Tad Cummings arrested

We need to shut down all our public schools, shut down the dept of education, end all federal funding for schools. Let people figure out how to educate their own kids, create their own community schools, just as we did as pioneers. No unions. No tenure. No affirmative action. No licensing, no degrees required.

Great idea. Bring back 35 year life expectancy, and free cholera for everybody.

My grandma lived until 5 days before her 100th birthday.
My other grandma lived until 98.
My grandpa also.

Another myth you were fed by fake educators, I imagine.

I'm glad they enjoyed such a long life, Wasn't it fortunate that they were able to do so with the help of doctors whose parents didn't hate education.

They died at home. They were able to do so because they led clean, moral lives and didn't depend upon the government.

We need to shut down all our public schools, shut down the dept of education, end all federal funding for schools. Let people figure out how to educate their own kids, create their own community schools, just as we did as pioneers. No unions. No tenure. No affirmative action. No licensing, no degrees required.

Yeah. Cuz we all know what the DOE has done to stop cholera

If you can;t figure out that without education, those medical advances would have never been made, I can;t help you.

Well if they are gonna keep me from getting cholera, I change my stance and am all for em. Cuz cholera sucks!

If you can;t figure out that without education, those medical advances would have never been made, I can;t help you.

The government fucks up everything they take over

I'm sorry, I can't make sense out of that garbled mess. But you're doing a great job of representing for nationalized education!

[QUOTE="koshergrl, post: 17071015, member: 316holder b need to shut down all our public schools, shut down the dept of education, end all federal funding for schools. Let people figure out how to educate their own kids, create their own community schools, just as we did as pioneers. No unions. No tenure. No affirmative action. No licensing, no degrees required.

Yeah but nobody could reed or right too much gooder back than.[/QUOTE]
I found my gr-grandmother's diary from 1881, the year before she married my gr-grandfather; she was working as a maid for a rich family. It was this tiny little book; her penmanship wasn't the best and her spelling was creative. Took me quite some pages to figure out that every Tuesday she was saying "I ironed." She spelled it "iorned." That was the gr-grandmother who attended school in a one room school house where the neighbors' pigs rooted under the building in warm weather. People went until they had better things to do at home.
You can keep it, KosherGirl. We've already got too many semi-literates wandering around.

I
[QUOTE="koshergrl, post: 17071015, member: 316holder b need to shut down all our public schools, shut down the dept of education, end all federal funding for schools. Let people figure out how to educate their own kids, create their own community schools, just as we did as pioneers. No unions. No tenure. No affirmative action. No licensing, no degrees required.

Yeah but nobody could reed or right too much gooder back than.
I found my gr-grandmother's diary from 1881, the year before she married my gr-grandfather; she was working as a maid for a rich family. It was this tiny little book; her penmanship wasn't the best and her spelling was creative. Took me quite some pages to figure out that every Tuesday she was saying "I ironed." She spelled it "iorned." That was the gr-grandmother who attended school in a one room school house where the neighbors' pigs rooted under the building in warm weather. People went until they had better things to do at home.
You can keep it, KosherGirl. We've already got too many semi-literates wandering around.[/QUOTE]

I think there was a lot of variance in the levels of education with differing causes. Region, family belief and circumstance... hubby's gramma spelled phonetically. It was amusing but all she knew. My gramma wrote well with beautiful script, yet they were equally as intelligent.
Our schools pump out semi-literates all day as well as illiterates

I've read tons of Civil War letters. These show a wide range of knowledge and levels of education

What does that have to do with her post?

I'll think about that this afternoon when I drive on an interstate highway, built by the government, in a car that is pretty safe, and gets pretty good gas mileage because of government regulations, on my way to see my cardiologist whose job wouldn't even exist without government funded research on medicines, equipment, and techniques. I gotta get the tiny high energy battery that was developed with government funding, changed on my pacemaker, which was developed with government funding.
Yep, that damn federal government has fucked up everything and has never done a thing for me.

Hello?
Cholera!

I'll think about that this afternoon when I drive on an interstate highway, built by the government, in a car that is pretty safe, and gets pretty good gas mileage because of government regulations, on my way to see my cardiologist whose job wouldn't even exist without government funded research on medicines, equipment, and techniques. I gotta get the tiny high energy battery that was developed with government funding, changed on my pacemaker, which was developed with government funding.
Yep, that damn federal government has fucked up everything and has never done a thing for me.

Are you sure you can think?

I'm sorry, I can't make sense out of that garbled mess. But you're doing a great job of representing for nationalized education!

That's OK. I've read your posts. It's not unusual for you to not understand a wide range of topics.

One teacher in maybe ten thousand. What happens when someone in a community school molests a student, shut all the community schools and then what?

She advocates going back to the way it as in the 1800s. What would you expect?

Our roads and bridges are shit and need serious help.
All that other crap you mention is the gubmint throwing money at people.
The government fucks up everything they take over.

She advocates going back to the way it as in the 1800s. What would you expect?
No she doesn't, that's just regressive spin and "redcating".

Yep, they have become shit because right wingers refused the funding to keep our system of roads up like they needed. With that attitude, they would have never been built in the first place.

Yep, they have become shit because right wingers refused the funding to keep our system of roads up like they needed. With that attitude, they would have never been built in the first place.

LMFAO!
Gubbmints great - I drive wonderful gubmint highways!
What?
Oh these highways suck cuz of you right wingers!
*snort*

Forum List

Back