Tad Cummings arrested

We need to shut down all our public schools, shut down the dept of education, end all federal funding for schools. Let people figure out how to educate their own kids, create their own community schools, just as we did as pioneers. No unions. No tenure. No affirmative action. No licensing, no degrees required.

By God, Kosher, you are truly proof of how that would turn out. LOL

A world without mindless statist rubes, like you and the faggot, who is really ENGAGED with high school kids (which should give everybody nightmares) who clocked that Trump rally kid in the head with a bike lock.

[QUOTE="koshergrl, post: 17071015, member: 316holder b need to shut down all our public schools, shut down the dept of education, end all federal funding for schools. Let people figure out how to educate their own kids, create their own community schools, just as we did as pioneers. No unions. No tenure. No affirmative action. No licensing, no degrees required.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but nobody could reed or right too much gooder back than.

[QUOTE="koshergrl, post: 17071015, member: 316holder b need to shut down all our public schools, shut down the dept of education, end all federal funding for schools. Let people figure out how to educate their own kids, create their own community schools, just as we did as pioneers. No unions. No tenure. No affirmative action. No licensing, no degrees required.

Yeah but nobody could reed or right too much gooder back than.[/QUOTE]

Our citizens received better educations before federal interference, when most dropped out by the age of 13, and only attended when they weren't working, and the teachers were chosen for their morality and were lodged with the families so they could be closely monitored.

[QUOTE="koshergrl, post: 17071015, member: 316holder b need to shut down all our public schools, shut down the dept of education, end all federal funding for schools. Let people figure out how to educate their own kids, create their own community schools, just as we did as pioneers. No unions. No tenure. No affirmative action. No licensing, no degrees required.

Our citizens received better educations before federal interference, when most dropped out by the age of 13, and only attended when they weren't working, and the teachers were chosen for their morality and were lodged with the families so they could be closely monitored.[/QUOTE]

I've been advocating for the dismantling of the DOE for years

Our citizens received better educations before federal interference, when most dropped out by the age of 13, and only attended when they weren't working, and the teachers were chosen for their morality and were lodged with the families so they could be closely monitored.

I've been advocating for the dismantling of the DOE for years[/QUOTE]

It wasn't created until 1978 or so..and isn't it an amazing coincidence that that is exactly when the education of our kids went to SHIT for kids in public schools.

We need to shut down all our public schools, shut down the dept of education, end all federal funding for schools. Let people figure out how to educate their own kids, create their own community schools, just as we did as pioneers. No unions. No tenure. No affirmative action. No licensing, no degrees required.

Great idea. Bring back 35 year life expectancy, and free cholera for everybody.

My grandma lived until 5 days before her 100th birthday.
My other grandma lived until 98.
My grandpa also.

Another myth you were fed by fake educators, I imagine.

For the record, according to Bulldog, if we are well educated and remove nationalized education, cholera will return and we will die at 35.

Yeah. Cuz we all know what the DOE has done to stop cholera

My grandma lived until 5 days before her 100th birthday.
My other grandma lived until 98.
My grandpa also.

Another myth you were fed by fake educators, I imagine.

I'm glad they enjoyed such a long life, Wasn't it fortunate that they were able to do so with the help of doctors whose parents didn't hate education.

Yeah. Cuz we all know what the DOE has done to stop cholera
And yet they are apparently teaching people that if they go away, cholera returneth.

At least that's what I'm coming away with. Bulldog seems fully convinced, and since he maintains he's been well educated by our school system, I can only surmise that that is where he learned this...

For the record, according to Bulldog, if we are well educated and remove nationalized education, cholera will return and we will die at 35.

Without an educated citizenry, a lot of our standard of living would be drastically reduced.

Forum List

Back