Syrian Air Defenses Shot Down American Missiles

RichGin

Rookie
Apr 14, 2018
The United States, Great Britain and France launched a missile attack on government facilities in Syria early in the morning of April 14, 2018. According to the British Royal Air Forces representative Air Vice Marshal Gavin Parker, the targets were the research center in Damascus, Mezzeh Military Airport of the Syrian Air Force located near Damascus and several warehouses in Homs where the chemical weapons were allegedly located.

attachment.php

The Buksurface-to-air missile system of the Syrian Air Defense Force at Mezzeh Military Airport

Of course, mainstreammedia started talking immediately about panic among the Syrianmilitary and the infrastructure facilities destruction but thesestatements were far from the truth.

103 missiles are reported were launched in Syria and the Syrian air defense systems managed to shoot down 71 missiles. In particular,five missiles were fired at the Mezze airfield and all of them were destroyed in the air. Thus, the Buk air defense systems accomplished their task successfully.

attachment.php

Mezzeh Military Airport after the U.S. shelling

According to the Syrian military airport photographs, the military equipment and the runways have not been destroyed.At the same time, the smoke is a consequence of launched Buk missiles.

In general, we can say with certainty that the attacks of the United States and its allies were ineffective, the targets were not affected, the critical infrastructure facilities were not destroyed.And most importantly, the Syrian air defenses have fulfilled their mission showing the countries of the West the Syrian land is under reliable protection.

They were token attacks. Not meant to actually accomplish anything.
It was a show of farce...
Millions of dollars to blow up 3 buildings. Told Russia and Syria ahead of time so they could clear them out. The airport reporting that it wasn’t even hit.

Then Trump resurrects “Mission Accomplished” during a toilet tweet :laugh:

Millions of dollars to blow up 3 buildings. Told Russia and Syria ahead of time so they could clear them out. The airport reporting that it wasn’t even hit.

TDS continues....................Perhaps he should have taken out the Russian Black Fleet.................

Would that make you happy..................

My position on what went down has been clear................and I'm happy it was a limited strike...........

People like you are gonna push this crap to the point of WWIII

TDS continues....................Perhaps he should have taken out the Russian Black Fleet.................

My position on what went down has been clear................and I'm happy it was a limited strike...........

He should have done nothing. Well, he basically did nothing. Other than waste millions of dollars worth of missiles.

He should have done nothing. Well, he basically did nothing. Other than waste millions of dollars worth of missiles.
I wanted nothing done..............until confirmation was beyond a doubt. I still don't believe Assad did this.

Our mission objective .......kill ISIS......leave.

The United States, Great Britain and France launched a missile attack on government facilities in Syria early in the morning of April 14, 2018. According to the British Royal Air Forces representative Air Vice Marshal Gavin Parker, the targets were the research center in Damascus, Mezzeh Military Airport of the Syrian Air Force located near Damascus and several warehouses in Homs where the chemical weapons were allegedly located.

attachment.php

The Buksurface-to-air missile system of the Syrian Air Defense Force at Mezzeh Military Airport

Of course, mainstreammedia started talking immediately about panic among the Syrianmilitary and the infrastructure facilities destruction but thesestatements were far from the truth.

103 missiles are reported were launched in Syria and the Syrian air defense systems managed to shoot down 71 missiles. In particular,five missiles were fired at the Mezze airfield and all of them were destroyed in the air. Thus, the Buk air defense systems accomplished their task successfully.

attachment.php

According to the Syrian military airport photographs, the military equipment and the runways have not been destroyed.At the same time, the smoke is a consequence of launched Buk missiles.

In general, we can say with certainty that the attacks of the United States and its allies were ineffective, the targets were not affected, the critical infrastructure facilities were not destroyed.And most importantly, the Syrian air defenses have fulfilled their mission showing the countries of the West the Syrian land is under reliable protection.
Where's the physical evidence of shot down broken up U.S. Cruise Missiles on the ground?

I wanted nothing done..............until confirmation was beyond a doubt. I still don't believe Assad did this.

We didn’t bomb ISIS. And they can handle ISIS without us anyways.

Really..........they lost 2/3rds of their country...............the kurds have taken more ground than them with our support.

The tomahawks hit their intended targets....................one thing about our fire control systems.........they almost NEVER MISS and hit with Pin point accuracy..........................the only time they ever miss is due to a malfunction .............and Syria shot down nothing............tomahawks fly low to the ground making them almost impossible to detect let alone shoot down............they hug the ground.........then go up and down like a fish hook at the target.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Where's the physical evidence of shot down broken up U.S. Cruise Missiles on the ground?

upload_2018-4-14_10-39-35.png

Trump decided to go ahead and shoot da missiles since no one likes his idea of a parade..

Really..........they lost 2/3rds of their country...............the kurds have taken more ground than them with our support.

The tomahawks hit their intended targets....................one thing about our fire control systems.........they almost NEVER MISS and hit with Pin point accuracy..........................the only time they ever miss is due to a malfunction .............and Syria shot down nothing............tomahawks fly low to the ground making them almost impossible to detect let alone shoot down............they hug the ground.........then go up and down like a fish hook at the target.
Yes tomahawk missiles are great. That’s why it costs millions of dollars to fire them.

3 buildings hit, no chemical weapons destroyed.

Yes tomahawk missiles are great. That’s why it costs millions of dollars to fire them.

Their ability to manufacture chems has been severely hampered. Fact.

It really is time for us to get out of the middle east. Let those carpet pilot assholes kill each other, or let the chinese and russian eat them

I no longer give a fuck.

LOL

I haven't seen the damage reports...................show the aftermath reports............LOL

It really is time for us to get out of the middle east. Let those carpet pilot assholes kill each other, or let the chinese and russian eat them

I no longer give a fuck.
History shows how it always ends.............Britain and France ended up hauling ass finally when they couldn't keep a lid on it after WWI.

Middle East never changes.

Their ability to manufacture chems has been severely hampered. Fact.
Lol yeah... see you at next year’s chemical attack thread, buddy :itsok:

Forum List

Back