Talking Trash About Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
In what way? I was simply encouraging her to not let comments get to her because that i what the trolls want.......no "straw man" at all.....just a little friendly advice. Never give the trolls what they want.
Yeah true. She shouldnt put up with it. If i had that troll here in front of me, i'd squeeze it's gizzards till they popped out it's mouth.

dhara doesnt deserve such treatment and i intendnto find the culprit.

dhara can be a little short sighted but she's good for the most part.

Dhara has valor and she will stand up for posters here even if she doesn't agree with them 100 percent. She stood up for me when I was being dog-piled one night. I was 100 percent confident in the information I was posting and the lame flames didn't bother me....but it was nice to have someone like her to put herself out there like that. It's not easy for me to write about some of the things I do but I do it because I want people to wake up. She defended me in the face of overwhelming troll opposition when she didn't have too...that goes a long way with me.
She wants to kill off you and everyone like you.

No, that's the Dalek's that want to do that....or are we thinking Dhara IS a Dalek? :eek-52:

dalek1.jpg

latest

The dopey American's don't understand the Dalek reference :poke: :scared1:

I never cared if people said stuff about my family.
Cause people here don't know my family, and I don't care what their opinion is anyway...

There seems to be this loophole that a poster can take another poster's family members and make uncomplimentary comments about them. It would easier and cleaner just to say only positive comments about a poster's family is acceptable. Keeping the place free of spam and other routine chores are burdensome enough without attempting to discern intent or gray area rules violations. We also have a FZ and ignore button.

Cause people here don't know my family, and I don't care what their opinion is anyway...

It's just good manners Bonzi, especially if people are making comments in a negative fashion about peoples' children.

I think certain things should be unacceptable, and negative comments about peoples' children, spouses, siblings and In-Law's are just not good manners.

I also add making fun of family members who've committed suicide is totally bottom of the barrel scraping stuff....that's bottom feeder level and exceptionally cruel.

It's just good manners Bonzi, especially if people are making comments in a negative fashion about peoples' children.

I think certain things should be unacceptable, and negative comments about peoples' children, spouses, siblings and In-Law's are just not good manners.

I also add making fun of family members who've committed suicide is totally bottom of the barrel scraping stuff....that's bottom feeder level and exceptionally cruel.

I won't do it to others, I'm just saying how I feel personally about it on my end.
I agree with your last comment, but had no knowledge. People can choose to believe or not, but no one except for 2 people on here have bothered to discuss this with me in detail. Which is fine. But, I'm not going to admit to something that is just not true. I had no idea.

I won't do it to others, I'm just saying how I feel personally about it on my end.
I agree with your last comment, but had no knowledge. People can choose to believe or not, but no one except for 2 people on here have bothered to discuss this with me in detail. Which is fine. But, I'm not going to admit to something that is just not true. I had no idea.

Well, you know Bonzi, it's a bit confusing how someone can make such a personal comment without having any knowledge.

Well, you know Bonzi, it's a bit confusing how someone can make such a personal comment without having any knowledge.

Understood but I had been talking all day about taking my own life - and how I was crazy etc. I don't deny it looks bad, but, A&D does not like me, no one has EVER said a bad thing about her, and I avoid talking to or about her. All I can say is I didn't know. But I do agree it looks bad.... particularly in hind sight.

Unfortunately, I can not UNSAY what I said.

The only thing I can and have done is sincerely apologize. If not accepted, then, so be it.

There's no tiff on my part. I believe A&D is a good person.

Although I do have a LOT of faults and will admit to the ones I have (which are numerous)

If you mention you're married and have kids, does that mean your family is now open to be being trashed?
Absolutely not, Dhara. You and I do not agree on some things but I would never talk about your loved ones or make false accusations against you as I have witnessed someone recently did (to you) on this board. It is not alright and if I see them doing it in the future I will confront them about it. You have just as much right to be treated with kindness and consideration as anyone else on this board. For the record - I do believe that you do your best to be polite to people here, Dhara. That should be reciprocated.

Understood but I had been talking all day about taking my own life - and how I was crazy etc. I don't deny it looks bad, but, A&D does not like me, no one has EVER said a bad thing about her, and I avoid talking to or about her. All I can say is I didn't know. But I do agree it looks bad.... particularly in hind sight.

Unfortunately, I can not UNSAY what I said.

The only thing I can and have done is sincerely apologize. If not accepted, then, so be it.
bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back