Take it off life support.

Agreed. The private sector has proven they cannot be trusted to have the best interests of our citizens with health care. At least Obamacare ended the inhumane practice of "pre existing conditions" and tried to reign in the unsustainable rate hikes before the bubble burst. Not to mention driving people to debt for the rest of their lives in the name of profit, when someone has no choice if they get sick.

It is largely a failure though as the out of control health industry continues to put profits first and the good of our nations citizens second.

They had their chance and abused/didn't fix their system. Time to try a system like Canada and the U.K. for the good of the citizens of our country.
Let the government insure the uninsureableand quit penalizing me by taking my insurance away

I doubt that your insurance was taken away by the government.

You are a few years late with the bulshit horror story.

Agreed. The private sector has proven they cannot be trusted to have the best interests of our citizens with health care. At least Obamacare ended the inhumane practice of "pre existing conditions" and tried to reign in the unsustainable rate hikes before the bubble burst. Not to mention driving people to debt for the rest of their lives in the name of profit, when someone has no choice if they get sick.

It is largely a failure though as the out of control health industry continues to put profits first and the good of our nations citizens second.

They had their chance and abused/didn't fix their system. Time to try a system like Canada and the U.K. for the good of the citizens of our country.
Let the government insure the uninsureableand quit penalizing me by taking my insurance away

From good insurance to No insurance because of Obama care

Bullshit.

Bullshit.
I would go to doctor and pay no more than 20 dollars. Now I pay the entire charge. So who lost here?

Bullshit.
I would go to doctor and pay no more than 20 dollars. Now I pay the entire charge. So who lost here?

More bullshit.

Now is when you should explain what happened to you....with some detail.

What I would like to know is the name and details of the insurance plan that you have supposedly lost due to the ACA. Premium and deductible, type of plan, etc.

If you can't do that or refuse.....you've left us no option but to dismiss your story as bullshit.

And...why are you currently uninsured? Anyone can buy an affordable insurance plan from private insurance companies. The enrollment period is open. If you need some help finding a plan, I'd be happy to assist you. Call it a Christmas present.

Bullshit.

More bullshit.

What I would like to know is the name and details of the insurance plan that you have supposedly lost due to the ACA. Premium and deductible, type of plan, etc.

If you can't do that or refuse.....you've left us no option but to dismiss your story as bullshit.

And...why are you currently uninsured? Anyone can buy an affordable insurance plan from private insurance companies. The enrollment period is open. If you need some help finding a plan, I'd be happy to assist you. Call it a Christmas present.
I'm still insured but thanks to Obamacare I am now on a deductible instead of a copay

Bullshit.

More bullshit.

I'm still insured but thanks to Obamacare I am now on a deductible instead of a copay

When are the details. Name of the old plan and the new plan, please.

By the way.....most land have a deductible and a copay. Did you know that?

Bullshit.

More bullshit.

I am still with the same company and plan the only thing different is they had to change from co-pay to deductible because of the Obama law. Went from a platnium to a silver

Last edited:
Bullshit.

More bullshit.

I am still with the same company and plan the only thing different is they had to change from co-pay to deductible because of the Obama law. Went from a platnium to a silver

Who did that?

By the way....earlier you said that you had NO insurance. Do you remember saying that?

I think you have forgotten your lies.

Now you say you have a silver plan. I will bet you that your plan has a copay. You suck at this.

More bullshit.

Who did that?

By the way....earlier you said that you had NO insurance. Do you remember saying that?

Now you say you have a silver plan. I will bet you that your plan has a copay. You suck at this.
I pay my entire bill to go to the doctor for the full year because I never reach the $3,000 deductible so where is my insurance

More bullshit.

Who did that?

No co-pay thanks to obama

More bullshit.

Who did that?

I pay my entire bill to go to the doctor for the full year because I never reach the $3,000 deductible so where is my insurance

You might be a knucklehead. If you got throat cancer next month, would you have insurance to pay for the $80,000 treatment for the first year?

And...I guarantee that you have a copay. Plus, you get a physical and several tests free of cost.

I'm bored with you. Stop lying.

Who did that?

You might be a knucklehead. If you got throat cancer next month, would you have insurance to pay for the $80,000 treatment for the first year?

And...I guarantee that you have a copay. Plus, you get a physical and several tests free of cost.

have I struck a nerve with you and your Obama

Did you check out the links I recommended?

Who did that?

my old insurance would have covered that also so why ain't I got my old insurance now? Because of Obama care.

Did you check out the links I recommended?
not yet.

Forum List

Back