Tally No!

Of course SLC is nowhere to Liberals, their entire mantra is for America to mimic and become Europe both literally, and ideologically... Obviously they would hold contempt for American cities like SLC.

you need a membership to drink alcohol in SLC.

False...

You have to show intent to eat, though...

Oh really? I must have my states messed up.

Yep, here it is right here. What a fucking dick, and an embarassment to Britain !

Hitting back at Mitt Romney, British prime minister calls Utah ‘middle of nowhere’

Cameron’s comeback referenced the 2002 Salt Lake Olympics that Romney helmed. "We are holding an Olympic Games in one of the busiest, most active, bustling cities anywhere in the world,” the prime minister said. “Of course it's easier if you hold an Olympic Games in the middle of nowhere."

Hitting back at Mitt Romney, British prime minister calls Utah ‘middle of nowhere’ | Deseret News

um, it is the middle of nowhere, s0n

Nah he should keep his mouth shut and have no opinions...he might "offend" someone, big fucking deal, I hope he goes and tells Merkel to lose some weight.

Lets the Brits have a fit...good grief they asked what he thought, he told them..He has experience with the Olympics...

how petty is all this

Romney: ignorant, ill-prepared, or both.
Mitt is going to try to re-connect with the common man while he is in Europe. His dressage horse is competing in the olympics. What better way to demonstrate his commonality?

My stable of dressage horses are slated to compete at the county fair next week. Right after the tractor pull.

Oh yea and I am sure Obama would fit right in with you clingers............:eusa_whistle:

Seriously nk, it's a wash. ;)

Of course SLC is nowhere to Liberals, their entire mantra is for America to mimic and become Europe both literally, and ideologically... Obviously they would hold contempt for American cities like SLC.

you need a membership to drink alcohol in SLC.

False...

You have to show intent to eat, though...
Sound like that nanny state you wingnuts are always complaining about.

Yet here you are, defending it.

Lets the Brits have a fit...good grief they asked what he thought, he told them..He has experience with the Olympics...

how petty is all this
Actually, Brian Williams of NBC asked him.

You can't get even the simplest facts right, can you, dopey? :lol:

Yeah, Romney really made a faux pas here. Good thing Obama never does that.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG7VSt0_VcU]Awkward moment in Obama's toast to the Queen - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back