Talking Trash About Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhara

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2015
If you mention you're married and have kids, does that mean your family is now open to be being trashed?

If you mention you're married and have kids, does that mean your family is now open to be being trashed?

If you don't want family involved, don't bring them into it. I'm pretty sure context is important, or at least it should be.

I'd like staff to clarify that.

On the rules page itself:

" You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. "

I believe it covers it in the rules...

Terms of Service and Rules | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I think it depends upon how ugly your spouse is and if your kids are retarded brats. :lol;

Also perhaps if someone is named Virgil or Fanny....that's just asking for a slap :eek-52: :eusa_doh:

Fanny Farmer chocolates! :D Yummers. We used to have one around here but it closed. :(

069a642c818b2a85ac01a6e9cb4e5550.jpg

I think its off-limits but voluntarily handing-out ammo doesn't help. I've been on t3h internetz for a long time and have never posted personal family info

I think its off-limits but voluntarily handing-out ammo doesn't help. I've been on t3h internetz for a long time and have never posted personal family info
I think if you post it in the lounge, say in a real friendly area, like the Coffee Shop, it shouldn't end up flame material. But that's just me.

No, it shouldn't be fodder for the flamers. Talking about family is supposed to be against the rules, at least that's the impression I have gotten and what I've been told, but if you had those people on ignore as you say you do, then you wouldn't be reading what they say all the time.

I think there ought to be a place on this forum where people can be themselves and not be constantly dealing with attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back