. Harry Reid single handedly changed senate rules to pass the controversial AHA bill.

Addicting Info Fox s Allen West Smears Patriotism Of Amputee Vet Tammy Duckworth Because Benghazi

Fox News contributor – Allen West used fake quotes from our founding fathers in his recent book but he’s got the nerve to question the “loyalties” of decorated Iraq war vet, amputee and Congresswoman Tammy Duckworth. Why? Because she is a Democrat appointed to the GOP-beloved Benghazi committee.

But that’s not patriotic enough for (Republican Allen) West. In fairness, he’s also a decorated Iraq war vet. But, unlike Duckworth, his military career ended in disgrace.

Dirty-Bomb Politics washingtonpost.com

If the mugging of Sen. Max Cleland of Georgia is a fair indicator of what is to come, the fall elections will be ugly. Cleland, a decorated veteran and triple amputee, was attacked by his Republican opponent, Rep. Saxby Chambliss, "for breaking his oath to protect and defend the Constitution."

Shades of Lee Atwater, the fabled Republican cutthroat politico who helped pilot the first President Bush to victory. But even Atwater might have hesitated before going after a man who lost both legs and an arm in the service of his country. Chambliss did not participate in Vietnam.

Swift Vets and POWs for Truth - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Of those who served in Kerry's boat crew, only Stephen Gardner joined SBVT.[32] He was not present on any of the occasions when Kerry earned his medals, including his Purple Hearts. Gardner appeared in two of the group's television advertisements.

All other living members of Kerry's crew supported his presidential bid, and some frequently campaigned with him as his self-described "band of brothers". Kerry crew members have disputed some of SBVT's various allegations, calling them "totally false" (Drew Whitlow), "garbage" (Gene Thorson), and "a pack of lies" (Del Sandusky).[33][34][35]

No members of SBVT were aboard Kerry's boat during any of the incidents for which he was decorated. The only member of SBVT who was present at theSilver Star incident, Rood's crew member Larry Clayton Lee, praised Kerry's tactics and stated that he earned his Silver Star.

. Jeb Bush Sent Thank-You Note To Swift Boat Vets For John Kerry Smear Crooks and Liars
ckoavswusae80tc.png

----------------------------------

Wow, what is there to say. The GOP created Trump. And now, suddenly, they don't like him???? He's only doing what they did again and again. He learned his lessons well.

Cleland, a decorated veteran and triple amputee....and assclown

Was rightly defeated in his re-election bid.
Cleland is a Darwin award winner who blew himself up.
I can only hope that some day you will get to walk a mile in his shoes.
katz will have someone else do the walking,but she will offer to hold their coat....

Max Cleland is the same kind of stupid as the guy who thought he could use his head to launch fireworks. Cleland blew his own limbs off. He claims it was an accident. He was drinking with his buddies. No drinking accidents do not heroes make.

Yes the wounds were severe. He blew off both his legs and an arm. But the same thing happens with meth lab accidents. They aren't heroes either.

he was drinking with his buddies?....lets see you prove that,everything i just read about the guy said he wasnt drinking with anyone.....show me were you seen that...or is this going to be like that ridiculous statement you made about Trump being to young for Vietnam?..

Forum List

Back