Tahoe Late Spring Snow Defies NASA and NOAA

I'm not interested in getting involved in the Global Warming fight, but your argument doesn't make any sense.

Its easy, it snowed somewhere so it cant be warm in other places of the world.

...you're right, it doesnt make sense at all
can you explain why the temperature has varied 20 degrees in Chicago from day to day?

To you?

Impossible.
cause you know it won't bode well for ya. I know already. Cause you see, temperatures change due to highs and lows in the atmosphere. warm air from the south will take our temps to the 70s and when that stops, the temps go back to the 50s. we get someone elses heat, not our own CO2. hmmmm how is that possible? air currents produced from fronts of high and low pressure systems. Yep, you can't make that statement cause that would mean that temps are higher as a result of something other than CO2. you're funny gene.

I really wish you and your pals would learn atmospheric conditions and their affects on weather and temps. How do you suppose the cold air from the arctic gets to chi-town? any ideas?

Tell us all about it, jc. LOL

What do you want to know? How less lwir can make more heat? You are gong to answer that one

Thanks for continuing to lie. Climate scientists do not blame everything on global warming. And global warming WILL have many effects, not all of them intuitively obvious.

What a load of shit from the AGW board member who is head of the bullshit industry. Climate scientists blame damn near everything on global warming. THATS WHAT THEY DO!! Almost invariably, its crap based upon bogus computer models too........and btw......the NOAA and NASA are particularly wrong when looking forward.

So....for example.......every climate nutter in here is always talking about forest fires getting wild and out of control. Actually the steep decline in frequency of them happening in the western USA is alarming scientists >>>

www.metla.fi/silvafennica/full/sf45/sf451139.pdf

Never hear about this from the religion........they make it like the west coast is completely turning black!!:2up::bye1::bye1:
Two thirds of my favorite Wilderness Area burned, only heroic efforts saved three small towns from the same thing, and came within one mile of the house that my mother and grandfather were born in.

Weeks after Canyon Creek Complex fire, many weighing whether it's worth it to rebuild

CANYON CITY — Driving up Canyon Creek, south of John Day toward Burns, the devastation is dramatic.

The Canyon Creek Complex fire tore through the canyon in mid-August, leaving the woods and community forever changed.

"This was so awesome in here before this," Grant County Judge Scott Myers said as he drove his pickup along U.S. 395 through the canyon. For about 8 miles the highway cuts through where the wildfire burned and destroyed homes. Around each turn comes a shocking sight, remnants of once proud homes or homes that were somehow spared from the flames.

The wildfire destroyed 43 homes, including 39 in a massive flare-up in the canyon on Aug. 14. Now those who lost homes are weighing whether to stay and rebuild or leave and live elsewhere.

The fire was among the most destructive in Oregon history. Before the Canyon Creek Complex fire, a pair of Bend wildfires -- the Awbrey Hall Fire that destroyed 22 homes in 1990 and the Skeleton Fire that leveled 19 homes in 1996 -- had stood as the worst in terms of homes lost, Brian Ballou, a spokesman for the Oregon Department of Forestry, wrote in an email.

There were massive fires in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. Bad enough the firefighters were not trying to save forest land at all, just trying to save the small towns and ranches in the way of the fires.
Funny, you still don't get it!

What am I supposed to get, jc? That a warming and windier climate makes for bigger fires? Since I have experiance fighting those fires for a couple of summers, I get it far more than couch potatoes like you do.

What am I supposed to get, jc? That a warming and windier climate makes for bigger fires? Since I have experiance fighting those fires for a couple of summers, I get it far more than couch potatoes like you do.
See, you're still lost. Still haven't learned about the maintenance needed for a forest. It's ok, you're just a no nothing libturd

If some "expert" told you there was going to be no snow, no arctic ice etc then you should use your brain to determine that person is not an expert at all.

You should find people who are actual experts and take into consideration their ideas. Not some weirdo who tells you grade A bullshit.
I am just here stating facts, the snow betrays nasa and noaa.
No, you are stating lies, because neither NASA nor NOAA ever stated any such things. You have lied so many times here that one can automatically assume whatever you state is a lie.
I never said NASA or NOAA said this, but NASA and NOAA did predict Global Warming, ie AGW, which this snow defies.

Than damn snow, it lives, and it defies NASA. NASA is just super pissed off, that snow would even dare to defy NASA. Just wait until more of that Arctic Ice acts up, ooops, we aint got a satellite that can see Arctic ice. Damn!

If some "expert" told you there was going to be no snow, no arctic ice etc then you should use your brain to determine that person is not an expert at all.

