Tally No!

No, she's right. That "Nanny State" sash comes in Conservative sizes too!

No he's not...

Business is free to set the parameters of how the serve their patrons...
Especially when it's written into state law. I see how it works. If one state says you can't buy a big sugary soft drink, it's "Nanny Statism". If another says you must have a meal with that scotch and soda, it's "Freedom".

I hadn't been there in a while... Looks like Utah has done away with it's outdated laws... Quite different than adding new Nanny-ism...

Sound like that nanny state you wingnuts are always complaining about.
That's because you're fucking stupid...

Really? You're OK with a state telling businesses that they can't sell liquor drinks in the same fashion as the other 49 states?

What about FREEEEEEEEDOM????

Fucking hypocrites.

It is called states rights pissant. And many of the other 49 states have differing laws regulating the sale of liquor.

"As MI6 told me...." & "Mr. Leader" are more amusing than scary. Cheney's meanness (probably the result of hangovers) wasn't funny, Mitt seems to suffer from serious jet lag. If elected, he'll need to sail to other nations. At least he won't be shooting people after a "drink, maybe two" at breakfast, like Cheney.

"As MI6 told me...." & "Mr. Leader" are more amusing than scary. Cheney's meanness (probably the result of hangovers) wasn't funny, Mitt seems to suffer from serious jet lag. If elected, he'll need to sail to other nations. At least he won't be shooting people after a "drink, maybe two" at breakfast, like Cheney.

I doubt a President Romney would be bowing to other country's officials...

That's because you're fucking stupid...

Really? You're OK with a state telling businesses that they can't sell liquor drinks in the same fashion as the other 49 states?

What about FREEEEEEEEDOM????

Fucking hypocrites.

It is called states rights pissant. And many of the other 49 states have differing laws regulating the sale of liquor.
Yup - nanny states deciding that you, as an adult American citizen, cannot buy a legal product.

That is a restriction of your freeeeeeedom!!!11!!!

And you hypocrites are fine with it.

How about lip-locks?

bow_bush_saudi.jpg

Does anyone really want Mitt Romney answering the phone in the White House at 3 am???

You remain a fucking joke:

nixonbow.jpg

Here's your beloved:

bow-bush-43-1.jpg

bush_bow.jpg

Here's one of America's greatest military heroes:

eisenhower+bow.jpg

And here's dopey Ronnie bowing to a DOG!!!!!

bow-reagan.jpg

mHuUk.jpg

What a fucking embarrassment this clown is to America.

Agreed.
One important skill of a world leader is the ability not to act like a dickhead and not have a mouth, bigger than the channel tunnel, that emits more shit than his arse hole.

This chap is bugging people before he even gets a chance at the big job.

mHuUk.jpg

Agreed.
One important skill of a world leader is the ability not to act like a dickhead and not have a mouth, bigger than the channel tunnel, that emits more shit than his arse hole.

awwww, the brits got their nickers in a bunch
waaa

Historical note.
Some years ago, when Ronnie Raygun was your boss, we had a photocopier advert on billboards in the UK.
Regan was known to be more than a bit dim and the photocopier was designed to be really easy to use so only had one button on the top of the machine. the copy function.

The ad had old Ron, standing next to their machine, with the caption, "Even he could press the right button".

I suspect this chap, should he get the job, will be targeted in the same sort of way.

Historical note.
Some years ago, when Ronnie Raygun was your boss, we had a photocopier advert on billboards in the UK.
Regan was known to be more than a bit dim and the photocopier was designed to be really easy to use so only had one button on the top of the machine. the copy function.

The ad had old Ron, standing next to their machine, with the caption, "Even he could press the right button".

I suspect this chap, should he get the job, will be targeted in the same sort of way.

well, you all are sure petty

mHuUk.jpg

Agreed.

waaa

Ah - You want a president that'll piss off one of your major allies.
Not clever.

Agreed.

waaa

Not clever.

Like giving back the bust of Winston Churchill as your first Diplomatic move?

Agreed.

waaa

Not clever.

get a grip...he didn't say anything the that we haven't been hearing about..they weren't doing a great job with the Olympics..we should have a say about it, we have people over there...
so I'll give all the whiners this...:eusa_boohoo:

waaa

Not clever.

get a grip...he didn't say anything the that we haven't been hearing about..they weren't doing a great job with the Olympics..we should have a say about it, we have people over there...

Your avatar suggests you aren't much of a fan of President Obama.
However, in order to get rid of him, you seem willing to have an prat in the office.
That doesn't show good judgement.

I'll let you into a secret.
A Englishman can have a pop at the Queen, England, the English or anything English and expect nothing more than an argument.
I was in London some few years ago when an American chap started spouting off about the Queen's car not being that great.
The car in question was parked in London as was the gobby twat American.
I responded with a few facts about the hand crafted motor car and suggested he gained an education before he spouted a load of bollocks.
Bentley Motors Website (your education)

The fool, for he surely was, tried to knock the royal family.
The crowd verbally attacking him made it very clear he should fuck off.

This idiot of a presidential candidate has just made the same mistake.
You may dislike Obama but you really don't need a dickhead replacing him.

Not clever.

Your avatar suggests you aren't much of a fan of President Obama.
However, in order to get rid of him, you seem willing to have an prat in the office.
That doesn't show good judgement.

I'll let you into a secret.
A Englishman can have a pop at the Queen, England, the English or anything English and expect nothing more than an argument.
I was in London some few years ago when an American chap started spouting off about the Queen's car not being that great.
The car in question was parked in London as was the gobby twat American.
I responded with a few facts about the hand crafted motor car and suggested he gained an education before he spouted a load of bollocks.
Bentley Motors Website (your education)

The fool, for he surely was, tried to knock the royal family.
The crowd verbally attacking him made it very clear he should fuck off.

This idiot of a presidential candidate has just made the same mistake.
You may dislike Obama but you really don't need a dickhead replacing him.

oh my, like I said, this was friggen PETTY..we should have a say in the Olympics..WE HAVE PEOPLE OVER THERE
and right now we have more things to worry about than you brits having you panties in a bunch over some perceived INSULT..

Last edited:
All of this stupidity over a comment has turned me off from Olympics..

wonder how many other people feel the same way..

this was a real loser and you all should blame your MEDIA and that idiot mayor of yours

So the British PM is calling Salt Lake City, the "middle of nowhere" ?

Nice.

Cameron is a fool. And a major Obama toy boy. Any one who looked at their relationship last round where David and Barak were both bragging that "Obama tucked Cameron in for a nap" on Air Force One had to go...."that's strange".

Forum List

Back