Tad Cummings arrested

We need to shut down all our public schools, shut down the dept of education, end all federal funding for schools. Let people figure out how to educate their own kids, create their own community schools, just as we did as pioneers. No unions. No tenure. No affirmative action. No licensing, no degrees required.
No paved roads, no surgical anesthesia, no sewage treatment plants! If you want to go full on stupid, go all the way!

We need to shut down all our public schools, shut down the dept of education, end all federal funding for schools. Let people figure out how to educate their own kids, create their own community schools, just as we did as pioneers. No unions. No tenure. No affirmative action. No licensing, no degrees required.
No paved roads, no surgical anesthesia, no sewage treatment plants! If you want to go full on stupid, go all the way!

DOE supplies all that?
My my do tell

DOE supplies all that?
My my do tell
Was the DOE responsible for the kidnapping?

DOE supplies all that?
My my do tell
No. A pukefuck is responsible.
Next

This would be a bit over-reactionary.

Just a bit.

Great idea. Bring back 35 year life expectancy, and free cholera for everybody.
What does that have to do with her post?

She advocates going back to the way it as in the 1800s. What would you expect?
No she doesn't, that's just regressive spin and "redcating".

She advocates removal of all federal funding for schools. Here is a list of some of the federal support and funding of public schools through the 1800s. She wants to go back further than this,
upload_2017-4-20_14-57-7.png

DOE supplies all that?
My my do tell
Next
Would that justify what koshergrl suggested? To mix a metaphor, knee jerk reactions often mean throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Great idea. Bring back 35 year life expectancy, and free cholera for everybody.
What does that have to do with her post?

She advocates going back to the way it as in the 1800s. What would you expect?
No she doesn't, that's just regressive spin and "redcating".

She advocates removal of all federal funding for schools. Here is a list of some of the federal support and funding of public schools through the 1800s. She wants to go back further than this,
View attachment 122522

I'm sure you have a point?

Actually, no, I'm not sure at all.

DOE supplies all that?
My my do tell
Next
Would that justify what koshergrl suggested? To mix a metaphor, knee jerk reactions often mean throwing the baby out with the bath water.

DOE should be dismantled

Look at the dependents freaking out over the possibility of the disappearance of the nanny state that has given them everything they own.

I know, it's terrifying to think about trying to get by on your actual merit..but lots of people have done it. Maybe you can, too, statist hysterics.

Or maybe you can't. In which case you will either die miserably in a gutter, or be institutionalized for your safety and the safety of others.

Or maybe a church will adopt you and put you in one of their homes for losers. I dunno.

DOE supplies all that?
My my do tell
Next

No, the baby and the bathwater all need to go.

You've yet to tell us how removing federal funding from schools will cause this? I won't hold my breath waiting for the deflection.

so by doing that, does that mean that all those kind of people disappear?....

You mean the commie infiltrators that have infested academia?

I hope so.

You mean the commie infiltrators that have infested academia?

I hope so.
since this was about ted cummings i assume you were talking about people like that.....

You've yet to tell us how removing federal funding from schools will cause this? I won't hold my breath waiting for the deflection.
How do you suppose ditching public schools, going back to 1870s style education in the twenty first century will prevent the next Tad Cummings?

Forum List

Back