You should find people who are actual experts and take into consideration their ideas. Not some weirdo who tells you grade A bullshit.
No, you are stating lies, because neither NASA nor NOAA ever stated any such things. You have lied so many times here that one can automatically assume whatever you state is a lie.
I never said NASA or NOAA said this, but NASA and NOAA did predict Global Warming, ie AGW, which this snow defies.

Than damn snow, it lives, and it defies NASA. NASA is just super pissed off, that snow would even dare to defy NASA. Just wait until more of that Arctic Ice acts up, ooops, we aint got a satellite that can see Arctic ice. Damn!

Your mistake is that AGW does not predict there will never again be snow. It never says such a thing. Even at +4C, it will still snow. No one, and I do mean no one, at NASA or NOAA is pissed off that it snowed anywhere. They're fare more likely to be pissed off that the world still has more than its fair share of idiots such as yourself.

The existence of snow doesnt disprove anything. You're being silly on the kindergarten level if you think AGW ever means snow will cease to exist

Your mistake is that AGW does not predict there will never again be snow. It never says such a thing. Even at +4C, it will still snow. No one, and I do mean no one, at NASA or NOAA is pissed off that it snowed anywhere. They're fare more likely to be pissed off that the world still has more than its fair share of idiots such as yourself.
Who said Snow will never exist again? You have a serious reading comprehension problem, hence you easily believe anything the government dictates.

Those who don't quote most likely are liars, here we see Crick making things up or mistakenly believing something was posted that I have not seen posted in any post.

Crick, you should quote, at the least context is everything.

The existence of snow doesnt disprove anything. You're being silly on the kindergarten level if you think AGW ever means snow will cease to exist
Of course, snow and the cold does not disprove that which has been dictated by the all powerful Government.

Now you change the subject because you think someone says snow will go away. :badgrin:
I think, ClosedCaption dictates what I think? How about a quote from where I state what you attribute to me, or is this simply what you assume when you can not address the OP? The subject is AGW, NASA, and the Government dictating as such, the OP is it snowed in late April and you ignored it, it is not acknowledged by any of the alarmist who propagate the Government's lie of AGW.

I change the subject? Hardly, you simply must attack and discredit me, because you can not support your ideology that the sky is falling.

Elektra: WHAT statement or position of NASA's or NOAA's, is defied by the late spring snow in Lake Tahoe?

Until you can produce that, this thread is just another waste of electrons and time.

First, got your ass kicked on the snow subject, so now you change the subject? Not allowed, girl. Second, since all those numbers refer to long term trends, that is climate, not weather. God, girl, you are dense.

First, got your ass kicked on the snow subject, so now you change the subject? Not allowed, girl. Second, since all those numbers refer to long term trends, that is climate, not weather. God, girl, you are dense.

"long term trends".........which are only measured by computer models which are wrong all the time. Oh and ps.......the whole "weather isn't climate" crap is viewed by the public as a relic of a former era. Why do you think only 3% of the population is very concerned about the climate. Ironic.........that means 97% don't really give a shit!!:party:

Got my ass kicked? I just reported a snowfall that you did not. It is nice how Old Crock makes the rules and decides who broke them as well, it snowed in late April, which defies you Old Crock, you are obviously in my thread, my OP, trying to declare I lost some sort of arbitrary game you are playing. Get over it, it snowed and you are pissed off about it.

Long term numbers? But they refer to what happened in the past, not the future? And either way you slice it, Climate is the Weather. That thread lived, and nobody was able to dispute the fact, Weather is Climate.

But it is funny, how Old Crock, Crick, and everyone else reports today's weather as indicating a change in climate, or they report 3 years of averages, as climate change, and then go on to state that climate is long term, not yearly weather forecasts?

Old Crock, you and all the NASA scientists now nothing of what the current climate is.

Computer models? Computers are to weak, the memory to small, to even input 1% of the data that could represent 1 second of the climate representing 1% of the World.

Your feeble little minds lack the imagination to even begin to understand the amount of data that we do not measure, of just the temperature, let alone my 1000's of other variables that represent the "climate" or "weather".

And of course, forget about the fact that the solution to the fake problem, requires the largest heavy industry man has ever built, churning out Solar panels and Wind Turbines.

We can fix the climate, if only we can print and loan 50$ Trillion dollars, to those who agree that they have solution.

Why ever should I report a late spring snowfall in the Sierra's? That is hardly an abnormal occurance. However, the best snowpack in the Sierra's at present is only 67% of the norm. Not going to have much affect on the continued drought in California.

Why ever should I report a late spring snowfall in the Sierra's? That is hardly an abnormal occurance. However, the best snowpack in the Sierra's at present is only 67% of the norm. Not going to have much affect on the continued drought in California.
There is no drought in California, never was, never will be, California is a Desert, that is its climate, besides, record Grape Harvests year after year defy your idea and statement.

Forum List

Back