Where are the threads on Cohen secretly visiting Prague?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
My thread was closed and I was told there were 5 or 6 of the threads that stated....Mueller has evidence Cohen made secret trip to Prague through Germany to prevent his passport from being stamped. Just asking....WHERE ARE THEY?

How do you know he deliberately avoided having his passport stamped. Is it against US law to vis Prague via Germany?

My thread was closed and I was told there were 5 or 6 of the threads that stated....Mueller has evidence Cohen made secret trip to Prague through Germany to prevent his passport from being stamped. Just asking....WHERE ARE THEY?

You aren't too bright kid. You cannot discuss Moderation in the open.

How do you know he deliberately avoided having his passport stamped. Is it against US law to vis Prague via Germany?
None of that matters except that Cohen LIED LIED AND LIED about it with trump and Trump followers who believed him....

And for the past year, Trump and his followers used Cohen's lie that he did NOT meet with the Russians in Prague to clean up the Russian help in the election and cover up any traces of Russian / trump connections, to say that the dossier was fake, a lie, Cohen never went there crapola.

to refresh your memories, here is what the Dossier said about the meeting and lots more at the link explaining the timing and Cohen's claims:

Why the question of whether Michael Cohen visited Prague is massively important for Donald Trump

What the Steele dossier alleged about Michael Cohen visiting Prague
The Steele dossier, you will remember, was a months-long research project in which former MI-6 agent Christopher Steele dug into Donald Trump’s connections to Russia. Steele was paid by the firm Fusion GPS, which was paid by a lawyer for the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

The dossier, as publicly released, is a series of 17 reports written over six months, based on a plethora of sources, that allege deep and corrupt ties between Trump and Russian officials.

Cohen emerges as a major character in the final set of reports. In one dated October 19, 2016, Steele wrote (emphasis added):

Speaking in confidence to a longstanding compatriot friend in mid-October 2016, a Kremlin insider highlighted the importance of Republican presidential candidate Donald TRUMP’s lawyer, Michael COHEN, in the ongoing secret liaison relationship between the New York tycoon’s campaign and the Russian leadership. COHEN’s role had grown following the departure of Paul MANNAFORT [sic] as TRUMP’s campaign manager in August 2016. Prior to that MANNAFORT had led for the Trump side.

According to the Kremlin insider, COHEN now was heavily engaged in a cover up and damage limitation operation in the attempt to prevent the full details of TRUMP’s relationship with Russia being exposed. In pursuit of this aim, COHEN had met secretly with several Russian Presidential Administration (PA) Legal Department officials in an EU country in August 2016. The immediate issues had been to contain further scandals involving MANNAFORT’s commercial and political role in Russia/Ukraine and to limit the damage arising from exposure of former TRUMP foreign policy advisor, Carter PAGE’s secret meetings with Russian leadership figures in Moscow the previous month. The overall objective had been “to sweep it all under the carpet and make sure no connections could be fully established or proven.”

Then in a report dated the next day, October 20, Steele gave more specifics. He said Cohen’s “clandestine meeting” with Russian officials was in Prague, and mentioned a Russian NGO, Rossotrudnichestvo, as a potential host for the meeting.

The final report in the published Steele dossier, dated December 13 (after Trump was elected president), reiterated the claim of a Cohen/Prague meeting — now saying it happened in August or September 2016 — and gave many more supposed specifics (emphasis added):

COHEN had been accompanied to Prague by 3 colleagues and the timing of the visit was either in the last week of August or the first week of September. One of their main Russian interlocutors was Oleg SOLODUKHIN operating under Rossotrudnichestvo cover. According to [redacted], the agenda comprised questions on how deniable cash payments were to be made to hackers who had worked in Europe under Kremlin direction against the CLINTON campaign and various contingencies for covering up these operations and Moscow’s secret liaison with the TRUMP team more generally.

The report claims that Cohen discussed how to destroy evidence of this purported hacking operation in the event of a Clinton victory.

This is fact.

MuellerComeyCharts_041218_GN-02.jpg

MINE TOO

I was told there were 7 other threads ... cant find them

merge multiple threads ..... or close multiple threads - that is the question

only the phantom knows.

:3:

MINE TOO

I was told there were 7 other threads ... cant find them

merge multiple threads ..... or close multiple threads - that is the question

only the phantom knows.

:3:

Yup....I guess the Truth has to be suppressed to protect the Liar in Chief...

Cohen under criminal investigation DOJ

4-5 threads merged into that one

All the RWers have been hanging their hat on Cohen not going to Prague. If that was a lie...this needs to be a separate thread.

can this one be merged too then?

Because I don't want to have to repost my post with all the info and link to the info....

:(

I will repost if I have to, just being a little lazy.... :D

Right next to the threads on the destruction of attorney client privilege by this thug and his goons who have nothing but contempt for the American justice system.

McCabe is going to prison. I'm starting to think Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada deserves to join him there.

He also picked flowers in a park once, he is a real monster.

can this one be merged too then?

Because I don't want to have to repost my post with all the info and link to the info....

:(

I will repost if I have to, just being a little lazy.... :D

depends if you fall under the selective merge clause ...

:abgg2q.jpg:

It seems all the RW conspiracy and moon in the sky theories can be posted...and they are left alone.

A critical event like Cohen meeting with a Russian Hacker after months of denials is buried...

But Psychocrats say that there are no borders, so why do they want people to show a passport?

Forum List

Back