Tahoe Late Spring Snow Defies NASA and NOAA

I'm not interested in getting involved in the Global Warming fight, but your argument doesn't make any sense.

Its easy, it snowed somewhere so it cant be warm in other places of the world.

...you're right, it doesnt make sense at all
can you explain why the temperature has varied 20 degrees in Chicago from day to day?

To you?

Impossible.
cause you know it won't bode well for ya. I know already. Cause you see, temperatures change due to highs and lows in the atmosphere. warm air from the south will take our temps to the 70s and when that stops, the temps go back to the 50s. we get someone elses heat, not our own CO2. hmmmm how is that possible? air currents produced from fronts of high and low pressure systems. Yep, you can't make that statement cause that would mean that temps are higher as a result of something other than CO2. you're funny gene.

I really wish you and your pals would learn atmospheric conditions and their affects on weather and temps. How do you suppose the cold air from the arctic gets to chi-town? any ideas?

Last edited:
In another blow to those who promote AGW, that is Global Warming, it has snowed a good solid 2 feet in California this late spring.

Too bad NASA ain't got a satellite to see if the Ice grew in the arctic

Squaw Valley - Alpine Meadows Webcams | Weather & Conditions | OnTheSnow

Alpine Meadows: Squaw Valley High Camp Cam
04/23/2016 | 6:35 pmView attachment 72669
Are you asserting that one weather incident equals climate?
are you?

In another blow to those who promote AGW, that is Global Warming, it has snowed a good solid 2 feet in California this late spring.

Too bad NASA ain't got a satellite to see if the Ice grew in the arctic

Squaw Valley - Alpine Meadows Webcams | Weather & Conditions | OnTheSnow

Alpine Meadows: Squaw Valley High Camp Cam
04/23/2016 | 6:35 pmView attachment 72669
Are you asserting that one weather incident equals climate?
I assert as you do, weather is what we use to describe our climate. In California, it is still very cold, which resulted in snow. The climate is nice and snowy, hardly the doom and gloom of the agw chicken littles.

How does climate "look doom and gloom"? Are you looking for something like this?

k17330001.jpg

A spring snow in the upper Sierra's is simply another spring snow in the Sierras. Nothing at all unusual. However, three record years in a row is rather unusual.

1998, a record year, surpassing anything previous to that. 7 years later, 2005, another record year, close to 1998. Then 5 years later, 2010, another record year, close to 1998. 4 years later, 2014, another record year, close to 1998,. following that, 2015, far surpassing 1998. And now 2016 looks like it will at least match 1998. And in the meantime, all you idiots blather on about a late snow in the high mountains.
Record years of snowfall, how is there global warming and catastrophy with record snow?
Warming at the tropics creates more moisture thru evaporation.

How does climate "look doom and gloom"? Are you looking for something like this?

k17330001.jpg
It is what the agw folks predicted for this year, no snow, no arctic ice, dead polar bears, massive hurricanes, the climate you told ys to fear, is not here, but I get it, you fixed the computer and now you know hail and brimstone will be here tomorrow.

k17330001.jpg
It is what the agw folks predicted for this year, no snow, no arctic ice, dead polar bears, massive hurricanes, the climate you told ys to fear, is not here, but I get it, you fixed the computer and now you know hail and brimstone will be here tomorrow.

I dont know who you're listening too but if you thought someone saying no snow and no death was an expert I think you are a terrible judge of character

I dont know who you're listening too but if you thought someone saying no snow and no death was an expert I think you are a terrible judge of character
I am not judging character? What exactly are you responding to?

If some "expert" told you there was going to be no snow, no arctic ice etc then you should use your brain to determine that person is not an expert at all.

You should find people who are actual experts and take into consideration their ideas. Not some weirdo who tells you grade A bullshit.

If some "expert" told you there was going to be no snow, no arctic ice etc then you should use your brain to determine that person is not an expert at all.

You should find people who are actual experts and take into consideration their ideas. Not some weirdo who tells you grade A bullshit.
I am just here stating facts, the snow betrays nasa and noaa.

More evidence of climate change.

According to the faithful EVERYTHING is evidence of climate change. Thus it is an un-falsifiable theory which makes it a pseudo science. Thanks for making that so plain for us.

Thanks for continuing to lie. Climate scientists do not blame everything on global warming. And global warming WILL have many effects, not all of them intuitively obvious.

A spring snow in the upper Sierra's is simply another spring snow in the Sierras. Nothing at all unusual. However, three record years in a row is rather unusual.

1998, a record year, surpassing anything previous to that. 7 years later, 2005, another record year, close to 1998. Then 5 years later, 2010, another record year, close to 1998. 4 years later, 2014, another record year, close to 1998,. following that, 2015, far surpassing 1998. And now 2016 looks like it will at least match 1998. And in the meantime, all you idiots blather on about a late snow in the high mountains.
Record years of snowfall, how is there global warming and catastrophy with record snow?
Warming at the tropics creates more moisture thru evaporation.

But that is not happening.... What else you got?

Thanks for continuing to lie. Climate scientists do not blame everything on global warming. And global warming WILL have many effects, not all of them intuitively obvious.
Lie? California got snow. The only lie I kniw of is your solution (other than agw). The solution is to increase the CO2 priduced by heavy industry by manufacturing 1000 ton Wind Turbines every day, every night, night and day, forever.

Irony, you must destroy the planet to save it?

Yeah, they pretty much do.

Lie? California got snow. The only lie I kniw of is your solution (other than agw). The solution is to increase the CO2 priduced by heavy industry by manufacturing 1000 ton Wind Turbines every day, every night, night and day, forever.

Irony, you must destroy the planet to save it?

With useful idiots it's merely the thought that counts. Results are immaterial so long as they are doing it for what they feel is a "good reason".

Those in power, do it for the money, Obama could care less about the Climate, Obama is going to get paid off after he leaves office and Obama will make more money after he leaves office, doing nothing more than giving speeches, he will make more than all other presidents combined, before him.

Forum List

Back