Syrian Air Defenses Shot Down American Missiles

A medium to high altitude SAM is useless against a Tomahawk. Now, do you want to slink off somewhere and get educated and up to speed or are you going to continue embarrassing yourself?
Ok fair...What say ye about the S400? Granted the Russians admitted that it wasn't utilized but that is a system which was designed for such a thing.
LOL, you said they, Russians, shot missiles down and then admit they didn’t turn it on.
Stop trolling. There are ways here of fixing that behavior.
Syria probably killed their own people with all the shit they flung in the air and hit zip except the ground. Dude I’m your worst nightmare. Go for it.

your moron is looking to get us into another war and fools like you can't see it , Is that coherent enough for you?

Yep, and Hillary was going to be President and ISIS would become the new normal, and they'd never build the Keystone XL, and for a YEAR AND A HALF you finally got the goods on Trump and he'd be impeached. Hey dipshit...do you ever get tired of being made a fool of....ever, even a little bit?
lol.gif
I see Tom you haven't taken your head out of trumps butt ,,,Did you see Pence there too?
Dude, you’re the one obsessed with trump. I’d say you must think you’d enjoy a bite!
He's a liar a cheat a pervert and he's yours.....Speaks well of you jc
What has he done to you personally for your hate?

can you imagine jc after 3 marriages cheating on them all and hanging with prostitutes he has the nerve to call Comey sleeze ?? A man married for 31 years to the same women, a man who has shown integrity his whole life? It's sad to say but you republicans eat his crap up
This isn’t a comet thread. Stay on topic fool. Syria and their inability to hit a missile

A medium to high altitude SAM is useless against a Tomahawk. Now, do you want to slink off somewhere and get educated and up to speed or are you going to continue embarrassing yourself?
Ok fair...What say ye about the S400? Granted the Russians admitted that it wasn't utilized but that is a system which was designed for such a thing.
LOL, you said they, Russians, shot missiles down and then admit they didn’t turn it on.
Syria probably killed their own people with all the shit they flung in the air and hit zip except the ground. Dude I’m your worst nightmare. Go for it.
No...you are no one's worst nightmare, and you know it. That is why you troll.

your moron is looking to get us into another war and fools like you can't see it , Is that coherent enough for you?

Yep, and Hillary was going to be President and ISIS would become the new normal, and they'd never build the Keystone XL, and for a YEAR AND A HALF you finally got the goods on Trump and he'd be impeached. Hey dipshit...do you ever get tired of being made a fool of....ever, even a little bit?
lol.gif
I see Tom you haven't taken your head out of trumps butt ,,,Did you see Pence there too?
Dude, you’re the one obsessed with trump. I’d say you must think you’d enjoy a bite!
Personally ? Nothing But as an American citizen I believe him to be the worst crap ever inflicted on America A low life piece of garbage that only makes our great country look bad

And yet no Syria hits that you can post! Speaks like you’re full of shit

I believe if any missles had been shot down we would see pictures by now.

If any of you remember, as I do, during the first hours of the first war with Iraq, Russia spread propaganda in the for of "news" that 400,000(four hundred thousand) American troops had been killed or captured.
I also remember then that there were those that opposed President GHW Bush, that insisted it was true, as well as took delight in believing it.

lol.gif
Personally ? Nothing But as an American citizen I believe him to be the worst crap ever inflicted on America A low life piece of garbage that only makes our great country look bad
Syria is the topic. He’s taken that on with allies you all said he’d never do. So provide some factual data rather than your hate at someone you’ve never met! Sad

Still pimping out the lies I see... Russian Troll..

All 103 of our missiles hit their targets... They have video feed from each missile... Why are you touting Pravda's lies?

"it would not have been possible to imagine that this place where we walking, which had stood for centuries, would soon be destroyed" - 7 year old Syrian refugee Bana Alabed

They shot down zero, how is it you're getting 70%?

Russian and Syrian claims.

In fact, Syria launched noting but ballistic (meaning unguided) missiles in the hopes of shooting something down.
:21: You kill me. Research the S200 & S300 systems.
yes, they exist. What does that have to do with the fact that they were not deployed?
You are saying that they show ballistic missiles at tomahawks then? Prove it.

In fact, Syria launched noting but ballistic (meaning unguided) missiles in the hopes of shooting something down.
yes, they exist. What does that have to do with the fact that they were not deployed?
It was a statement made by the Pentagon after the attack. Go look it up. Somehow, I doubt you will.

The truth is, not a single missile (even the French's) was shot down.

Still pimping out the lies I see... Russian Troll..

All 103 of our missiles hit their targets... They have video feed from each missile... Why are you touting Pravda's lies?
Jesus

It was a statement made by the Pentagon after the attack. Go look it up. Somehow, I doubt you will.

Prove it. You state it...you cite it.

I am sure several French missiles attempted to surrender to their targets, but were buoyed by the spirit of the American and Brit missiles nearby, so they continued the flight. much like they did at the end of WWII..

An anti-aircraft artillery gun shoots missiles (rounds) that are ballistic (in their flight path).

Forum List

Back