John Kerry: Unfit for Service

the poster above, is he collecting a disability check for service related issues? If so, I smell a fraud

Dante, no one appreciates this type of humor except for people with flawed perception.

Whether it be directed at John Kerry or any of the posters on this site.

Men in service should never have to face that kind of a garbage accusation.

Here we go again. Kerry was guilty of treason when he met with the V.C. representatives in Paris when he was "on vacation" while still a member of the Navy Reserves. It's amazing what you can get away with when the mainstream media is on your side. The "Winter Soldiers" pot party made no effort to distinguish between members of the Military and Veterans and riff-raff off the streets who pretended to be "Soldiers". Kerrry made no effort to check his own freaking story when he related tails of atrocities allegedly committed by fellow members of the Military and which he had no personal knowledge having spent less than a year in harms way. His own account of having "spent Christmas" on the Cambodian border was laughed out of Washington.

Here we go again. Kerry was guilty of treason when he met with the V.C. representatives in Paris when he was "on vacation" while still a member of the Navy Reserves. It's amazing what you can get away with when the mainstream media is on your side. The "Winter Soldiers" pot party made no effort to distinguish between members of the Military and Veterans and riff-raff off the streets who pretended to be "Soldiers". Kerrry made no effort to check his own freaking story when he related tails of atrocities allegedly committed by fellow members of the Military and which he had no personal knowledge having spent less than a year in harms way. His own account of having "spent Christmas" on the Cambodian border was laughed out of Washington.

Right, because YOU WERE THERE.

Another first hand account of Kerry's cowardice.

OF COURSE that kind of thing went on, but not standard. Sorry, horrible war, unwinnable. Great job by our soldiers, especially under the circumstances...

Too bad the GOP can't run on their garbage, pander to the rich POLICIES...

Are you sure? How was he guilty of treason if there never was a declaration of war? We do know that Kerry wore the uniform of his country and served in combat. Can't take that away from someone no matter how much you dislike him.

I was there and for a hell of a lot longer. Kerry isn't fit to lick dog turds off a real soldier's boots. Not then; not now.

Well we know that Kerry served in combat. You're just a poster on the internet with no way of proving you even had any military service.

John Forbes Kerry is a great American!

He has proven it as a decorated military man, a U.S. Senator, and now as one of our best Secretary Of State ever.

Kerry proved that he is a low life bottom feeding piece of dog squeeze when he publicly testified under oath about atrocities being committed that he had no first hand knowledge of. And those would be his good points

I am sure there were atrocities committed in Vietnam, but Kerry aired them while American soldiers were still being killed in country. That is called aiding and abetting the enemy in the real world.

So, testifying about what soldiers who served in combat are saying is a crime? What are soldiers saying now about Afghanistan?

:eusa_think:

And aiding and abetting? Give us a break :cuckoo:

I don't see where I said it was a crime although you will not find many Vietnam vets that would not like to see him charged with treason. Are you really so naive that you think North Vietnam wasn't using his words as propaganda? You really can't be that stupid, or can you!

I put Kerry in the same traitorous category as Hanoi Jane Fonda. They are both beneath contempt as far as I am concerned. And, several of those soldiers that he quoted were later proven to be liars that never set foot in Vietnam.

the poster above, is he collecting a disability check for service related issues? If so, I smell a fraud

Dante, no one appreciates this type of humor except for people with flawed perception.

Whether it be directed at John Kerry or any of the posters on this site.

Men in service should never have to face that kind of a garbage accusation.

no humor intended,.

I personally know 'patriots' who served because the courts gave them a choice -- service or jail. They did not join out of patriotism. They were rejects of society. Now they are rejects (many of them) who scam the system.

We respect everyone's service, but in this animal farm, no animal is created more equal.

Military get no pass

Kerry proved that he is a low life bottom feeding piece of dog squeeze when he publicly testified under oath about atrocities being committed that he had no first hand knowledge of. And those would be his good points

I am sure there were atrocities committed in Vietnam, but Kerry aired them while American soldiers were still being killed in country. That is called aiding and abetting the enemy in the real world.

So, testifying about what soldiers who served in combat are saying is a crime? What are soldiers saying now about Afghanistan?

:eusa_think:

And aiding and abetting? Give us a break :cuckoo:

I don't see where I said it was a crime although you will not find many Vietnam vets that would not like to see him charged with treason. Are you really so naive that you think North Vietnam wasn't using his words as propaganda? You really can't be that stupid, or can you!

I put Kerry in the same traitorous category as Hanoi Jane Fonda. They are both beneath contempt as far as I am concerned. And, several of those soldiers that he quoted were later proven to be liars that never set foot in Vietnam.

blinded by hatred. were you drafted or sent in from the courts?

no humor intended,.

I personally know 'patriots' who served because the courts gave them a choice -- service or jail. They did not join out of patriotism. They were rejects of society. Now they are rejects (many of them) who scam the system.

We respect everyone's service, but in this animal farm, no animal is created more equal.

Military get no pass

That's OK. You're certainly entitled to your anonymous, hide-behind-a-keyboard views.
Too bad pussies like you can't show up to a veteran's assembly and state those views and stand by for the repercussions. Hide under your rock, cocksucker. That's where people of your ilk belong.

I THINK I'LL GO WITH THE ARMY'S VERSION over a bunch of bought off swift boaters, the Pub Propaganda/conspiracy machine, and the hater dupes, thanks.

You're a pussy with his rep off, so your opinion really doesn't mean shit.

Thanks

I served in the military - shitstain.
Take your non-serving, pussy-ass to the floral/panty forum.

on the dole? scamming the system?

Hmm...why am I not surprised?
NO Dantoid you worthless scumbag. Some people EARN what they get from the government and truly entitled to it.

UMM, does the low information left think that we can't argue about history unless we were there? What a sad pathetic bunch.

no humor intended,.

Military get no pass

That's OK. You're certainly entitled to your anonymous, hide-behind-a-keyboard views.
Too bad pussies like you can't show up to a veteran's assembly and state those views and stand by for the repercussions. Hide under your rock, cocksucker. That's where people of your ilk belong.

Done so at a veteran's club -- in a very tough neighborhood...now eat shit asswipe

UMM, does the low information left think that we can't argue about history unless we were there? What a sad pathetic bunch.

:eek:

"low information" - Rush Limbaugh :rofl: your hero is a drug-addled loser? :lol:

Forum List

Back