Talking Trash About Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family members have always been off limits.

For the rest of the nonsense and the mean girl and schoolyard bully nonsense, well that is what the ignore feature and report button is for.

If someone is insulting your family member then report and keep reporting.

If someone is just mentioning you in the Zone, well ignore them because they're not worth your time...

If you mention you're married and have kids, does that mean your family is now open to be being trashed?

So you said this issue has now be resolved, the offending comments removed I'm meaning. If that's so, then perhaps you should ask for this thread here to now be locked?

If the issue is resolved etc? Yes or no?

No one has the power to hurt you unless you give it to them, Sweetness. People that know you and care about you here are not going to be swayed by flaming losers sitting behind a keyboard spewing shit that they would never say to anyone's face. They do it to get a reaction. Back in my mid and late 20's, I would get pulled into working security at events by some of my gym buddies that did it for a living and needed extra help. Basically I was there to stop potential conflicts between drunk patrons that didn't know when to say when.....they would do everything that they could to provoke a fight as I was guiding them out of the area.......I heard it all...I was a pussy, I was this, I was that, blah, blah, blah. I knew that I could drop them if I had to but I knew it was just the booze talking that was making them act that way. I sure wouldn't want someone to beat the shit out of me if I was messed up and simply talking trash....it's just words. Internet forums can be like a night at a wild party...people get emotionally drunk especially if they get a posse behind them. I call it "dog-piling" and it has happened to me many times over the 16 years I have been blogging...no big deal. Real time versus cyber time is no comparison. I got your back though and will gladly step into the fray...I have broad shoulders....hugs ya.

Family members have always been off limits.

For the rest of the nonsense and the mean girl and schoolyard bully nonsense, well that is what the ignore feature and report button is for.

If someone is insulting your family member then report and keep reporting.

If someone is just mentioning you in the Zone, well ignore them because they're not worth your time...
Red herring.

No one has the power to hurt you unless you give it to them, Sweetness. People that know you and care about you here are not going to be swayed by flaming losers sitting behind a keyboard spewing shit that they would never say to anyone's face. They do it to get a reaction. Back in my mid and late 20's, I would get pulled into working security at events by some of my gym buddies that did it for a living and needed extra help. Basically I was there to stop potential conflicts between drunk patrons that didn't know when to say when.....they would do everything that they could to provoke a fight as I was guiding them out of the area.......I heard it all...I was a pussy, I was this, I was that, blah, blah, blah. I knew that I could drop them if I had to but I knew it was just the booze talking that was making them act that way. I sure wouldn't want someone to beat the shit out of me if I was messed up and simply talking trash....it's just words. Internet forums can be like a night at a wild party...people get emotionally drunk especially if they get a posse behind them. I call it "dog-piling" and it has happened to me many times over the 16 years I have been blogging...no big deal. Real time versus cyber time is no comparison. I got your back though and will gladly step into the fray...I have broad shoulders....hugs ya.
Strawman fallacy.

I only said stuff that was in context with the discussion.
It wasn't in context, you simply vilely attacked her family. So much so your post was removed.
She shouldnt attack other people's modern values then either. People in glass houses...
What 'modern values', not that it matters, because family are still off limits.

No idea about the 'modern values' thing, but yes family members should be off limits, I think most people would be in agreement about this, also In-Laws should be included.

Strawman fallacy.

OMG you're not channelling Clayton now are you....that's his most loved phrase "strawman fallacy"

Strawman fallacy.

In what way? I was simply encouraging her to not let comments get to her because that i what the trolls want.......no "straw man" at all.....just a little friendly advice. Never give the trolls what they want.

It wasn't in context, you simply vilely attacked her family. So much so your post was removed.
She shouldnt attack other people's modern values then either. People in glass houses...

No idea about the 'modern values' thing, but yes family members should be off limits, I think most people would be in agreement about this, also In-Laws should be included.
Yes, i should have had quotation marks around it. "Modern values".

Then my statement would have made sense.

Strawman fallacy.

OMG you're not channelling Clayton now are you....that's his most loved phrase "strawman fallacy"
Thats hyperbole and you know it!

Yes, i should have had quotation marks around it. "Modern values".

Then my statement would have made sense.

As opposed to what? Babylonian Civilisation values? Early to Mid-Victorian values?

Strawman fallacy.

In what way? I was simply encouraging her to not let comments get to her because that i what the trolls want.......no "straw man" at all.....just a little friendly advice. Never give the trolls what they want.
Yeah true. She shouldnt put up with it. If i had that troll here in front of me, i'd squeeze it's gizzards till they popped out it's mouth.

dhara doesnt deserve such treatment and i intendnto find the culprit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back