Talking Trash About Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its off-limits but voluntarily handing-out ammo doesn't help. I've been on t3h internetz for a long time and have never posted personal family info
I think if you post it in the lounge, say in a real friendly area, like the Coffee Shop, it shouldn't end up flame material. But that's just me.

The Lounge is not supposed to be a name calling section.

I don't think the rule about this is all that clear.

I think its off-limits but voluntarily handing-out ammo doesn't help. I've been on t3h internetz for a long time and have never posted personal family info
I think if you post it in the lounge, say in a real friendly area, like the Coffee Shop, it shouldn't end up flame material. But that's just me.

When people read you in the lounge and then use it elsewhere, that's the question.

When people read you in the lounge and then use it elsewhere, that's the question.
This is what a mod posted on the FZ thread:

There's this misconception that if you mention some facts about your family, then that family is open to attack. It is not.. You may NOT attack family -- even if -- details about said family have been disclosed. ----- FCT

Last edited by a moderator: 40 minutes ago

This is what a mod posted on the FZ thread:

There's this misconception that if you mention some facts about your family, then that family is open to attack. It is not.. You may NOT attack family -- even if -- details about said family have been disclosed. ----- FCT

Thank you. I didn't see that. The mods can close the thread.

If you mention you're married and have kids, does that mean your family is now open to be being trashed?

I think it depends upon how ugly your spouse is and if your kids are retarded brats. :lol;

Also perhaps if someone is named Virgil or Fanny....that's just asking for a slap :eek-52: :eusa_doh:

Fanny Farmer chocolates! :D Yummers. We used to have one around here but it closed. :(

069a642c818b2a85ac01a6e9cb4e5550.jpg

It closed because I ate all the chocolates :cool-45:

If you mention you're married and have kids, does that mean your family is now open to be being trashed?

I think it depends upon how ugly your spouse is and if your kids are retarded brats. :lol;

Also perhaps if someone is named Virgil or Fanny....that's just asking for a slap :eek-52: :eusa_doh:

Fanny Farmer chocolates! :D Yummers. We used to have one around here but it closed. :(

Luuuuucy! Stop doing that!!! You got some splainin to do! :mad:

Luuuuucy! Stop doing that!!! You got some splainin to do! :mad:

Yes I know, I'm trying to regain my self control :thup:

I understand that that isn't allowed, although perhaps a member of staff could clarify this.

If you don't want family involved, don't bring them into it. I'm pretty sure context is important, or at least it should be.
^This.
Nope.
This:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back